CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Diversity's BLM dance shortlisted for BAFTA

camberwell gypsy

16 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Gyrating troupe with a combined IQ of 150. I want them dead. 

Edited by Mrs Roops

16 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Gyrating baboons with a combined IQ of 150. I want them dead. 

Absolutely vile but oh so talented, the dance routine depicting the George Floyd arrest brought on the tears.

Edited by Mrs Roops

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Do you know what Eric, I'm not asking you again. You're always sitting on the fence. 

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Do you know what Eric, I'm not asking you again. You're always sitting on the fence. 

This is either very clever, or very stupid.

I haven't seen these Diversity cunts for a number of years now, and had hoped - obviously mistakenly - that they'd all been killed in the course of totally random traffic stops.

The little one with the massive afro that they used to throw around the stage must be the size of George Floyd by now, which surely fucks their act up a bit?

18 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I haven't seen these Diversity cunts for a number of years now, and had hoped - obviously mistakenly - that they'd all been killed in the course of totally random traffic stops.

The little one with the massive afro that they used to throw around the stage must be the size of George Floyd by now, which surely fucks their act up a bit?

He was in Dancing on Ice and fucking waltz through. He was good, mind. So he was odds on to win the final only to be beaten into second place by some cunt whose name I can't even remember. It was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. What made it better was that Banjo bloke from diversity was one of the judges.

20 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He was in Dancing on Ice and fucking waltz through. He was good, mind. So he was odds on to win the final only to be beaten into second place by some cunt whose name I can't even remember. It was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. What made it better was that Banjo bloke from diversity was one of the judges.

Don’t ever watch this shit again let alone admit it.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Weary&Disgusted
31 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

At first, I felt a bit sorry for her, but that soon faded when I read that she wanted to start a register for people guilty of displaying "micro aggressions", with a view to getting them fired from their jobs, and also wanted to "defund" the police.  Absolute nutcase.  

31 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

At first, I felt a bit sorry for her, but that soon faded when I read that she wanted to start a register for people guilty of displaying "micro aggressions", with a view to getting them fired from their jobs, and also wanted to "defund" the police.  Absolute nutcase.  

She's a despicable cunt. One of her lackeys has said that this is because of her "political activism" but I have it on good authority from somebody on a certain message board who's usually pretty accurate about this sort of thing that she's spent the last year swanning around South London with her blick power goons making all kinds of threats to some extremely dangerous people. Speaking as a native of that part of the world, I can only say that this news hardly comes as a surprise. I sincerely hope the MSM don't try to turn her into some sort of martyr because the evil fucking cunt deserves to die.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cockyroach said:

the black Diana

Dirty Diana.

I hope she doesn’t snuff it though.

40 years in a coma seems much fairer to me. That way all her family and cunt friends won’t be able to get over her so quick.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Cockyroach said:

I can just imagine all the guardian reading middle-class cuckolds, free palestine lefties and third world savages trying to turn her into the black Diana if the cunt snuffs it.

The BBC are at it already with terms like "prominent activist" and "leading figure" as well as "Oxford Brookes graduate" when in fact she's nothing but gobby cunt who's been in numerous youtube videos with her minstrel show entourage making threats toward individuals and the general public while dressed in army surplus combat fatigues and stab vests purchased from Ebay. Yes, she graduated from Oxford Brookes but it isn't part THE Oxford University and her degree was in the non subject of Social Care which isn't surprising because she's a dumb fucker who struggles with basic English if her megaphone rants are anything to go by. Not that any of this will matter to the BBC who will undoubtedly try and build her up into a Malcolm X figure if she shuffles off the mortal coil then howl about how racist British society murdered a black "leader" that would have led her people to the promised land or some bollocks to that effect.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

She's a despicable cunt. One of her lackeys has said that this is because of her "political activism" but I have it on good authority from somebody on a certain message board who's usually pretty accurate about this sort of thing that she's spent the last year swanning around South London with her blick power goons making all kinds of threats to some extremely dangerous people. Speaking as a native of that part of the world, I can only say that this news hardly comes as a surprise. I sincerely hope the MSM don't try to turn her into some sort of martyr because the evil fucking cunt deserves to die.

Evil? I’d say naive. Wandering around flanked by pantomime “Guardian Angels” does not mean you have real protection. The naivety of all this lies in the idea that the hornets nest of racial disquiet can be stirred up regardless of consequences. You only have to read a thread like this to see how real racism is in this country. Yes, people of all colours , intellects and ages contribute to it both wittingly and unwittingly. No, I don’t understand why people feel the need to be so inflammatory and abusive about it.

This only goes to show that no matter how argumentative or obstructive you are with your point of view, if the person that disagrees with your point of view has got a loaded gun you are not going to win the argument. I think she probably argued with the wrong person on this occasion, at 3am in the morning when you've got 3x kids? What was she (not) thinking of?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

This only goes to show that no matter how argumentative or obstructive you are with your point of view, if the person that disagrees with your point of view has got a loaded gun you are not going to win the argument. I think she probably argued with the wrong person on this occasion, at 3am in the morning when you've got 3x kids? What was she (not) thinking of?

Indeed.