CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cry Baby Frog Cunts 🐸

Decimus

I imagine that De Gaulle is spitting his dummy out from beyond the grave over all this submarine business.

The petulance and sulking from the crapauds has truly only served to make them look like pathetic and jealous school girls throwing a tantrum after not being invited to a sleepover. Not content with recalling their ambassadors, they've further embarassed themselves by releasing official statements about saving the Americans during the war of independence and calling us junior partners in the AUKUS partnership in order to soothe their absolutely fucking massive inferiority complex.

Their foreign office has also stated that the UK is opportunistic and only involved because it wishes to seek to improve its standing in a post Brexit world. No shit fucking Closeau, since when has pushing your country's influence been a crime?

Perfidious Albion indeed. Vivre and fuck off etc.

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I imagine that De Gaulle is spitting his dummy out from beyond the grave over all this submarine business.

The petulance and sulking from the crapauds has truly only served to make them look like pathetic and jealous school girls throwing a tantrum after not being invited to a sleepover. Not content with recalling their ambassadors, they've further embarassed themselves by releasing official statements about saving the Americans during the war of independence and calling us junior partners in the AUKUS partnership in order to soothe their absolutely fucking massive inferiority complex.

Their foreign office has also stated that the UK is opportunistic and only involved because it wishes to seek to improve its standing in a post Brexit world. No shit fucking Closeau, since when has pushing your country's influence been a crime?

God I hate withers. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've got a tenner that says France uses this to demand that it replaces the UK in the Deputy Supreme Allied Commander role at NATO as a consolation prize for their destroyed ego. It's fucking grated them that they have to play third fiddle since they came back 43 years after another screaming fit led to De Gaulle pulling them out. 

As for being opportunistic, the UK will take no lectures from those sly fuckers after they sold exocets to the Argies knowing full well they were gearing up for a rumble with the UK over the Falklands and illegally extended a ban on British beef for six years to give their lazy twat farmers a commercial advantage. We should have left the snail gargling cunts to rot under Hitler.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Just wait until we start air-dropping dusky refugees picked up from the English Channel back onto the Champs-Élysées.

With or without parachutes, it's all the same to me, and bonus points if we can land some on Charlie Hebdo's roof.

Indeed. Looking the garlic smelling cunts straight in the eye as we erect a Royal Navy blockage of steel across the channel meaning the smelly, thieving, swarthy, dingy riding cunts have to stay frog side will be priceless.

They’ll revert to type by crying, moaning and generally acting like the snooty fucking cunts they are, until of course, they need the help of the big boys. 

If we’d have delayed Overlord for a year or two, perhaps the Hun would have gassed the fuckers along with the degos, wops, spics and wogs 

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What these cunts seem to forget is the british blood that was spilt in two world wars on their land, helping to drive back the leather shorts wearing square heads. 

Fuck it. I'm gonna watch Branagh's Henry V tonight to cheer myself up. 

Marshal Ney was a cunt. 

Napoleon Bonaparte…. a giant of a man.

’Not tonight Josephine…. Herman, Josef and Helmut are before me in the queue.’

So they reckon Australia made a 'diplomatic' error cancelling the deal. Perhaps it was something simple like recent experience driving a Renault or Citroen car that caused them to cancel the deal - the engineering and build quality of those will tell you all you need to know about the frogs engineering expertise.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

So they reckon Australia made a 'diplomatic' error cancelling the deal. Perhaps it was something simple like recent experience driving a Renault or Citroen car that caused them to cancel the deal - the engineering and build quality of those will tell you all you need to know about the frogs engineering expertise.

Their ambassador has also bizarrely accused Australia of "treason".

Is it any wonder France has been completely embarassed on the world stage when it employ diplomats incapable of understanding basic English. You can't play with the Anglo big boys when you've got all the linguistic skills of a level one Babbel audio tape novice.

I suppose if they had won the Seven Years' War we'd be living in a global Francophone society and they'd be calling the shots, but they didn't so tough fucking shit.

7 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Whilst I agree with you as far as Renault, I disagree regarding Citroen, who throughout their history, until they merged with Peugeot and various other shite manufacturers, all spewing out the same euroboxes with different badging. The Traction Avant of 1934 was the first mass produced front wheel drive, all independent suspension car. The DX was an all time classic of style and futuristic engineering, featuring air suspension and disc brakes all round.The 2CV likewise was designed to be ridiculously cheap yet pretty much unbreakable. 
Unfortunately Citroen now make only boring shitmobiles which are totally indistinguishable from 99% of the cars on the market nowadays.

The frogs are still astoundingly fucking  disgusting, snivelling, snailgobblers though. That will never change. C’est la vie.

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Whilst I agree with you as far as Renault, I disagree regarding Citroen, who throughout their history, until they merged with Peugeot and various other shite manufacturers, all spewing out the same euroboxes with different badging. The Traction Avant of 1934 was the first mass produced front wheel drive, all independent suspension car. The DX was an all time classic of style and futuristic engineering, featuring air suspension and disc brakes all round.The 2CV likewise was designed to be ridiculously cheap yet pretty much unbreakable. 
Unfortunately Citroen now make only boring shitmobiles which are totally indistinguishable from 99% of the cars on the market nowadays.

The frogs are still astoundingly fucking  disgusting, snivelling, snailgobblers though. That will never change. C’est la vie.

Errr. I suspect (and hope) you're referring to an original Citroen DS, and not a DX.

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The Cactus is quite a distinct pig.

• 1 month later...
On 19/09/2021 at 12:50, Cunty BigBollox said:

The deal the French were offering the Aussies wasn't flexible enough. They wanted nuclear powered subs, the French would only offer conventional diesel subs, they needed them quickly as their current subs were only built to last until 2026, the French wanted to wait until 2030 before they even got one diesel tub off the production line, the French originally agreed to a deal of $40 billion, but the price rocketed to $66 billion long before any construction even began.

The new deal gets the Aussies nuclear subs, which already makes it a much better choice, they get access to Tomohawk, JASSM-ER, LRASM cruise missiles and the U.S. Army Precision Strike Missile, plus an agreement with the U.S. for a research partnership to develop a next-generation hypersonic missile (the French could only offer the SCALP cruise missile - which is basically a fucking party popper) and they also get to improve their relations with the US and UK.

The French offered a shit deal promising obsolete technology some vague time in the future and took the piss at every opportunity by upping the price before anything was built, then they acted offended when they got told to fuck off.

All they're doing by throwing a paddy about it is damaging their own reputation even more. Fuck 'em.