CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Woke cunts get upset over primary school 'Vindaloo' video

camberwell gypsy

6 hours ago, nocti said:

Nothing surprises me anymore. You only have to look a few years back at the sugar tax, and lisping semen-hoarder Jamie Oliver getting involved with making school meals healthier; only for Adele to get hounded and virtually "cancelled" a few years later on social media just for losing weight, which is fat-shaming, or body racist. Fuck knows, I struggle to keep up.

Then look at all the recent advertising campaigns for underwear companies, containing slab-cracking ham planets who would be lucky to survive to see their wage packet hit the bank, let alone see it go out again on krispy kremes.

Usually, the oppressed aim to get as far away from their oppressors as possible. Not here, evidently. They fucking love every minute of it, the cunts. 

I’d vote for any cunts who stamp this out, hopefully with extreme violence, gas chambers and mass graves. Alas, the next generation who will run the country all can’t get enough of this bollocks. The whites will be the first to breath in the zyklon and most will go willingly and in tears of colonial shame

4 hours ago, Neil said:

I know her eyes are too far apart and she's an annoying cunt but I'd still shag the granny out of it.

My opinion of you is at an all time low, you disgusting fucking cunt. I’d rather have sex with you than that goggle eyed slag. She should be publicly tortured to death if only for her alienesque looks

10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If you visit Stroud you’ll see the Keith cunt for sure. My grampy would have bayoneted the cunt and shoved a grenade up his spunk splattered dung hatch 

Old school. Was he from N. Ireland Stubbs? Just asking?

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’d vote for any cunts who stamp this out, hopefully with extreme violence, gas chambers and mass graves. Alas, the next generation who will run the country all can’t get enough of this bollocks. The whites will be the first to breath in the zyklon and most will go willingly and in tears of colonial shame

My opinion of you is at an all time low, you disgusting fucking cunt. I’d rather have sex with you than that goggle eyed slag. She should be publicly tortured to death if only for her alienesque looks

I'd rather have sex with you

Don't get in the back of his van whatever you do. 

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Stubbers It’s marching, rioting and bonfire season across the water. How about accompanying me for a weekend mini break? I’ll pay for the petrol. For the Molotovs, not the car. You can get that.

We could drive down south and look up Panz before we leave. Shouldn’t be hard to find. Probably in the first doorway we look.

9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'd rather have sex with you

Don't get in the back of his van whatever you do. 

I’m wise to his game as all members of the corner should be. He may be a vile murdering rapist, but he’s ours

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Stubbers It’s marching, rioting and bonfire season across the water. How about accompanying me for a weekend mini break? I’ll pay for the petrol. For the Molotovs, not the car. You can get that.

We could drive down south and look up Panz before we leave. Shouldn’t be hard to find. Probably in the first doorway we look.

Should like a grand plan bilb, but aren’t you a wanted man over there? As for look up panzy; no fucking way. Firstly every toothless blithering mick looks the same and secondly, I’d get lynched for piss taking with a day or two 

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’m wise to his game as all members of the corner should be. He may be a vile murdering rapist, but he’s ours

Should like a grand plan bilb, but aren’t you a wanted man over there? As for look up panzy; no fucking way. Firstly every toothless blithering mick looks the same and secondly, I’d get lynched for piss taking with a day or two 

He’ll be the one holding an emaciated flea ridden mongrel on a piece of string,  lying unconscious in a pool of vomit and piss, with a battered, blood covered rusty saxophone lying beside his caved in skull.

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

Isn’t Panz in entertainment industry?

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse2.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.kZjJ6o3ej3ZtVuTQo3D1KwHaIu%26pid%3DApi&f=1

Sent from my iPad

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
19 hours ago, Decimus said:

I've told you several times now not to directly address me.

Yeah but you say that to every cunt who doesn’t recognise you as king of the hill. Thus confirming your self aggrandising, wannabe king of the hill status. 

You really aren’t very bright are you Carrotcruncher? No, i’m not fucking about. I can’t rip the piss out of cunts who are doing it for me. “Up your game”  as you repetitive nerds constantly say. 

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Yeah but you say that to every cunt who doesn’t recognise you as king of the hill. Thus confirming your self aggrandising, wannabe king of the hill status. 

You really aren’t very bright are you Carrotcruncher? No, i’m not fucking about. I can’t rip the piss out of cunts who are doing it for me. “Up your game”  as you repetitive nerds constantly say. 

Hands on hips, ‘young ones’ Rick wannabe wanker. 

Guest judgetwi
15 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Hands on hips, ‘young ones’ Rick wannabe wanker. 

Indeed. I doubt if he wears all the badges though. Hasn’t got the bottle. Somebody might disagree with him and he would cry like a girl.

Oh shit!....you weren’t talking about me were you? Well, I suppose it’s possible. Mr Roops  would approve as it makes me look as dumb as him. 

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

That’s like putting your chin out to Mike Tyson and saying ‘take the first hit’ ffs!

On 06/07/2021 at 14:54, nocti said:

Nothing surprises me anymore. You only have to look a few years back at the sugar tax, and lisping semen-hoarder Jamie Oliver getting involved with making school meals healthier; only for Adele to get hounded and virtually "cancelled" a few years later on social media just for losing weight, which is fat-shaming, or body racist. Fuck knows, I struggle to keep up.

Then look at all the recent advertising campaigns for underwear companies, containing slab-cracking ham planets who would be lucky to survive to see their wage packet hit the bank, let alone see it go out again on krispy kremes.

Usually, the oppressed aim to get as far away from their oppressors as possible. Not here, evidently. They fucking love every minute of it, the cunts. 

Got tickets to see Sheena Easton
The monkey was high
Said it was a burning ambition to see her before he died
We left before encores
He couldn't sit still
Sheena was a blast baby
But my monkey was ill
We went to play black jack
Kept hittin' 23
Couldn't help but notice this Mexican just staring at me
Or was it my monkey?
I couldn't be sure
It's not like you've never seen a monkey in rollerblades
And dungarees before

Now don't test my patience cause we're not about to run
That's a bad-ass monkey boy and he's packing a gun
"My name is Rodriguez" he says with death in his eye
"I've been chasing you for a long time amigos
And now your monkey is gonna die"

36 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Got tickets to see Sheena Easton
The monkey was high
Said it was a burning ambition to see her before he died
We left before encores
He couldn't sit still
Sheena was a blast baby
But my monkey was ill
We went to play black jack
Kept hittin' 23
Couldn't help but notice this Mexican just staring at me
Or was it my monkey?
I couldn't be sure
It's not like you've never seen a monkey in rollerblades
And dungarees before

Now don't test my patience cause we're not about to run
That's a bad-ass monkey boy and he's packing a gun
"My name is Rodriguez" he says with death in his eye
"I've been chasing you for a long time amigos
And now your monkey is gonna die"

That's a bit below the fucking belt, Decs!

I'd retaliate with a Lenny Henry quote if I wasn't so sure googling him would inadvertently flash up images of the ugly walrus-shagging cunt. I'm not quite in the mood for incandescent rage at the minute.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nocti said:

That's a bit below the fucking belt, Decs!

I'd retaliate with a Lenny Henry quote if I wasn't so sure googling him would inadvertently flash up images of the ugly walrus-shagging cunt. I'm not quite in the mood for incandescent rage at the minute.

Quoting Robbie Williams at you. Disgusting. They'll be saying 'Ni!' To innocent passers by next.

On 07/07/2021 at 17:18, judgetwi said:

Indeed. I doubt if he wears all the badges though. Hasn’t got the bottle. Somebody might disagree with him and he would cry like a girl.

Oh shit!....you weren’t talking about me were you? Well, I suppose it’s possible. Mr Roops  would approve as it makes me look as dumb as him. 

"He" is a girl.

On 07/07/2021 at 17:12, Stubby Pecker said:

Panzys only obvious talent is acting like a right cunt so I guess he’s in the right place, unlike some

Im many things to many people spudderz baby im gently drifting into semi retirement with me music me fitness regime n me two rescue doggos ..be happy..you'll die soon

PANZERMURPHYBABY