CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucking grey splodge

Hammer of Cunts

6 minutes ago, ProfB said:

What's happened to ya? you had bloody great balls before. These massive things, main reason I logged onto the forum half the time - now you look like a total SPANNER & that ain't a good look.

Still no stubbs, hence prof is posting away.

Good afternoon ProfB... I've been meaning to talk to you but kept forgetting. 

I simply wanted to say that you are an absolute fucking idiot. You make me laugh for a second now and again, but I always find myself wanting you to die immediately afterwards. 

Can you let me know what your strategy is with regards to getting out of the utter shit you are in? You utter fucking cunt.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I simply wanted to say that you are an absolute fucking idiot. You make me laugh for a second now and again, but I always find myself wanting you to die immediately afterwards. 

Can you let me know what your strategy is with regards to getting out of the utter shit you are in? You utter fucking cunt.

The stupid sinister cunt is also following me and sending PM's.....I'm at a bit of  a loss OCR, my defences are crumbling, in fact I'm so peturbed, I'm seriously contemplating a pair of heavily used, tan, double monks by John Lobb on eBay. They need re-soling, but I think I can stretch to that.

@Eddie, please help me. I think I'm going to need some homeless skint cunt coaching.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, BuggerLugs said:

The stupid sinister cunt is also following me and sending PM's.....I'm at a bit of  a loss OCR, my defences are crumbling, in fact I'm so peturbed, I'm seriously contemplating a pair of heavily used, tan, double monks by John Lobb on eBay. They need re-soling, but I think I can stretch to that.

@Eddie, please help me. I think I'm going to need some homeless skint cunt coaching.

MAN up you toss pot.

I'm so peturbed 🤭 

20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What is this fucking nonsense?

Apparently I'm a newbie and I've got less badges than a cub scout who won't put out.

And our likes total has gone from the corner where the ellipsis thingy is.

I am fucking incandescent with murderous fury. It's lucky I'm not working. Some cunt'd be getting fucking sacrificed.

13 minutes ago, ProfB said:

A leaf has appeared

Considering your shite self and @Dyslexic cnutcnut have replaced The Harold as the resident spastics I wish you'd both put more effort into it. Damn it... I'm begining to miss that spastic Harold psychopath, he was a fucking twat but seemed to like being a spastic.

8 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Considering your shite self and @Dyslexic cnutcnut have replaced The Harold as the resident spastics I wish you'd both put more effort into it. Damn it... I'm begining to miss that spastic Harold psychopath, he was a fucking twat but seemed to like being a spastic.

A leaf appeared, not the hand of fatima - A LEAF, you blind bog brush.

OMG STUBBS IS out.

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

The battle of the Corner’s intelligentsia commences.

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Whenever I @ you it automatically adds that onto you name. A little like you...in that you add loads of unnecessary shite onto your already shite posts. 

What a plonker. Lol. 

Haven’t managed to utilise the ‘edit’ function yet you staggeringly dense bellsniff? When you eventually do, delete yourself. Stupid cunt.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And our likes total has gone from the corner where the ellipsis thingy is.

I am fucking incandescent with murderous fury. It's lucky I'm not working. Some cunt'd be getting fucking sacrificed.

I’m the best on here. 

Edited by Mrs Roops
Original quote re-established

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Exactly 30 years before you died on your arse.

What a fucking idiot. It's a good job I was just humouring  the cunt.

I'm just sitting in the hotel bar watching all the face nappies and feel I'm going fucking mad. It's  like watching a science fiction flick. But I fear this is going to be with us for good. 

Chris Whitty is a skeletal cunt 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Reported. Quote altering. Interesting to see if it's actioned.

Aside from restoring the quote to its original form, your clumsy attempt to influence Administrative sanctions has sorta talked me out of doing anything.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Aside from restoring the quote to its original form, your clumsy attempt to influence Administrative sanction has sorta talked me out of doing anything.

There's a fucking surprise. The sacred cow gets away with it again. 

I bet I don't.

Edited by Mrs Roops
Original Quote Restored
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There's a fucking surprise. The sacred cow gets away with it again. 

I bet I don't.

I should issue a warning for you altering the quote function but as you're acting like a hysterical little girl I don't want to be held responsible for any resultant mental health issues. Don't do it again.

• Like 1