CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Poor Little Princes

Hammer of Cunts

• 1 year later...
On 27/05/2021 at 23:26, Goober said:

If you think you can win a battle of words with me you are deluding your malfunctioning solitary brain cell. I'm far, far smarter than you

On 27/05/2021 at 23:55, Goober said:

You're not above giving idiots a slap when they dis you, so don't get all precious. I'm only defending my corner. After all, for a 20 something, inadequate, angry, white cider fueled newbie to the cunting business I've got to stand my ground however merciless the attack. 

It's what Jesus would have done. 

You total fucking embarrassment of a cunt. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I reckon you’ve killed him before he could zap you with a mega apology. Sterling work Raaas. Next time I bump into you the Cherry B’s are on me.

It's going to be interesting to see if @Goober has the nerve to log in within the next month. I don't know how he can even attempt to explain this bizarre behaviour, what a fucking weirdo. Lol.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It's going to be interesting to see if @Goober has the nerve to log in within the next month. I don't know how he can even attempt to explain this bizarre behaviour, what a fucking weirdo. Lol.

Who needs nerve when he’s  got all those qualifications?

• Like 1

Just now, Witheredscrote said:

I would never have guessed.  Idiot.

This is the second response to me today that you have appended with the word idiot.

Despite being absolutely hammered, I'm still capable of formatting my posts with appropriate synonyms in mind.

Go back to the drawing board and put in some effort, it's almost as if English was your ninth language instead of your second, you vile, half-breed cunt.

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

This is the second response to me today that you have appended with the word idiot.

Despite being absolutely hammered, I'm still capable of formatting my posts with appropriate synonyms in mind.

Go back to the drawing board and put in some effort, it's almost as if English was your ninth language instead of your second, you vile, half-breed cunt.

Whats happening here Decco?

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

Who needs nerve when he’s  got all those qualifications?

Apparently @Goober's favourite chat up line at the shitty singles night he attends every week is... 'Before we begin talking, please know that that I have the most qualifications here, and therefore am much smarter than you'. It's no surprise he leaves alone every time, and he's not even been given a fake phone number to get excited about and wank over. Perhaps he's too qualified for this world, can this thick world accommodate such a qualified individual? I think he should kill himself and going on his output here, I doubt anyone would even bother reading his suicide note. Good riddance. Lol.

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Apparently @Goober's favourite chat up line at the shitty singles night he attends every week is... 'Before we begin talking, please know that that I have the most qualifications here, and therefore am much smarter than you'. It's no surprise he leaves alone every time, and he's not even been given a fake phone number to get excited about and wank over. Perhaps he's too qualified for this world, can this thick world accommodate such a qualified individual? I think he should kill himself and going on his output here, I doubt anyone would even bother reading his suicide note. Good riddance. Lol.

I've just been reading the original transcripts of 'Qualificationsgate' but I can't see where Goober and yourself originally locked horns.

What started the animosity? Give me the deets, Raas, I love the history of a good feud. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've just been reading the original transcripts of 'Qualificationsgate' but I can't see where Goober and yourself originally locked horns.

What started the animosity? Give me the deets, Raas, I love the history of a good feud. 

Picture the scene Decimus, I was having a laugh and conversing with others here and out of nowhere (in his imagined position of authority) Goober decides to tell me I'm a bit Dyslexic (referring to Dyslexic Cunt) and if I think he's (Goober) is an easy target I'm wrong etc... As you know I'm an easygoing man and try to get on with everyone on here, however this display of insecurity on his part and the fact he tried to attack me because of said insecurity is unacceptable. I don't find much of what he says interesting, let alone funny and after reading his ridiculous 'I'm the most qualified' claims it further confirmed my suspicions of his massive insecurities. When you factor in his cheap Cider consumption, it's like having an intelligent, Cunty Big Bollock and that cannot be allowed surely? 

14 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Ah, that'll teach me to not read ahead.

Yes. But despite me being first to the punch with the big reveal, I’ve received no credit for it. I often wonder why you don’t log in more often. I think it’s probably because you’ve reached the same conclusion that I have. Why feed cherries to pigs when they’re happy with shit.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Picture the scene Decimus, I was having a laugh and conversing with others here and out of nowhere (in his imagined position of authority) Goober decides to tell me I'm a bit Dyslexic (referring to Dyslexic Cunt) and if I think he's (Goober) is an easy target I'm wrong etc... As you know I'm an easygoing man and try to get on with everyone on here, however this display of insecurity on his part and the fact he tried to attack me because of said insecurity is unacceptable. I don't find much of what he says interesting, let alone funny and after reading his ridiculous 'I'm the most qualified' claims it further confirmed my suspicions of his massive insecurities. When you factor in his cheap Cider consumption, it's like having an intelligent, Cunty Big Bollock and that cannot be allowed surely? 

The Doc has never quite got over being savaged by @Wolfie over a year ago and has never forgiven me for highlighting the fact. As soon as he moves on from that event the sooner the real, and very capable former CC big hitter will return….imho, with all due sycophancy, etc…