CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Irish O'Bridge

Stubby Pecker

@PANZER MURPHYyou bone idle bog rat; dig out your pick and shovel and dust of your donkey jacket, work starts on bridge/tunnel from paddy land to the jocks ASAP!

Why its needed, fucked if I know, but this government of idiots have form for spunking billions on pointless vanity projects in the form of HS2.

Regardless of the irreversible environmental damage this will do there's the small matter of North Channel being the UKs largest offshore dump site for surplus conventional and chemical munitions after WW2. Well over a million tonnes of bombs have been dumped there including fucking phosgene gas bombs and two tonnes of concrete-encased metal drums filled with radioactive waste. Some of the shit that's gone off down there has registered as 2.5 on the Richter Scale.

The only benefit I can see is if the thing collapses due to a corroding 1000 pounder when its bumper with micks and jocks. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

@PANZER MURPHYyou bone idle bog rat; dig out your pick and shovel and dust of your donkey jacket, work starts on bridge/tunnel from paddy land to the jocks ASAP!

Why its needed, fucked if I know, but this government of idiots have form for spunking billions on pointless vanity projects in the form of HS2.

Regardless of the irreversible environmental damage this will do there's the small matter of North Channel being the UKs largest offshore dump site for surplus conventional and chemical munitions after WW2. Well over a million tonnes of bombs have been dumped there including fucking phosgene gas bombs and two tonnes of concrete-encased metal drums filled with radioactive waste. Some of the shit that's gone off down there has registered as 2.5 on the Richter Scale.

The only benefit I can see is if the thing collapses due to a corroding 1000 pounder when its bumper with micks and jocks. 

A dwelling for the perpetually pissed, drugged and seeking free shelter from either side. I don’t see why toxic waste should be an issue in this case.

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I can see this blowing up in Bozos face. 

• Like 1

Guest Cocky Council Cake
16 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Id love to help but im busy playin funerals n sitting at home on €300 a week pandemic unemployment payment ..anyway the fat lad will have another stonking great idea next week n hand the cheque book to the next toff that WhatsApps him 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

When you say 'playin funerals' do you mean you have some sick fantasy roleplay thing going on? If so, well done - dem corpses won't fuck demselves, right?

50 minutes ago, Cocky Cunt-Features said:

When you say 'playin funerals' do you mean you have some sick fantasy roleplay thing going on? If so, well done - dem corpses won't fuck demselves, right?

No. He actually plays saxophone at funerals. The most requested tune is 'Get on Up' by James Brown.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Id love to help but im busy playin funerals n sitting at home on €300 a week pandemic unemployment payment ..anyway the fat lad will have another stonking great idea next week n hand the cheque book to the next toff that WhatsApps him 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I see Boris told thick Mick to fuck off when he asked if the UK had any surplus vaccine. The thing that gets me is there are some cunts in Ireland who seem surprised at our lack of generosity.

Guest Cocky Council Cake
1 hour ago, Joker said:

I'm surprised Sir Jimmy didn't use that defence, when they questioned him about the necrophilia rumours.

I'd heard of those rumours before he died all right; I would have asked him when I met him all those years ago, but he'd fixed it for me to milk a few cows blindfolded, so the opportunity never arose.

2 minutes ago, Cocky Cunt-Features said:

I'd heard of those rumours before he died all right; I would have asked him when I met him all those years ago, but he'd fixed it for me to milk a few cows blindfolded, so the opportunity never arose.

People in these sanitised, pasteurised, skimmed & semi-skimmed days will never know the simple pleasure of warm, creamy milk straight from the cow.

Guest Cocky Council Cake
2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

People in these sanitised, pasteurised, skimmed & semi-skimmed days will never know the simple pleasure of warm, creamy milk straight from the cow.

The curds and whey residue are a fucker to wash out of your jim-jams though......

24 minutes ago, Cocky Cunt-Features said:

For years I thought I had a birthmark on my arse. Turns out it was a cigar burn. Owz about that then?