CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Red Bull, Red Bull Racing and all associated cunts...

Old Chap Raasclaat

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

They do have budget caps but I get your point. The only true way to have a level playing field would be for every driver to drive the same car, but even then there would be differing aero set ups etc. 

What an absolute farce of an ending to brilliant season...Michael Masi is an out of his depth, easily intimidated cunt who has ruined F1's credibility in one decision. 

I don't think F1 as a 'sport' carried altogether much credibility building to today's farcical end to the season, and in my eyes it's a finish no dirtier than with other final-race seasons before it: Senna clearly taking out Prost in 1990, and Schumacher bulldozing Hill off the track in 1994 (and trying it again on Villeneuve three years later), as two examples. Verstappen should never have been provided the opportunity to win today, though every failure of Hamilton's is a celebration of mine.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I don't think F1 as a 'sport' carried altogether much credibility building to today's farcical end to the season, and in my eyes it's a finish no dirtier than with other final-race seasons before it: Senna clearly taking out Prost in 1990, and Schumacher bulldozing Hill off the track in 1994 (and trying it again on Villeneuve three years later), as two examples. Verstappen should never have been provided the opportunity to win today, though every failure of Hamilton's is a celebration of mine.

It was a dirty finish but what I can't understand is what the hell Michael Masi was thinking. Allowing a certain and not all (as the rules say) lapped cars through created a memorable ending but it's not within the rules. Although there have been blatant shunts etc in the past...this was a race director folding when under pressure at a crucial moment. This was also shown moments before when he first said no unlapping and then said certain cars could. If I'd bet money on this backing Lewis I'd want my money back as you simply cannot change the rules like that. Unbelievable.

I can't see how Mercedes cannot win their second appeal. 

12 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It was a dirty finish but what I can't understand is what the hell Michael Masi was thinking. Allowing a certain and not all (as the rules say) lapped cars through created a memorable ending but it's not within the rules. Although there have been blatant shunts etc in the past...this was a race director folding when under pressure at a crucial moment. This was also shown moments before when he first said no unlapping and then said certain cars could. If I'd bet money on this backing Lewis I'd want my money back as you simply cannot change the rules like that. Unbelievable.

I can't see how Mercedes cannot win their second appeal. 

Fingers crossed…sort of. Can’t stand the Dutch or that Horner/Whore combo.

On 12/12/2021 at 19:42, Frank said:

Who needs pundits when we've got you. You fucking stupendous gimp. 

Oi, Longshanks, I want a fucking word with you.

Whilst your dance moves are eerily reminiscent of a daddy long legs spazzing about on a shower ceiling, I'm afraid that you lack their reputation as a deadly and efficient hunter. This place has been wall to wall full of new spastic cunts recently and you have done absolutely fuck all about it.

I suggest that you shove your predictable and snide quips to Ape up your fucking arse and get stuck in to the water logged heads of our new guests. I understand that your pride is hurt after being turned over by DC, but surely you've got enough left in the tank to deal with confirmed fucking idiot, @Uncle Meatus

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Oi, Longshanks, I want a fucking word with you.

Whilst your dance moves are eerily reminiscent of a daddy long legs spazzing about on a shower ceiling, I'm afraid that you lack their reputation as a deadly and efficient hunter. This place has been wall to wall full of new spastic cunts recently and you have done absolutely fuck all about it.

I suggest that you shove your predictable and snide quips to Ape up your fucking arse and get stuck in to the water logged heads of our new guests. I understand that your pride is hurt after being turned over by DC, but surely you've got enough left in the tank to deal with confirmed fucking idiot, @Uncle Meatus

He can’t answer because, hopefully, he’s playing in an Australian bouncy-castle.

3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Delegate it to Stubbs. He has some novel, Torquemada-style ideas, truth be told.

True, I’d love to go at franks wig topped bonce with a cricket bat full of 6 inch nails but having to live his life is torture enough.

A spindly legged faggot who dresses like an absolute fucking ponce and is hated by his own children. The only reason he’s not topped himself is the pathetic act of posting a fucking bent Rocky video once a week 

What a complete cunt.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Or the bayonet through his fucking neck.

Nah fuck it. Leave there. 

I’m really praying that confirmation of Frank’s excruciatingly painful death from/or with OMICRON, on  this weekends fake news propaganda onslaught, will be the wake up call I need to book an appointment for the experimental Bill Gates vaccine.

It would be highly unlikely if I turned  up though.

• 9 months later...

Red Bull have been found guilty of an overspend during last season, however as it's apparently 'only' a million or so, it's a minor breach, and therefore a fine (no doubt less than the overspend) will suffice. What a fucking joke, Mattia Binnoto said half a million can get you a couple of tenths or similar, so how can this be allowed? Could it be Red Bull are even more vile, toxic and bigger cheats than I already suspected? 

After the farce in Abu Dhabi, this years many mistakes by the FIA and Pierre Gasly thankfully not repeating Jules Bianchi's horror crash into a crane on track in Suzuka last weekend, yet another negative story harming the brand... 

@Roadkill what do make of this massive pile of cunt? Also what do you think of Fish lips (©️Roadkill) Verstappen winning his first championship this year then? 

24 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Red Bull have been found guilty of an overspend during last season, however as it's apparently 'only' a million or so, it's a minor breach, and therefore a fine (no doubt less than the overspend) will suffice. What a fucking joke, Mattia Binnoto said half a million can get you a couple of tenths or similar, so how can this be allowed? Could it be Red Bull are even more vile, toxic and bigger cheats than I already suspected? 

After the farce in Abu Dhabi, this years many mistakes by the FIA and Pierre Gasly thankfully not repeating Jules Bianchi's horror crash into a crane on track in Suzuka last weekend, yet another negative story harming the brand... 

@Roadkill what do make of this massive pile of cunt? Also what do you think of Fish lips (©️Roadkill) Verstappen winning his first championship this year then? 

I'll fully admit that when it comes to F1 I'm a fucking ignoramus who knows the total sum of fuck all. I quite enjoyed it in the late 90s/early 00s but even then I didn't really know much beyond the manufacturer and drivers names.

My question is this, which you have probably been asked thousands of times before. Would you prefer it as a true spectacle of skill if they all drove cars of the same specification? Surely that would be the only way of fairly letting the best man win. Again I don't know if most of the cars are of a similar capability anyway, so excuse my ignorance if that is the case.

14 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I hate to say it but considering the already heavily controversial outcome of the 2021 season that championship should become Hamilton's immediately if the FIA want to hold onto any semblance of a legitimate governing body of the sport.

Red Bull should also probably be disqualified from the standings this season for the simple act of covering up such behaviour and heads should roll before they're allowed to compete again.

It'll never happen though. The Yanks run the show now and it's all about pushing the spectacle and getting as many sponsors on the screen at one time as possible.

Red Bull is a brand that the fat cunts understand over there, far more relatable than Ferrari, McLaren or Mercedes to a bunch of cunts who drive around in Ford, Dodge and Chevrolet trucks, so I don't doubt they'll be given even more leeway in the future, unless fucking McDonald's start a team.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'll fully admit that when it comes to F1 I'm a fucking ignoramus who knows the total sum of fuck all. I quite enjoyed it in the late 90s/early 00s but even then I didn't really know much beyond the manufacturer and drivers names.

My question is this, which you have probably been asked thousands of times before. Would you prefer it as a true spectacle of skill if they all drove cars of the same specification? Surely that would be the only way of fairly letting the best man win. Again I don't know if most of the cars are of a similar capability anyway, so excuse my ignorance if that is the case.

I would beat all them cunts in a Kia Picanto with the ashtrays taken out to save weight.

• Like 2

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I would beat all them cunts in a Kia Picanto with the ashtrays taken out to save weight.

I hate any car that was built pre-2000. I forgot my lighter at work last week and couldn't find anyone shirking off down the shelter to nick a flame from. Back in the day, all you would have had to do was nip inside your motor and use the little plug lighter to spark up, now if you're lighter free the only way you'll end up able to puff is if you're Ray fucking Mears.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I hate any car that was built pre-2000. I forgot my lighter at work last week and couldn't find anyone shirking off down the shelter to nick a flame from. Back in the day, all you would have had to do was nip inside your motor and use the little plug lighter to spark up, now if you're lighter free the only way you'll end up able to puff is if you're Ray fucking Mears.

I usually have a zippo and a back up clipper. In an emergency, head to the nearest kebab shop and light up from the Doner rotisserie. If the filthy Turk in charge objects, remind him that he’s a goat molesting sand monkey and playfully slap him about the cheeks with a greasy spatula.