CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

camberwell gypsy

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9900945/Lily-Cole-slammed-posing-Afghani-burqa-promote-new-book.html

This fucking idiot is called Lily Cole (no I've never heard of her either). She has written a new book on climate change. Is she a professor of physics? No. Does she hold a doctorate in meteorology? No. She's a model. And if I want to know the ins and outs of this planet's climate I'll go to some fucker who earns a living flashing her tits. I mean Linda Lusardi taught me all I know about treating patients recovering from cardiothoracic surgery

But what compounds this even more is that to promote her book, she stuck a burkha on to promote 'diversity'.  She is yet another vacuum headed "me me me" publicity magnet. I'll let you read the article on her and comments this person's action has drawn. I can't help wondering if 99% of her books are going to end up as pulp to be turned into bog paper.

@Uncle Meatus is this my 7th nomination? You fucking prat 

• Like 3

The dozens of thousands of air miles this guinea pig look-a-like has racked up over the years going from one photo shoot to another is probably less than the distance between her eyes, which should lend itself well to convincing people about her heartfelt 'expertise' on climate change.

A model? Christ Almightly. The average 20-stone McDonald's-snorting munter ought to feel better about themselves. 

• Like 2

Clueless ginger fuckwit, from the Sophie Ellis-Bextor school of having a face that looks like that thing from Ice Age clinging to a kite. 

If she cares that much, she should take a leaf out of our Miles' book and fuck off over there. Although I do admire her gaul in apologising for her foolishness, by way of posting links so those she offended can donate their money to charities she has chosen. What a cunt.

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, nocti said:

Clueless ginger fuckwit, from the Sophie Ellis-Bextor school of having a face that looks like that thing from Ice Age clinging to a kite. 

If she cares that much, she should take a leaf out of our Miles' book and fuck off over there. Although I do admire her gaul in apologising for her foolishness, by way of posting links so those she offended can donate their money to charities she has chosen. What a cunt.

I was actually going to connect her with Miles, but I was quite pleased with only using the 'F" word four times talking about her so didn't want to spoil it. 

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9900945/Lily-Cole-slammed-posing-Afghani-burqa-promote-new-book.html

This fucking idiot is called Lily Cole (no I've never heard of her either). She has written a new book on climate change. Is she a professor of physics? No. Does she hold a doctorate in meteorology? No. She's a model. And if I want to know the ins and outs of this planet's climate I'll go to some fucker who earns a living flashing her tits. I mean Linda Lusardi taught me all I know about treating patients recovering from cardiothoracic surgery

But what compounds this even more is that to promote her book, she stuck a burkha on to promote 'diversity'.  She is yet another vacuum headed "me me me" publicity magnet. I'll let you read the article on her and comments this person's action has drawn. I can't help wondering if 99% of her books are going to end up as pulp to be turned into bog paper.

@Uncle Meatus is this my 7th nomination? You fucking prat 

I gather, after screwing a wide selection of eligible (or not so) men, she is now married to an “entrepreneur” and living a pampered life in a fluffy Portuguese villa, flying around, holidaying and shopping extensively - producing a carbon footprint the size of Kilimanjaro between the two of them.
The chasm between the burkad pontificating of the cunt and her reality is truly astronomical.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Does she hold a doctorate in meteorology

She got a double first at Cambridge in History of Art (according to Wiki). I think that automatically allows her to style herself Doctor (Cantab) after a few years; an intellectual titan. She's probably better qualified than a lot of "activists". Pince Harry's got a BA in HoA, I imagine the courses and exams are rigorous.

I wonder why she thinks that anyone gives a fuck about her opinion.

8 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I wonder why she thinks that anyone gives a fuck about her opinion

It’s a ‘ginger knowall’ thing. I’m sure I’ve noticed it here on the corner, but I just can’t put my finger on who it was precisely?

• Like 2

On 17/08/2021 at 15:51, Neil said:

I'd fuck it, lights off, double bagged and from behind. I'd like to see if she could hang on to wheels of a US plane any longer than the couple of cunts that tried it yesterday.

Neil, you’re a gent and no mistake, but I’ll wager her fanny smells of rancid fish guts and vinegar 

Without reading into this story whatsoever, taking on board purely what you cunts have said, I’d advocate smashing her stupid fucking skull to pieces with a lump hammer. 

Guest judgetwi

Oh dear. The shifting sands of the wokie world. One minute your are posing in a burka loving the poor Peacefuls, then the Peacefuls are suddenly in the media raping and stoning Wimminz to death. I have no idea who this slag is but she has obviously been a victim of the changing media world.

I could be sorry for her but when you make a living out of the dimmos who follow the media definition of reality you really need to keep up to date.

Pay attention bitch!

On 19/08/2021 at 22:56, judgetwi said:

Oh dear. The shifting sands of the wokie world. One minute your are posing in a burka loving the poor Peacefuls, then the Peacefuls are suddenly in the media raping and stoning Wimminz to death. I have no idea who this slag is but she has obviously been a victim of the changing media world.

I could be sorry for her but when you make a living out of the dimmos who follow the media definition of reality you really need to keep up to date.

Pay attention bitch!

I watched Donald Trump speaking to a crowd of 100,000+  in Alabama last night. 

“Do you know what woke means?

It means you’re a loser, because everything woke turns to shit.”

Donald J Trump. 22/8/2021

Factcheck that you cunts.