CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Weak cunts.

Old Chap Raasclaat

24 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I’ll bet you’ve caught HIV from one of their teachers you repellent AIDS encrusted scum bucket....

I’m terribly sorry for the slow reply, I was reading my youngest a bedtime sorry. Now go and wank yourself silly whilst listening to the Vengaboys, you wretched homo 

Reported again for suggesting I have sex with my children’s teachers

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

Integral Calculus. Woopee! Let's all get laid. 

Don't take this the wrong way, but I've never seen a more fucking abysmal like to post ratio. It's a testament to how absolutely fucking shit you are that your community reputation appears to be immune to both the law of averages and the infinite monkey theorem.

You truly are the shittest, most inept, absolute fucking idiot to ever disgrace the pages of this site. And if you know your history, that's no mean feat.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Don't take this the wrong way, but I've never seen a more fucking abysmal like to post ratio. It's a testament to how absolutely fucking shit you are that your community reputation appears to be immune to both the law of averages and the infinite monkey theorem.

You truly are the shittest, most inept, absolute fucking idiot to ever disgrace the pages of this site. And if you know your history, that's no mean feat.

On fire tonight. Sleep well my son. One day I'll tuck you in proper. 

17 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I’ll bet your offspring have been furloughed from Ann Summers...

@Earl of Punkape, you are off site for two months not just for the various violations during the past 24 hours but also for being a tosser who does not learn lessons.

--o0o--

On a different note, can the two factions stop the squabbling?  This is fourth form bickering no doubt motivated by jealously. I suspect there has been a degree of orchestration by the main protagonists one of whom appears to be aided and abetted by his useful idiot. To that particular obsequious toad - you are doing yourself no favours as he will, eventually, turn on you.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

On a different note, can the two factions stop the squabbling?  This is fourth form bickering no doubt motivated by jealously. I suspect there has been a degree of orchestration by the main protagonists one of whom appears to be aided and abetted by his useful idiot. To that particular obsequious toad - you are doing yourself no favours as he will, eventually, turn on you.

Who is the useful idiot?