CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ungrateful asylum seeking cunts

Trucking Funt

7 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

It seems that the filthy shitstain third world cunts at Napier Barracks were rather unhappy that they weren't put up in four star hotels so decided to torch the place.

As they're dissatisfied with rural Kent perhaps an uninhabited Scottish island and a few tents would be more to their liking. Preferably the one that was used for testing anthrax during WWII. Cheeky fucking cunts.

Folkstone: Huge fire breaks out at Napier Barracks | Metro News

I don’t think the craving for luxury is an issue here. It’s the lack of intellectual stimulation, like stabbing and shooting not being permitted, together with having to use the indoor toilets. It’s all very stressful.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I hope they don't. Those dinghies cost me more every week. The Chinks are mugging me.

Better start your trade deal with the Chinks for a load of white flags for your EU lot when Pansyspacker and his band of merry Micks go to war with you with their spud guns.  Oh, my mistake, Brussels have already waved one.

13 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Her parents were Ugandan Asians who got the fuck out of Dodge when Idi Amin lost the plot. In other words, real asylum seekers. Her great grandparents were from Gujarat in India so she isn't a Paki either. She's already started to dismantle the immigration appeals scam so give it a few months the fuckers will be fast tracked onto the next plane home or we'll just load them onto a ferry and send them to Dublin. After all, Leo wants to fill Ireland up with brown people.

Most of the Ugandan Asians were kicked out. Nurse I worked with told me that soldiers kicked the door down at 3am and took them to the airport in the back of a lorry. She was 6 years old. 

44 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Most of the Ugandan Asians were kicked out. Nurse I worked with told me that soldiers kicked the door down at 3am and took them to the airport in the back of a lorry. She was 6 years old. 

Amin was a fucking fruitcake. Expelling the Asians completely wankered Uganda's economy because they owned most of the successful businesses. As soon as the rapes, looting and murder started on those that were stupid enough to try and stick it out (and there were 4000 who did) the UK double fucked Uganda by calling in its loans and vetoing any more at the IMF. Uganda has only started to recover in the last 10 years or so.

20 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Amin was a fucking fruitcake. Expelling the Asians completely wankered Uganda's economy because they owned most of the successful businesses. As soon as the rapes, looting and murder started on those that were stupid enough to try and stick it out (and there were 4000 who did) the UK double fucked Uganda by calling in its loans and vetoing any more at the IMF. Uganda has only started to recover in the last 10 years or so.

Yer BRINO is doin the same to yer small n medium sized biznizzez..infact they're been encouraged to relocate to Europe..in the meantime yer old n sick are comin home from Spain while ya drive healthy workers out.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

30 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Zimbabwe was the same. That Hitlerite Mugabe dispossessed the white farmers and gave the farms to his sycophants. And guess what; they knew fuck all about farming. 

Those Africans are great business people eh? 

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Yer BRINO is doin the same to yer small n medium sized biznizzez..infact they're been encouraged to relocate to Europe..in the meantime yer old n sick are comin home from Spain while ya drive healthy workers out.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Small potatoes Paddy. The fact is the best poster boy the remainer scum have come up with as evidence for this so-called exodus is some obscure cheese maker. The businesses that are getting fucked are the ones who didn't bother to make themselves ready for Brexit.

I'm glad those cunts in Spain are coming home. Many of them are members of the so called British ex-pats association which treats their fellow Brits like vermin when they visit as tourists. They have done nothing but antagonize the Spanish government and municipal authorities by building illegal properties and block voting in local elections to remove officials who actually enforce the law then double down by making outrageous demands for special treatment. They're a bunch of snooty arrogant cunts as well as a fucking disgrace to their country and I can't wait for them to get back here so we can all have a jolly good laugh at their demands for compensation.

As for these "healthy" workers, we won't miss the Romanian prostitutes and pickpockets or the dodgy Polish electricians.

12 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Small potatoes Paddy. The fact is the best poster boy the remainer scum have come up with as evidence for this so-called exodus is some obscure cheese maker. The businesses that are getting fucked are the ones who didn't bother to make themselves ready for Brexit.

I'm glad those cunts in Spain are coming home. Many of them are members of the so called British ex-pats association which treats their fellow Brits like vermin when they visit as tourists. They have done nothing but antagonize the Spanish government and municipal authorities by building illegal properties and block voting in local elections to remove officials who actually enforce the law then double down by making outrageous demands for special treatment. They're a bunch of snooty arrogant cunts as well as a fucking disgrace to their country and I can't wait for them to get back here so we can all have a jolly good laugh at their demands for compensation.

As for these "healthy" workers, we won't miss the Romanian prostitutes and pickpockets or the dodgy Polish electricians.

A lot of them will probably move to Cornwall and behave the same way there.

16 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Her parents were Ugandan Asians who got the fuck out of Dodge when Idi Amin lost the plot. In other words, real asylum seekers. Her great grandparents were from Gujarat in India so she isn't a Paki either. She's already started to dismantle the immigration appeals scam so give it a few months the fuckers will be fast tracked onto the next plane home or we'll just load them onto a ferry and send them to Dublin. After all, Leo wants to fill Ireland up with brown people.

What amuses me are the cunts that call the present government racists when we have some of the most senior offices of state held by Asians.

14 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

What amuses me are the cunts that call the present government racists when we have some of the most senior offices of state held by Asians.

I piss myself when Priti does Home office questions in the commons. All the angry ethnic bitches on the Labour benches completely fluff their questions because they can't call her a racist and whine about imaginary discrimination because she just tells them to fuck off and grow up.

Kemi Badenoch is another rising star. This really made the horde of dusky harridans piss boil....

16 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

We also note the reluctance of hauliers to drive into the UK or leave it with anything in a trailer..ports layin off staff ..but i suppose that doesn't matter either trukky o' baby

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Our hauliers are raking it in and internal supply of goods is being created to meet demand. Our trade deficit with the EU will be gone by this time next year along with a shitload of jobs in the EU. Whats not to like.

34 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Our hauliers are raking it in and internal supply of goods is being created to meet demand. Our trade deficit with the EU will be gone by this time next year along with a shitload of jobs in the EU. Whats not to like.

Do ya have a link to that success story..or is it more of yer adolescent half baked gibber trukky o' baby 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

56 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I piss myself when Priti does Home office questions in the commons. All the angry ethnic bitches on the Labour benches completely fluff their questions because they can't call her a racist and whine about imaginary discrimination because she just tells them to fuck off and grow up.

Kemi Badenoch is another rising star. This really made the horde of dusky harridans piss boil....

There is another black conservative MP who has had a dig at the "take a knee" cunts and rattled their cages. I cannot remember his name.

5 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Ephraim.

Clive : You know that big nigger who lives down the road?

Derek : Him? Yeah. Oh, lovely.

Clive : Huge black cunt. I said, I said to him, I said, um, Ephraim, strange name for a black, innit? I said there's a load of cunts down the BBC and they need sorting out. I said, um, this should appeal to your fucking primitive urges cos I said you like cannibalism, don't you? You like eating people alive in a frying pan. I said, go round to the BBC with some of your mates dressed up in your loincloths and that, and, er, paint yourselves up in different colours or whatever you cunts do back in Africa. And so he said, er, oh, it's nice, that and he, he, he said what do we do when we arrive? I said, go beserk, tear the fucking place down.

Derek : Yes, spunk all over the fucking centre.

Clive : Spunk all over the Director General and kill everyone in the studios, you know, and, um, he was all, you know, he got about forty of these coons gathered together to rush round to the BBC. And I was really looking forward to it. I was looking forward to tuning in to the news that night and seeing the news on the BBC. The BBC had being burn't to the fucking ground.

Derek : Yeah. Yeah. Four... forty thousand.

Clive : I turned on the Nine O'clock News. There was Kenneth Kendall, calm as a cucumber. No story about anything burning to the fucking ground. And do you know what the *cunt, black, nigger, poof, cunt said when he came back?*

Derek : No?

Clive : "Oh, I'm sorry. I couldn't find it."

Derek : No!

Clive : "I lost my way", he said.

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

A 6 year old nurse? The NHS is clearly in a worse state than I thought. At least tell me she was working in the paediatric ward.

• Like 1

A local journalist called Andy Aitchinson who filmed the rioting and arson (‘protest’ in MSM speak) at the barracks yesterday was raided by Kent Police a couple of hours after returning home, arrested, had photographic equipment seized and released later on police bail with conditions designed to stop him daring to cover any future ‘protests’. The NUJ of which he is a longstanding member have condemned the police action, but the MSM, with a minority of exceptions have not, deciding to downplay the whole story and ignore the polices disgraceful treatment of a fellow journalist.

• Like 1

On 30/01/2021 at 15:45, Dawn Chorus said:

There is another black conservative MP who has had a dig at the "take a knee" cunts and rattled their cages. I cannot remember his name.

It’s ironic that footballers “take the knee” yet it’s supporters are the ones hectoring black players and hurling the  abuse on social media platforms. 

• Like 1

On 30/01/2021 at 13:05, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Nissan aren’t going.... they have decided to stay.