CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Britain’s Biggest Eyebrows

Last Cunt Standing

On 01/04/2022 at 20:29, Decimus said:

I vetoed it. We can't have some alcoholic, mole-faced bungalow cunt doing the bin rounds. Imagine going to your recycling bin, only to be confronted with Drew desperately sucking on every empty booze bottle and hissing at you like some sort of man-rat.

Utter trite. Shape up or ship out, you petulant twat. 

The torrent of recent PM abuse has been reported. You've been warned.

11 hours ago, Frank said:

Utter trite. Shape up or ship out, you petulant twat. 

The torrent of recent PM abuse has been reported. You've been warned.

'you've been warned'   'I'm coming for you'   'there will be no further communication between us'   'Idiot'

Bla bla, same old horse shit. How about a nom or something new, you insanely boring shitheap?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

'you've been warned'   'I'm coming for you'   'there will be no further communication between us'   'Idiot'

Bla bla, same old horse shit. How about a nom or something new, you insanely boring shitheap?

"I'm best ignored", one of his oft trotted out stock catchphrases that actually now has some relevance. 

I've made several mistakes during the past few years of his cognitive decline. By responding to his dementia ridden shite and keeping him in the spotlight, I've unconsciously encouraged him to carry on thrashing around, desperately trying to raise a laugh.

No more, he's in Pen territory. Ignored and blocked.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Don’t think for a moment that I haven’t noted your recent dialogue with dipshit RK on souped-up second-hand Mazda MX5’s. You fucking chavvy low-life gimp. I’ll come back to this when I’m ready. 

10 hours ago, Frank said:

Don’t think for a moment that I haven’t noted your recent dialogue with dipshit RK on souped-up second-hand Mazda MX5’s. You fucking chavvy low-life gimp. I’ll come back to this when I’m ready. 

Had you bothered to read the dialogue you'd realise RK & myself were berating chavvy lowlife gimps for this precise reason – souping them up. Idiot.

There will be no further communication between us. You've been warned.

• Like 2

My bestie, big Kazza plucks her brows, she's so 1970s- she looks a lot like Agnetha from Abba, but a little plumper.

Big Kazza's brows are pencil thin - she tells me guys like her thin brows & she's had 17 blokes this year, so I believe her.

Big Bill has been given the elbow, but she had a toyboy before him - BLADE - what a bloody daft name, he was 21, & she's 44 on Sunday.

She had a sugar Daddy once, I've seen the photos - Norman his name was/is, he is now 81, so she has a varied taste. 

Her childhood crush was John Craven.