CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lionel Blair

Decimus

On 04/11/2021 at 21:18, Decimus said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRw0_XPIV-dIv3amLOty0

Tap, tap dancing on Heaven's door.

Gyrating Jewish cunt, I'm glad he's dead.

Can you sing & dance - binliner face?

Lionel was gifted, so are you, in bull shit.

I hope he haunts you.

You keyboard troll with the wit of a dead ferret.

Now 🦊 off & die yourself.

RIP Lionel-you are safe with Una now.

PS I loved your hit 'All Night Long"

Love ProfB XXX

On 06/11/2021 at 21:09, Decimus said:

Lose ten games on the trot and your job is safe. Win one and you're gone, utter fucking joke.

The rumour mill is saying Warnock, which wouldn't surprise me. He's another cunt who can promote teams but has never kept one up. Failing that they'll fall back on the classic Norwich model of hiring an old boy. Russell Martin and Steve Bruce are both utterly fucking shit, but they've both worn a yellow shirt at one point so either could walk into the job.

Provincial club with provincial ambitions. Until the current owners are fucked off we'll remain what we've always been, a decent championship side without the balls to have a proper crack at the big time.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-59197295

I think this article tells you everything you need to know about the BBC these days. 

Canvassing a cross section of Norwich fans, the BBC published the opinions of two females (one clearly a fan of the fishy doner kebab), a yoof of Asian subcontinent heritage and, just to balance things, a minority white middle aged male. Well done BBC. 

Norwich have spunked £50M plus on players this season. I'd have no objection to them offering someone with a bit of talent a million for 6 months to try and dig them out of the shit they're in, but Rusty could well be the way they go. Anything but Warnock or Bruce. Frankly I think they've made a mistake. They're going down whatever happens. Keep Farke, let him win the Championship again next year and then get shot. Right decision, but too late, again. 

On 07/11/2021 at 00:30, camberwell gypsy said:

Heard this in the car coming back from a firework display. Try to fucking work out the reasoning behind that. It's obvious they were gonna sack him, even if they'd won 8-0. So they've obviously lined up someone already. 

At what point did they tell him?  Wouldn't surprise me if he was just about to get on the team bus and was stopped by that fucking Delia harridan "Sorry Daniel, you'll have to make your own way back".  Fucking witch. 

DC, you might not have noticed, but I’ve been showing out over the past few days. Some of my posts are fucking rubbish, however, there have been some corkers if you’d care to look. My point is, you’ve stopped garnering me with likes in recent weeks.. not ONE if I’m being honest. I’d like to know what’s going on. 

1 minute ago, Frank said:

DC, you might not have noticed, but I’ve been showing out over the past few days. Some of my posts are fucking rubbish, however, there have been some corkers if you’d care to look. My point is, you’ve stopped garnering me with likes in recent weeks.. not one if I’m being honest, and I’d like to know what’s going on. 

What's going on is this. You're deliberately quoting the wrong person, hoping that someone thinks you did it by accident and calls you an 'idiot'. You will then chortle at your own cleverness and tell them that they're a gullible sap.

Unless you really are a fucking idiot. In which case I apologise.

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What's going on is this. You're deliberately quoting the wrong person, hoping that someone thinks you did it by accident and calls you an 'idiot'. You will then chortle at your own cleverness and tell them that they're a gullible sap.

Unless you really are a fucking idiot. In which case I apologise.

No, you’re spot on Eric. I’ve gone and quoted the wrong person. You’ve caught me in double time so I can’t delete it, and there’s several top players online who’ve probably seen it. What what you do in my situation?

Edited by Frank
‘Top players’ does not include pipsqueek RK.

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

No, you’re spot on Eric. I’ve gone and quoted the wrong person. You’ve caught me in double time so I can’t delete it, and there’s several top players online who’ve probably seen it. What what you do in this situation?

Edited just now by Frank
‘Top players’ does not include pipsqueek RK.

ZanyComplicatedFairybluebird-max-1mb.gif

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

No, you’re spot on Eric. I’ve gone and quoted the wrong person. You’ve caught me in double time so I can’t delete it, and there’s several top players online who’ve probably seen it. What what you do in this situation?

Hope that at least one of the original targets reads your original post and responds to it before seeing my quote.

On 11/11/2021 at 17:02, Frank said:

No, you’re spot on Eric. I’ve gone and quoted the wrong person. You’ve caught me in double time so I can’t delete it, and there’s several top players online who’ve probably seen it. What what you do in my situation?

Talking of top players, I think the question of whether you still remain one has finally been definitively answered.

Whilst you've spent most of the previous couple of years popping up with the odd "idiot" or YouTube link every week or so, you've been able to falsely claim that if you ever did decide to put in some effort you would be "The best one on here".

Now here we are. You have spent the past week desperately trying as hard as you can to entertain, churning out 70 posts in 7 days with little to no return. During that time, despite the sheer quantity of your contributions, you haven't managed to make a single appearance on The Leaderboard, not even in fourth place.

You're done. Finished. Over. A failure. Useless. Cancelled.

Fuck off with your tail between your legs and never show your face on here again.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Decimus said:

Talking of top players, I think the question of whether you still remain one has finally been definitively answered.

Whilst you've spent most of the previous couple of years popping up with the odd "idiot" or YouTube link every week or so, you've been able to falsely claim that if you ever did decide to put in some effort you would be "The best one on here".

Now here we are. You have spent the past week desperately trying as hard as you can to entertain, churning out 70 posts in 7 days with little to no return. During that time, despite the sheer quantity of your contributions, you haven't managed to make a single appearance on The Leaderboard, not even in fourth place.

You're done. Finished. Over. A failure. Useless. Cancelled.

Fuck off with your tail between your legs and never show your face on here again.

@Eddie what are your thoughts on the above? Is it true what he says... Cancelled? If I’m honest I do feel a little despondent.. the ‘likes’ have been very few and far between. I’ve checked my tally over the past two weeks and even Fatty’s pipped me. Is it time? 

2 hours ago, Frank said:

@Eddie what are your thoughts on the above? Is it true what he says... Cancelled? If I’m honest I do feel a little despondent.. the ‘likes’ have been very few and far between. I’ve checked my tally over the past two weeks and even Fatty’s pipped me. Is it time? 

I may have been a bit hasty, you've made a strong start this weekend on your new multi ID's, property lawyer thread. Who doesn't hate a conveyancer?

You crafty old cunt.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Get Fucked.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Fuck off AND get fucked? I know he's a mate, but hand on heart.. would you agree that Fatty is probably the worst poster ever? He's been dining out on his big ear ever since I mentioned it back in 2014. 9 years!

I revisited my post as get fucked set the tone I was looking for. As for fatty, he’s changed since he come into a few Bob.

he is now a fat black woman and calls himself Fatima.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Dead Penelope said:

Let us be totally honest Billy .. all of your posts are rubbish. and your neighbours all think that you are an idiot.

Thanks for being so Frank and having the balls to be honest with me. It’s good to know there’s still a few real men on here who refuse to act like a fake pussy.

You da man.

• 2 years later...
On 07/11/2021 at 18:43, ProfB said:

Can you sing & dance - binliner face?

Lionel was gifted, so are you, in bull shit.

I hope he haunts you.

You keyboard troll with the wit of a dead ferret.

Now 🦊 off & die yourself.

RIP Lionel-you are safe with Una now.

PS I loved your hit 'All Night Long"

Love ProfB XXX

There you go @entitled little cunt. Lionel Blair has his own thread.

And I’ve just found this post defending him, from our beloved @ProfB

I don’t know if anyone’s nominated Wayne Sleep, but I always suspected the little fucker might be a poof.

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There you go @entitled little cunt. Lionel Blair has his own thread.

And I’ve just found this post defending him, from our beloved @ProfB

I don’t know if anyone’s nominated Wayne Sleep, but I always suspected the little fucker might be a poof.

Wayne sleep is a poof , bugger me !.I still can't believe George Michael  was the other way,  he kept that well hidden.