CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Music Exchange VI

Mrs Roops

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'd put my hand on the little cunt's head whilst his tiny legs were doing that cartoon roadrunner thing whilst trying to reach me.

Simultaneously I'd knock out Ricky Hatton with my other hand and roundhouse kick Conor McGregor's fucking head off.

As far as Conor McGregor’s concerned, big target. I know a jock that would leave that tattoo model in a puddle of piss and blood in under 90 seconds. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/10/2022 at 04:13, Decimus said:

As an addendum, in all seriousness I imagine that the average height of most Corner posters is probably around the 5'3 mark.

This site is proliferated by keyboard warriors, fake millionaires, imaginary sex machines and captains of McDonald's industry. The stench of inferiority and the subsequent attempts to project it onto others is as ripe as a ten quid a blow job whore's gob. And I include everyone in this, including myself.

That being said, anyone who willingly admits to being a short arse, minimum wage, virgin faggot, despite being in good company, is an absolute fucking moron.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I'll tell thee this for nowt. Rufus may be an ivory tinkling faggot of the highest order, but I'd pound to dust the spine of his Poundland Maggie Gyllenhaal, absolute fucking slag of a sister.

I'd wager that she could suck a rugby ball through a marram grass stem.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...