CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lionel Blair

Decimus

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Just reading the BBC report and it says ".....performed in air raid shelters during WW2". Sounds like Pen. 

Just what you'd need at the peak of an anxiety attack from being shelled to fuck, some shekel-hoarding cunt tapdancing away with a shit eating grin on his face. 

I'd have lobbed one up his sister in her heyday, but this foreskin-fearing bastard gave me the creeps; and a fucking headache.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, nocti said:

Just what you'd need at the peak of an anxiety attack from being shelled to fuck, some shekel-hoarding cunt tapdancing away with a shit eating grin on his face. 

I'd have lobbed one up his sister in her heyday, but this foreskin-fearing bastard gave me the creeps; and a fucking headache.

I didn't realise he was a moose fucker either! I thought he was a londoner 

Guest judgetwi

Fuck Lionel, it’s Tony I want dead. I’d settle for the Scouse bitch Cherie.....well, any money grabbing politician would make me happy to be honest. Yeah, I fucking know Cherie isn’t a politician, before the Carrotcruncher buts in, but she’s a yewman rites brief and that’s the same fucking thing in my world. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
8 hours ago, Decimus said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRw0_XPIV-dIv3amLOty0

Tap, tap dancing on Heaven's door.

Gyrating Jewish cunt, I'm glad he's dead.

You really are a horrible antisemitic lout Decimus.  

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

You really are a horrible antisemitic lout Decimus.  

I'm not sure that I've ever seen you comment negatively on the almost daily instances of Islamophobia and half a dozen -isms that get bandied about on here. In fact, yesterday you gave a like to a thread that labelled Chinese people "little yellow bastards" and "dog skinning bastards". 

This isn't the first time you've had an issue with anti-Jewish sentiment. What's more repugnant about discrimination against them than any other demographic? The way that you assign more outrage to sleights to "The Chosen People" than to other groups is exactly one of the biggest bugbears of so called antisemites. 

I haven't got a problem if you want to be a white knight, same as I haven't got a problem if you wanted to become the site's biggest racist. What I do have a problem with is your hypocrisy.

29 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Brutal. Despite his initial response, I'll be amazed if @Decimus is still here next week.

I've also got Gronda Gronda on my case, Wolfie. I know that you've felt the vicious lash of his acid tongue on more than one occasion so you can probably imagine how vulnerable I'm feeling right now. 

37 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've also got Gronda Gronda on my case, Wolfie. I know that you've felt the vicious lash of his acid tongue on more than one occasion so you can probably imagine how vulnerable I'm feeling right now. 

I empathise fully; it took me weeks to regain the confidence I needed to show my hirsute face again after locking horns with @Gronda Gronda. Every day I count my lucky stars we're all essentially cyber characters: just imagine being kidnapped by the Clarks-wearing paedo look-a-like in the real world, and being forced to observe the walls of his basement studio flat as he tortures you with another stamp collection slide-show. At least you'll get some breathing space while he's at work, standing at an assembly line, ensuring no hairy pork scratchings make it into the packaging.

• Like 2