CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The strange and recent phenomena of people who seemed healthy and wouldn’t in normal times be OK one day and 3 days later be dead.

King Billy

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

A particularly horrible operation. My sister had one five years ago after tripping over them baggy culottes that birds wear, when putting the bins out at night, half-pissed. Her husband said it destroyed their domestic life as she couldn’t hold an iron for around five days.

Drunk and tripping over in Sports Direct culottes, while putting back stolen wheelie bins, probably isn't too uncommon for most Scouse women.

8 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I see DC's finally removed his cock from your hairy fucking fizzog.

Based on your recent performances, my money's squarely on DC.

Agreed, DC has thoroughly reverse Renfielded the greasy Paul Gadd looking cunt.

The only positive thing I can say about Frank at this point is that he's the current Jazz of the site, a complete fucking mess who even the most idiotic of newbies can easily get stuck into.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Agreed, DC has thoroughly reverse Renfielded the greasy Paul Gadd looking cunt.

The only positive thing I can say about Frank at this point is that he's the current Jazz of the site, a complete fucking mess who even the most idiotic of newbies can easily get stuck into.

A bald Snatch. 

Oh shit... Here we go - Biden is calling for international property protection rights to be removed from vaccines so they can be manufactured faster and, potentially, with even less safety measures.

Considering the main reason for concern around Omicron is that it could possibly be more resistant to the current vaccines anyway, what's the point of pushing even more manufacturing of them? South Africa is recieving more vaccines than they can use and it hasn't helped them cunts.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2021/11/26/statement-by-president-joe-biden-on-the-omicron-covid-19-variant/

42 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Oh shit... Here we go - Biden is calling for international property protection rights to be removed from vaccines so they can be manufactured faster and, potentially, with even less safety measures.

Considering the main reason for concern around Omicron is that it could possibly be more resistant to the current vaccines anyway, what's the point of pushing even more manufacturing of them? South Africa is recieving more vaccines than they can use and it hasn't helped them cunts.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2021/11/26/statement-by-president-joe-biden-on-the-omicron-covid-19-variant/

Good. This time I want it to go into full on human extinction mode. Africa used to be a lovely place until the locals started breeding like rats. Ditto S America and Asia. Time for humans to go

7 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’d been waking up in agony due to Corner nightmares and throwing imaginary punches at various cunts on here while I slept.

I'm sure I'm one of the various cunts you mention, I can imagine you throwing a girlie punch in the middle of the night whilst cursing me in your alcohol induced paralytic state. I really hope I've caused you many nights of agony. Lol.

34 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I'm sure I'm one of the various cunts you mention, I can imagine you throwing a girlie punch in the middle of the night whilst cursing me in your alcohol induced paralytic state. I really hope I've caused you many nights of agony. Lol.

@ProfB as a lamb would offer more of a challenge. Who the fuck are you, incidentally?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I can’t go for this bloke to be honest. A rambling semi-coherent video message which sees him scribbling and underlining script published in an abstract. More curious, however, is his admission that of the 500+ people that partook in the screening they had no idea if any of them had already had COVID-19. Logically that clouds the issue as to whether it’s the virus or the vaccine that is causing this so-called ‘spike!’ In short, this as piss-poor a qualification on your theory as I’ve seen, and I see no ‘balance’ in his critique.

Trevor Sinclair on Talk Sport radio 2 days ago, discussing the Sheffield Utd player John Fleck who collapsed during a match on Tuesday. asked a perfectly reasonable question. ‘I think everyone wants to know if he’s had the vaccine’?

He was immediately cut off by the production team and no further discussion on the subject took place. His comments were even removed from the recording. Why? If there’s nothing to see then why aren’t seemingly sensible commentators allowed to be be curious and ask what is a fair question? 
More and more people are smelling a rat and the more they are silenced the more it stinks.

Luckily the ‘totally more dangerous’ new Mandela variant has come to the rescue, just in the nick of time, to top up the fear levels of all the daft cunts who’ve been cautiously emerging from under their beds into the daylight, to await further orders from their shepherds.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, The Beast said:

The Wigan player has not had the vaccine according to a club statement issued with the player's permission. They did not state whether he had the disease previously. Lots of players on twitter asking for the number of collapses to be looked at. Some stating the hectic schedule could be the cause., some stating the disease and those stating the vaccine..... none.

That’s that then.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

What ball? The way KB was describing it he saw a talking head tapping the side of his nose saying, "I know stuff. But it's secret. Trust me anyway". C'mon!

FWIW, I thought Dr Carpenter was pretty impressive in providing in layman's terms the issues at play, but even he had some salient caveats.

I don't mind Dr Campbell. He is the type of old school A&E nurse that was still very much on the shop floor when I first started in A&E's. He likes the clot shots, but I think he is balanced overall.

Dr Malhotra must have seen more than just the abstract from this research to justify going onto TV to make such claims about the findings. 

One would hope he can provide evidence to the GMC, should they question his integrity. He would be pretty fucking thick to compromise himself if he didn't. 

• Like 1