CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Diversity's BLM dance shortlisted for BAFTA

camberwell gypsy

54 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If you put on a beret like some sort of paramilitary wanker and bang on about race wars, then you're fair game for a bullet in the head IMHO. No sympathy.

The fact that this hasn't immediately been blamed on 'racist white men', strongly suggests that the attack was carried out by black people. No doubt the kind of black people who are intelligent enough to see that cunts like her are doing nothing to build bridges or promote harmony, and are actually doing the complete opposite. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The fact that this hasn't immediately been blamed on 'racist white men', strongly suggests that the attack was carried out by black people. No doubt the kind of black people who are intelligent enough to see that cunts like her are doing nothing to build bridges or promote harmony, and are actually doing the complete opposite. 

Spot on.

48 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It’s the jews Eric, make no mistake, divide and conquer 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This is why I don't buy for one second that she got in the way of a bullet meant for someone else. And if she did and it involves drugs gangs, then that proves what a fucked up movement the BLM is. 

30 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

This is why I don't buy for one second that she got in the way of a bullet meant for someone else. 

I'd have cheerfully shot the cunt myself if I thought I could get away with it, although by that logic there wouldn't be too many cunts of any colour or creed anywhere lacking in bullet holes by the time I'd finished.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'd have cheerfully shot the cunt myself if I thought I could get away with it, although by that logic there wouldn't be too many cunts of any colour or creed anywhere lacking in bullet holes by the time I'd finished.

Is she dead yet?

Law of attraction.

So, it's the anniversary of George Floyd's death. Each time I see his angel-winged mural, I like to remind myself of some details in his career, with these quotes randomly taken from his wiki page:

'Between 1997 and 2005, Floyd served eight jail terms on various charges, including drug possession, theft, and trespass'

'In 2007, Floyd faced charges for aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon'

'...he entered an apartment by impersonating a water department worker and barging in with five other men, then held a pistol to a woman's stomach and searched for items to steal'

'In 2009, he was sentenced to five years in prison as part of a plea deal'

There's more, but you get the essence. I'm sick to the back teeth of this shit. The death of a criminal 4,000 miles away in a city with renowned race issues continues to create problems in the UK which previously didn't exist to the same degree. What a load of bollocks.

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

So, it's the anniversary of George Floyd's death. Each time I see his angel-winged mural, I like to remind myself of some details in his career, with these quotes randomly taken from his wiki page:

'Between 1997 and 2005, Floyd served eight jail terms on various charges, including drug possession, theft, and trespass'

'...he entered an apartment by impersonating a water department worker and barging in with five other men, then held a pistol to a woman's stomach and searched for items to steal'

There's more, but you get the essence. I'm sick to the back teeth of this shit. The death of a criminal 4,000 miles away in a city with renowned race issues continues to create problems in the UK which previously didn't exist to the same degree. What a load of bollocks.

Well fucking said.

I hope that Norwich City Hall burns to the fucking ground when they turn on the lights to commemorate this career criminal who has absolutely no relevance to our lives here in the UK.

Let that be his memorial, and l pray that the council chamber is full of all the Green and Labour SJWs that proposed this farce as it goes up in flames.

• Like 2

Just now, Decimus said:

Well fucking said.

I hope that Norwich City Hall burns to the fucking ground when they turn on the lights to commemorate this career criminal who has absolutely no relevance to our lives here in the UK.

Let that be his memorial, and l hope that the council chamber is full of all the Green and Labour SJWs that proposed this farce as it goes up in flames.

You bet your life there'll be hundreds of whiteys outside, to cheer on the whole fucking shitfest 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You bet your life there'll be hundreds of whiteys outside, to cheer on the whole fucking shitfest 

Sadly I think you're probably right, there are a lot of student cunts there who lap all this shit up. 

I won't be within a 20 mile radius of it if I can help it. It's fucking disgusting.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

This may well be how you and the vast majority see it Wolf, but not the BBC;

-George Floyd, athlete and father, the man behind the mural

-black Britons discuss the impact of Floyd 

-the protest music sparked by Floyd’s death 

What a pile of fucking shite. All it’s done is create division where there wasn’t before and have uppity wankers come out of the wood pile (pun intended) to claim they’ve been oppressed for centuries, and fuck me, deserve some compo. The average Briton is sick to death of this bollocks and are laughing their tits of at this gobby slag shot by knuckle dragging apes at 3 in the fucking morning 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Decimus said:

He must be fucking brain dead then, no offence, with all due respect etc...

Rule 6. You spineless runt. You have copied, edited and inserted punctuation to alter what I posted. You truly are a rattled fuckprick and if you are here tomorrow, it lets the membership know that there are no such things as rules...send my regards to Punkers, nobhead.

16 hours ago, Decimus said:

21 hours ago,  Dyslexic cnut said:

You don’t know what I do.

21 hours ago,  cuntspotter said:

Make your point...you know the answer.

You don’t know what I do or don’t know. Answer the question.

Someone partially edited this post and altered the punctuation...take him away officer (gavel bangs!)

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Sky News tonight...the gunman has apologised for shooting her in the head, apparently, he was aiming for the chip on her shoulder.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Wolfie said:

‘Pregnant woman’ who he also pistol-whipped.