CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Devastated

colonelkurtz

6 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Freud was a loony.  

Depends what you mean by that. The man was recommending cigar smoking to children, coke to opiate addicts and after surviving throat cancer with the help of numerous operations - died by effectively assisted suicide.

Otherwise very creative.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
4 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Depends what you mean by that. The man was recommending cigar smoking to children, coke to opiate addicts and after surviving throat cancer with the help of numerous operations - died by effectively assisted suicide.

Otherwise very creative.

I just don't subscribe to his theories.  I think he saw the world through the very distorted lens of his own life experience, then assumed that all humans would develop in the same way.  

I didn't know about his proposed use of cocaine to treat opiate addicts.  I wonder what he would have made of LSD as a therapeutic drug.  I imagine Freud on LSD would be like a Woody Allen comedy... Maybe he would think he was talking to god and would attempt to psychoanalyze him.  

21 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

AIDS would be the least of your worries if you stirred that fucking yeast pot! The region around her cervix probably harbours more deadly mutant pathogens then the top secret genocide wing at Porton Down.

In these uncertain times standards go out the window...besides she could afford to pay for my Aids treatment.

53 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Talking about being 'devastated' I have contacted @Mrs RoopsRoops many a time asking important questions and she has totally ignored me...can we furlough her and get @ChildeHaroldin as an admin?

Your wasting your time. It’s clear that they are either related or a married couple...how else has the spastic survived on here? Give me three JSP’s over the H-twat anyday.

Warning, warning... The virus known as @ChildeHarold that has been circulating around Cunts Corner has shown that it is immune to various attempts to kill it. It has now mutated into a super cunt virus...it thrives on any attention and mutates with every interaction. Like all virus' it's not wanted and will hopefully burn itself out when it doesn't get any of the attention it desperately craves. There was a worrying (hopefully brief) appearance of another cunt virus that went under the name @Gaz Chambers this virus seemed almost as mad as the Harold but was too thick to survive. @Mrs RoopsRoops has the vaccine for the @ChildeHarold virus but seems to want to help spread the @ChildeHarold and put us all at unecessary risk of more Harold mutations.

Fuck off @Eddie

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

try again Clue: can be delivered to your doorstep every morning. 

Nice cold ice cold milk from Ernie ?  What is the connection to "stera" though ?

4 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Warning, warning... The virus known as @ChildeHarold that has been circulating around Cunts Corner has shown that it is immune to various attempts to kill it. It has now mutated into a super cunt virus...it thrives on any attention and mutates with every interaction. Like all virus' it's not wanted and will hopefully burn itself out when it doesn't get any of the attention it desperately craves. There was a worrying (hopefully brief) appearance of another cunt virus that went under the name @Gaz Chambers this virus seemed almost as mad as the Harold but was too thick to survive. @Mrs RoopsRoops has the vaccine for the @ChildeHarold virus but seems to want to help spread the @ChildeHarold and put us all at unecessary risk of more Harold mutations.

Fuck off @Eddie

At the very best, you cheapen this site. You're like a smear of shit across the pages. If you don't leave, I'll make you look very, very small. 

2 hours ago, Frank said:

At the very best, you cheapen this site. You're like a smear of shit across the pages. If you don't leave, I'll make you look very, very small. 

Evening Frank, since our last skirmish I have watched some of your videos and to my surprise you seem like even more of a cunt than I thought you were. However as a fellow Londoner and a music man I will not be mean to you any more. You cunt.