CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Leaderboard...

Old Chap Raasclaat

On 30/05/2022 at 13:25, Witheredscrote said:

You don't have to do any acting. You're 100% a cunt, and a grassing one at that.

Like I’ve said before, you water fowl buggering, faux frog, geriatric shitcunt, I’ve never needed to grass you up for anything. You always manage to get yourself banned (or a few 1000 likes removed, lol) via your own base stupidity, making yourself look a right cunt in the process.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Like I’ve said before, you water fowl buggering, faux frog, geriatric shitcunt, I’ve never needed to grass you up for anything. You always manage to get yourself banned (or a few 1000 likes removed, lol) via your own base stupidity, making yourself look a right cunt in the process.

duckweed

• 8 months later...
21 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Standards here are at an all time low and the usual spastic fuckwits posting utter shite is at an all time high 

Could have told ya that a few years ago..its all the same shite now n practically impossible to tell apart..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

On 01/06/2022 at 17:37, Frank said:

One thing you should know about me is that I have NEVER broken a promise. Bear that in mind, because I promise you right here and right now that as soon as I get out of the mod queue your days on here are numbered.

Make the most of this respite and prepare your little bald head for an almighty fucking kicking once I've been unleashed.

Capiche?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Drink drain cleaner you malevolent animal abusing turd loving cunt

You’re a lazy little cunt, Stubbs. The opportunities for your vicious, medieval retorts these past months have been unlimited. It’s about time you stood up. It would save us all a lot of grief. Cunt.

12 hours ago, Decimus said:

One thing you should know about me is that I have NEVER broken a promise. Bear that in mind, because I promise you right here and right now that as soon as I get out of the mod queue your days on here are numbered.

Make the most of this respite and prepare your little bald head for an almighty fucking kicking once I've been unleashed.

Capiche?

Yawn. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You’re a lazy little cunt, Stubbs. The opportunities for your vicious, medieval retorts these past months have been unlimited. It’s about time you stood up. It would save us all a lot of grief. Cunt.

In my defence, I've given Arseholes enough of my vitriol over the years, but the scat obsessed deviant must have hide thicker than pens foreskin.

It hasn't escaped my attention that the nonentity that is Mr Shit has been flooding the forums with is pointless posts devoid of any serious cunting and that he generates likes only from the aforementioned she-hulk with a cock that belongs on some large beast on the Serengeti.

I want the pair of no mark cunts dead.

• Like 1

On 09/02/2023 at 23:48, Decimus said:

Capiche?

https://streamable.com/b9sf5i

• Like 1

On 10/02/2023 at 06:48, Decimus said:

Capiche?

Even all the way down here there’s news on the telly about an unexploded WW2 bomb going off in Great Yarmouth the other day, and yet scouring the Corner I see not a mention from our resident “shit towns of the Norfolk Coast” correspondent. What the fuck? Did you spill your coffee when it went off?

16 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Even all the way down here there’s news on the telly about an unexploded WW2 bomb going off in Great Yarmouth the other day, and yet scouring the Corner I see not a mention from our resident “shit towns of the Norfolk Coast” correspondent. What the fuck? Did you spill your coffee when it went off?

He's busy contacting estate agents because that bomb going off has doubled the value of his home. It's the best thing that's happened to regenerate the town in three decades.

3 hours ago, Frank said:

From an outsider's point of view ,the clique died when Bill decided he was to soft and had door issue's.

It seems for all the calling for you to do a video,this is the trite you put out .

What you gonna do next ,video yourself drinking white cider at a french cafe ,piss stains down your white trousers and call out Drew?

4 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I'm in the mod queue, so can't be arsed to say anything.

On 09/02/2023 at 22:48, Decimus said:

Capiche?

I think that you are on a loser here .. by the time you are off the mod queue he will probably be dead again.

• Like 1