CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Saint Billiam of Gates, multi billionaire philanthropist and absolutely not presently being divorced because of his past close association with Jeffrey Epstein.

King Billy

Guest Lairy Larry
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Excellent stuff, I've had vibes of a heavily stained Teddy Ruckspin from Lairy since he joined. 

I can't say I'm surprised that @Frankwas straight in with a report either. He seems to take objection to any instance of beast allegations, even when they're proven as per Pete. I'm not saying anything but make of that what you will.

Who's Teddy Ruckspin?

Guest Lairy Larry
57 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What time did you log in this morning?

Today I had my morning shit around 7.30 am, was out of bed at 8 and logged in here around 9.00 ish.

Why do you ask?

Guest Lairy Larry
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Brilliant. You're obviously a wordsmith of the highest order who the rest of us don't deserve to be in your presence

Thick as mud.

Guest Lairy Larry
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I thought you were logged in at 4am. Don't worry your pretty little head, I must've been mistaken. As you were.

You were on here at 4am?

Genuine question here - do you suffer from sleep deprivation/disturbed sleep? If you do get some Mirtazapine down yer gullet, it'll sort you right out.

43 minutes ago, Lairy Larry said:

You were on here at 4am?

Genuine question here - do you suffer from sleep deprivation/disturbed sleep? If you do get some Mirtazapine down yer gullet, it'll sort you right out.

15mg makes you sleep, 45mg keeps you awake. If it has to be pills, it has to be diazepam. The 'no nonsense' downer.

20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

15mg makes you sleep, 45mg keeps you awake. If it has to be pills, it has to be diazepam. The 'no nonsense' downer.

I've been given a short course of 7.5mg Zoplicone by my GP and also have a healthy supply of 10mg diazepam in the cabinet. One of each plus a bottle of wine is the sweet spot as long as you don't mind the risk of dying in your sleep or feeling like a George Romero wet dream the next day.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I've been given a short course of 7.5mg Zoplicone by my GP and also have a healthy supply of 10mg diazepam in the cabinet. One of each plus a bottle of wine is the sweet spot as long as you don't mind the risk of dying in your sleep or feeling like a George Romero wet dream the next day.

I endeavour @Dead Penelope to wash down everything you've got with a bottle of Talisker. Perhaps s/he can report his experiences back to us the following morning, lol.  

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I haven't tried Zopiclone. Any good on their own?

Just now, Wolfie said:

I endeavour @Dead Penelope to wash down everything you've got with a bottle of Talisker. Perhaps s/he can report his experiences back to us the following morning, lol.  

I imagine that Quentin Crisp cunt's idea of a wild night consists of a cup of camomile in a penis shaped tankard chased down by the remnants of its own musty bollock juice.

That being said, if you ever do make it to "Strumpshaw Fen", Pen, I can supply you with the goods to put yourself and every other cunt on here out of your misery. Failing that, I'll smash your lantern jaw into smithereens and finish the job by beating you to death with your own Major Oak dimensioned, massive fucking cock.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm afraid I haven't followed the guidelines, Eric, in that every time I've had one before bed I've also consumed something else. The only thing I do know is that you build up tolerance quite quickly, so I've been sparing even though it's a short course. 

23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I thought I'd better get in there before @Last Cunt Standing. They used to be available from chemists in Spain, non-prescription, though I believe that's changed. Which is just as well. Mixed with booze, they are brutal. Even without alcohol (everyone is different) they left me feeling like a zombie the following day, with a nasty metallic taste, unable to complete simple tasks such as making a cup of, er, Co-Op 99. But they do make you sleep – for a long time. If you want to wake up at 2pm the following day, fully clothed, headphones on, and completely unproductive with half a brain, this is the drug for you.

2 minutes ago, cunt said:

Incidentally, I don't suppose any of the anti-Semitic vermin that were rubbing their grubby little maggots at the thought of the lovely Jane Seymour realised that she is Jewish:D

Masturbation wasn't invented until after the atom bomb was dropped on Hiroshima, where the feverish minds of the survivors developed it alongside hentai to cope with the greif and put out fires.

That's why there was so many wars before then.

On 26/02/2022 at 22:06, Eric Cuntman said:

Works for me to perfection when I travel and cannot sleep. It’s the only one which doesn’t leave me half dead the following day. Perfect for long-haul flights. Thought I wouldn’t recommend more than one at a time: I was flying to Chicago and took two before boarding, which took longer that usual. I don’t remember much of the trip, but my colleague instructed the stewardess to ignore my slumped figure. I was fine on arrival.