CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sasha Johnson

Hammer of Cunts

14 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Still too scared to say it Countryboy? Go on, treat yourself. You know you’re going to get away with it.

By the way, it’s getting very lonely living in your head with all this empty space. I don’t mind if you move in another tenant. A good looking bird with big tits would be nice. But really, any cunt I can take the piss out of will do. Save me having to bother you all the time.

😀

You seem desperate to be accused of paedophilia. Is it an aspiration? Just asking because you've spent the last 3 years begging anyone who'll listen to call you a nonce. It's a bit weird.

• Like 3

Guest judgetwi
On 24/03/2022 at 13:04, Decimus said:

Nah, you're alright, it'll take more than your impotent maggot dangling in my face to get me to bite.

I'll just stick to calling you a fat, Jewish alcoholic, corrupt ex-cooper queer with the world's largest collection of binoculars.

You know what I mean?

Ex Cooper? So I used to make beer barrels? I’ve emptied a few, as you apparently already know, but I’m a bit cack handed with hammers and nails. Bit strange for a dirty Jew, considering what we did to that cunt Jesus, don’t you think? 
Do carry on Hillbillyboy. You’re a laugh a minute. 😁

Guest judgetwi
On 24/03/2022 at 13:14, Eric Cuntman said:

You seem desperate to be accused of paedophilia. Is it an aspiration? Just asking because you've spent the last 3 years begging anyone who'll listen to call you a nonce. It's a bit weird.

Short memory Hardman. You already did it. Was it really three years ago? How time flies eh? 
Still, it doesn’t matter how long ago it was you never forget and you never forgive that sort of shit.

Whenever it was you were weak then and you are weak now. 

Well sussed.

20 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Post Removed

This is the Chernobyl of insecurities you've unlocked here, Eric. An explosive meltdown still burning to this day. Contained but never really controlled, and morbidly fascinating to study.

And you told me you could never be an artist.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Post Removed

Bearing in mind he's always smashed out of his tiny fucking mind, my professional diagnosis would be an advanced form of Korsakoff syndrome. The chronic alcoholic sufferer often displays instances of confabulation, where they fill periods of blackouts with memories of events that never transpired. Being obsessed with wanting everyone to believe he's a sex case, it's only natural that his false recalls are full of non-existent accusations of beastery.

What a weird fucking cunt.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Ex Cooper? So I used to make beer barrels? I’ve emptied a few, as you apparently already know, but I’m a bit cack handed with hammers and nails. Bit strange for a dirty Jew, considering what we did to that cunt Jesus, don’t you think? 
Do carry on Hillbillyboy. You’re a laugh a minute. 😁

Apologies for my one minor spelling error, it obviously confirms without a shadow of a doubt that you're my intellectual superior.

Whilst we're at it, I've decided to pick you up on your own grammatical errors on the above post, as such things are clearly of importance to you.

Ex Cooper should be hyphenated and there should be a comma in between "Do carry on" and "Hillbilly boy".

No need to thank me, obviously.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Bearing in mind he's always smashed out of his tiny fucking mind, my professional diagnosis would be an advanced form of Korsakoff syndrome. The chronic alcoholic sufferer often displays instances of confabulation, where they fill periods of blackouts with memories of events that never transpired. Being obsessed with wanting everyone to believe he's a sex case, it's only natural that his false recalls are full of non-existent accusations of beastery.

What a weird fucking cunt.

Thank you Dr Lecter.

On 25/03/2022 at 22:02, judgetwi said:

Short memory Hardman. You already did it. Was it really three years ago? How time flies eh? 
Still, it doesn’t matter how long ago it was you never forget and you never forgive that sort of shit.

Whenever it was you were weak then and you are weak now. 

Well sussed.

I don't think anyone called you a nonce, Epstien. 

There was however an eruption of laughter when you brought up a potentially fictitious scenario regarding a semi naked man sat in a paddling pool with kids. 

The last time I checked it wasn't illegal for a parent to join his children in such fashion.

You must be one hell of a nosey neighbour (whose hooter can be spotted before your scooter turns a corner).

😁

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

There was however an eruption of laughter when you brought up a potentially fictitious scenario regarding a semi naked man sat in a paddling pool with kids. 

The last time I checked it wasn't illegal for a parent to join his children in such fashion.

You must be one hell of a nosey neighbour (whose hooter can be spotted before your scooter turns a corner).

😁

Indeed, a sinister cunt without rival. Why would any man in their right mind automatically assume that noncery was afoot whilst a father innocently played with his children in a paddling pool?

The very fact that the Judge found this entirely normal and mundane action charged with sexual tension indicates what a disturbed fat twat he really is.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Show me the post where I called you a nonce...

You can't, because it didn't happen. Grow up you mincing little attention seeking crybaby queer. Sitting around drunk, fantasising about being a paedophile.. sick fucking cunt. Kill yourself.

17 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

😁

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Indeed, a sinister cunt without rival. Why would any man in their right mind automatically assume that noncery was afoot whilst a father innocently played with his children in a paddling pool?

The very fact that the Judge found this entirely normal and mundane action charged with sexual tension indicates what a disturbed fat twat he really is.

You cunts are so fucked if he ever puts the uniform back on.

judge_complete_by_roadkill3692_df2gi0t-f

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

You cunts are so fucked if he ever puts the uniform back on.

judge_complete_by_roadkill3692_df2gi0t-f

Absolutely pmsl. I seriously doubt that his uniform fits anymore. The cornerstones of his diet consist of kebabs, large Toblerone's and super strength polish lager (let's hope it's brewed under licence over here or he'll be requiring detoxification).

I think I may have found a new avatar. Excellent work! 

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi
On 22/03/2022 at 08:36, Mrs Roops said:

That's attributed to the Scottish writer and anthropologist Andrew Lang, though he never used the word "idiot" - that's your invention. Nevertheless, the numbers illuminate the true situation you silly old fool.

You got that right, what you may or may not say is down to the officers of the CC Moderation Service (Gimp Wing)

Thank you Mr Roops. I’ve never heard of the bloke but I must have picked it up from somewhere. I note that you find it necessary to abuse me once again. You are supposed to be a “moderator” Mr Roops. You don’t appear to be very moderate to me. 

A fake, fraud, liar and bullshitter perhaps but moderate?……..don’t see it myself. Still, what the fuck am I going to do about it? 

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

A fake, fraud, liar and bullshitter perhaps but moderate?……..don’t see it myself. Still, what the fuck am I going to do about it? 

Stamp your feet like a three year old girl and generally act like you're throwing the biggest tantrum of all time?

It's worked well for you over the past couple of years and we've all enjoyed watching you humiliate yourseslf during that time.

As you were, as they say.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Change the record you sleep inducing cunt, I tell you what you can do, log off and stay fucked off, wanker. 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
On 30/03/2022 at 10:22, Decimus said:

Stamp your feet like a three year old girl and generally act like you're throwing the biggest tantrum of all time?

It's worked well for you over the past couple of years and we've all enjoyed watching you humiliate yourseslf during that time.

As you were, as they say.

On 30/03/2022 at 21:20, Eddie said:

Change the record you sleep inducing cunt, I tell you what you can do, log off and stay fucked off, wanker. 

On 06/04/2022 at 22:22, Goober said:

Good call, because we all know what he's going to do with that truncheon whilst having a crisis in his y-fronts. 

Tantrums you say? Ok, I get it.

Thanks.