CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Football

Decimus

6 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I see ITV have gone all Beeb with a gaggle of vulva chewers waxing lyrical about a game that they have precisely zero knowledge of. Our mate, Emma Hayes was bouncing up and down at the end, rubbing her cock against Ian Wright’s leg…he should have thrown the head on the clueless skanky sausage-dodging rip. I want her dead.

Ian Wight has been interviewed about their celebrations and he said "All I was thinking whilst dancing around with her was please don't get an erection,please don't get an erection but unfortunately she did".

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Come on Italy. 

If they win, I'm going to borrow my sister's fiat 500 and drive it round the one-way system all night blasting an air horn and screaming 'BASTARDO!' out of the window. 🇮🇹 

Is that the white one with the dent in the side I sold her? I got the dent when I collided with that limo in a Paris underpass back in '97. 

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Come on Italy. 

If they win, I'm going to borrow my sister's fiat 500 and drive it round the one-way system all night blasting an air horn and screaming 'BASTARDO!' out of the window. 🇮🇹 

Eric, I genuinely couldn’t give a toss if England win or lose, there is a massive recession around the corner, the government has borrowed crazy numbers from the banks to pay for the furloughed staff and bounce bank loans etc. The smart bet is probably less than a third of this money will be paid back, this will make the last recession look like a walk in the park, in contrast the football players will revive a 420k winners fee if they do the impossible, fuck them all. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Come on Italy. 

Theyre fucking shit…basically a Ford Ka! The wife wants one and I’ve told her ‘do you really want to be in an eggshell trapped between two artic lorries, in the ice in the winter, on the motorway in one of those things?’

Hang on a minute….

42 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Eric, I genuinely couldn’t give a toss if England win or lose, there is a massive recession around the corner, the government has borrowed crazy numbers from the banks to pay for the furloughed staff and bounce bank loans etc. The smart bet is probably less than a third of this money will be paid back, this will make the last recession look like a walk in the park, in contrast the football players will revive a 420k winners fee if they do the impossible, fuck them all. 

What's going on in your tiny mind, Eddie? I've just arrived in Andalucia, and I'll tell you something.. it's just marvellous. Olé. Idiot. 

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

@Decimus has that covered. 

34 minutes ago, Frank said:

What's going on in your tiny mind, Eddie? I've just arrived in Andalucia, and I'll tell you something.. it's just marvellous. Olé. Idiot. 

Frank nobody cares about your fictional travels, eat shit. 

• Like 2

On 05/07/2021 at 14:10, Roadkill said:

Poor DC is just trying to find his place on here - but he's too focused on making friends. He started off clinging to JSP's petticoat, then when @Eric Cuntman drove that cunt mad I took him in until he got too clingy and weird. This resulted in a bit of shameless grovelling to @Wolfie, who seemed more amused than grateful for his assistance during his shit flinging skirmish against @Goober.

After that it was Cocky who was his new BFF right up to the point that the untreated syphilis got the better of him and ended the relationship with a hallucination induced back stab of noncery.

There was a really desperate moment last week where he even tried winning over @Ape™️ by lauding him with praises and now he's simply scraping the bottom of the barrel.

He's becoming that one chubby bird with two kids who've never met their fathers, the one that hangs around in various social circles trying to find Mr. Right only to be repeatedly used for quickies in the pub toilets, her desperation for companionship only growing more with every rejection as her looks fade with age and the potential suitors become less and less desirable. And the real tragedy is that if she wasn't such a blatant and desperate slag, she'd probably find someone willing to commit.

A typical scouser then... 

In your Liverpool slums, You look in the dustbin for something to eat, You find a dead rat and you think it's a treat, In your Liverpool slums.

In your Liverpool slums, You shit on the carpet, you piss in the bath, You finger your grandma, and think its a laugh, In your Liverpool slums,

In your Liverpool slums, You speak in an accent exceedingly rare, You wear a pink tracksuit and have curly hair, In your Liverpool slums,

In your Liverpool slums, Your mum's on the game and your dad's in the nick, You can't get a job 'cos you're too fucking thick, In your Liverpool slums...

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Frank said:

Meal for one, NHS specs on the table, shoe buckled fucking cunt.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Goober said:

In your Liverpool slums, You look in the dustbin for something to eat, You find a dead rat and you think it's a treat, In your Liverpool slums.

In your Liverpool slums, You shit on the carpet, you piss in the bath, You finger your grandma, and think its a laugh, In your Liverpool slums,

In your Liverpool slums, You speak in an accent exceedingly rare, You wear a pink tracksuit and have curly hair, In your Liverpool slums,

In your Liverpool slums, Your mum's on the game and your dad's in the nick, You can't get a job 'cos you're too fucking thick, In your Liverpool slums...

Genius…and so cutting edge too. I take it the Wolf bites have healed?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Goober said:

Fucking hell, has Wilfred Owen just joined us?

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Fucking hell, has Wilfred Owen just joined us?

You've not been to a West Ham game when they're playing the red menace then. 

Bless him, he can't help being a wheel stealing, Liver birds loving 40 year old, 24 year dole scrounger. 

Calm down, calm down. 

5 minutes ago, Goober said:

Bless him, he can't help being a wheel stealing, Liver birds loving 40 year old, 24 year dole scrounger. 

Calm down, calm down. 

Fuck me Doc…you can’t even get the football team right. @Decimus have a fuckin word eh?

5 minutes ago, Goober said:

Calm down, calm down. 

You've not been to a West Ham game

And I will be eternally grateful for it too.

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Fuck me Doc…you can’t even get the football team right. @Decimus have a fuckin word eh?

Well excuse me, Mr Precious. I do believe this is a favourite and wholly accurate chant of Hammers fans when playing Liverpool, who I believe play in red and are, without doubt, cunts. 

I know you're a toffee enthusiast, but whether you support Everton remains to be seen. 

This will be the very last time time I respond to you because I've less than zero interest in  conducting reciprocal banter with with a bullshitting house breaking lowlife that's clinging on solely by virtue of his carer not trimming his finger nails for the last month and who enthusiastically sucks any cock waved in front of his face. 

• Like 1