CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Western Hypocrisy...

Old Chap Raasclaat

54 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Yer not the sharpest tack in the box are ya....i can see ya now in downtown luhansk...ooo..look a Ukrainian flag nailed to a pole...ill tear it down n ill be a hero back home...not seeing the photovoltaic cell wired to haffa a pound of semtex inde wall behind it..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

Fuck the flag, Panz. Stick half a pound of fillet steak and a bottle of claret and I will be all over it like a French octopus.

5 hours ago, Roadkill said:

The added stigma for the rest of their unit can't be good for morale either. Considering every single one of the cunts from both sides seems to have a smart phone and internet access so they can upload photos of themselves trying to look cool, Artyon and Dimitri's Special Penile Operation and explosive climax being broadcast out to the world probably has a lot of the more level headed lads not wanting any cunt associated with them "watching their backs".

Very unlucky I’d describe this incident for the two chaps.

I mean you take out a Ukranian tank with only a rusty bayonet, shoot down ten enemy planes with a homemade catapult, blow up a Ukranian fuel dump deep behind enemy lines with a bomb you made from an old washing up liquid bottle and a roll of sticky back plastic etc. etc. and no cunt wants to know, or even notices. But you suck one fucking cock and the whole cunting world is talking about you.

• Like 2

On 12/10/2022 at 21:15, King Billy said:

20th May 2022 (5 months ago) the NYT which used to be revered as probably the No.1 trusted news publication in the world (how times have changed. Now they’re in a battle for last place with The Daily Sport) ran a piece titled  ‘Four ways to understand the 54 billion dollars in US spending on Ukraine’. Of course the article ‘explains’ lol to the NYT ‘I support the current thing’ faithful how this huge amount of is supposedly distributed once the US taxpayers wave goodbye to it and get their heads back down to the grindstone to pay Uncle Sam for the next instalment, and the next, and the next etc. The reality is that so much cash has been flowing into Ukraine this year (officially the most corrupt country in Europe until early 2022 but never mentioned now. Mmmmm?) that anyone who believes the vast majority of it  has gone anywhere except the puppet Zelensky, Nancy Pelosi and the Biden crime family’s slush funds needs to wake up and extract their head from their own arse. $54b in the first 3 months of this phoney ‘fight for democracy’ and since then the cloud of ‘national security’ has been deployed to muddy the waters when awkward questions are asked. $75b is likely a lot less than the actual figure.

Anyway, perhaps you’d like to tell me if you are still of the opinion that the ‘safe and effective’ Pfizer experimental jib jab is still ‘effective’? I’m only asking because of the answer given to the European Parliaments Covid 19 advisory board by Janice Small (Pfizer president of international development markets) who was standing in for Albert Bourla Pfizer CEO who decided not to appear before the board to answer any questions, to the question ‘Was the Pfizer Covid vaccine tested on stopping the transmission of the virus before it entered the market? If not please say it clearly. If yes are you willing to share the data with this committee? I want a straight answer yes or no, and I’m looking forward to it.’

To which Small after some humming and hahing responded…..Pfizer did not know if the ‘vaccine’ lol would prevent transmission when we released it to the market.

Ive noticed that you’ve gone eerily silent on vaccine related matters recently. Quite understandable given your previous fanatical pom pom waving which with every day that passes makes your face look more and more like the huge egg magnet that It always looked like to me. 
By the way I take no pleasure from watching your credibility collapse as fortunately for you there are many many more in the same boat, most of them vastly more intelligent, so don’t feel too bad for following the flock. As an olive branch I’d like to offer you the chance to work with me in future as I’ve got lots more to do. I mean Oliver Hardy would have been just some long forgotten fat bloke without Stan, Dick Dastardly without Muttley? Dame Edna without Madge Allsop etc. etc. So all you need to do is publicly apologise, award me 20,000 likes as compensation and promise to ask me to fact check anything before you post it from now on, and I reckon we’re good to go. 😘

Where did you get all this information, Wolfiepedia?  What a long winded cunt you really are. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

I note that you’ve completely ignored my question, instead accusing me of ‘whataboutery’ in what I can only describe as pure ‘whataboutery’. 🤔

So I’ll try again. Perhaps you’d like to tell me if you are still of the opinion that the ‘safe and effective’ Pfizer experimental jib jab is ‘effective?’ Yes or no?

Give it a rest KB, you lost the right to be precious in demanding answers on account of your persistent avoidance of answering any yourself. In any case, if you switched on that single-circuit binary brain of yours, the clue is the describing as "wishful thinking" of your baseless opinion dressed as fact. Jeez, you make Snatch and Monumental look like a pair of geniuses...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Give it a rest KB, you lost the right to be precious in demanding answers on account of your persistent avoidance of answering any yourself. In any case, if you switched on that single-circuit binary brain of yours, the clue is the describing as "wishful thinking" of your baseless opinion dressed as fact. Jeez, you make Snatch and Monumental look like a pair of geniuses...

Yes or no?

On 13/10/2022 at 08:21, PANZER MURPHY said:

Maybe vlad will provide armoured ladas n 24 hour protection to the newly appointed officials and police officers in the annexed regions..doubt it tho..a wreath for a funeral is a lot cheaper...lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

Give politics, the Eu/UK and war a rest Panzer. It's Jamaica Vs Ireland today... I can picture confusion in both teams when their respective captains shout out 'number tree, get onside man' and after the game, in the players bar they'll be saying 'Dat game, what a great ting' as they drink Irish Moss and Guinness. Lol.

• 5 weeks later...

Fresh from the COP 27 knees up at Sharm el Sheik last week where the global elite arrived in 400+ private jets to gorge themselves on the finest steaks and champagne money can buy (our money not theirs obviously) and rubber stamp this years list of things the tax paying general public will be banned from participating in to ‘save the planet’, the circus moves on this week to the G20 summit in Bali. The all too familiar swarm of private jets descending and convoys of gas guzzling Range Rovers ferrying the usual suspects to their 5 star hotel suites for a quick jacuzzi and photo op before they all meet for another round of haute cuisine and back slapping together, this time to agree on how much more they can squeeze from the already skint daft plebs they profess to represent but who they actually despise with every sinew in their spineless bodies. 
A slow and excruciatingly horrific death would imo be far less than these verminous cunts deserve, but as I can’t think of anything else I suppose I’ll have to settle for that outcome hopefully one day soon.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Fresh from the COP 27 knees up at Sharm el Sheik last week where the global elite arrived in 400+ private jets to gorge themselves on the finest steaks and champagne money can buy (our money not theirs obviously) and rubber stamp this years list of things the tax paying general public will be banned from participating in to ‘save the planet’, the circus moves on this week to the G20 summit in Bali. The all too familiar swarm of private jets descending and convoys of gas guzzling Range Rovers ferrying the usual suspects to their 5 star hotel suites for a quick jacuzzi and photo op before they all meet for another round of haute cuisine and back slapping together, this time to agree on how much more they can squeeze from the already skint daft plebs they profess to represent but who they actually despise with every sinew in their spineless bodies. 
A slow and excruciatingly horrific death would imo be far less than these verminous cunts deserve, but as I can’t think of anything else I suppose I’ll have to settle for that outcome hopefully one day soon.

I wouldn’t worry Bill, if my experience is anything to go by, within a few hours of landing in Bali they’ll be strapped to the porcelain trying not to shit their colon out and screaming for Imodium. Bali Belly is a very potent illness integral to many West Australian’s frequent experience of the place. It’s a bit like Benidorm to the UK, only with Buddha and Bintang, not Sticky Vicky and Sol.  

In short, the global elite will certainly be pumping out lots of shit during their tropical stay, it’s just a question of orifice. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I wouldn’t worry Bill, if my experience is anything to go by, within a few hours of landing in Bali they’ll be strapped to the porcelain trying not to shit their colon out and screaming for Imodium. Bali Belly is a very potent illness integral to many West Australian’s frequent experience of the place. It’s a bit like Benidorm to the UK, only with Buddha and Bintang, not Sticky Vicky and Sol.  

In short, the global elite will certainly be pumping out lots of shit during their tropical stay, it’s just a question of orifice. 

I've always said that I would avoid any country whose population don't have round eyes. Mainly because of the weird shite they eat. Mind you, the second sentence should have kept me from ever visiting France. 

13 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I wonder how many of these fucking parasitic wankers would be jet setting it if the next global summit was somehow taking place at Clacton or Sheerness? I’m trying to imagine Leonardo di Caprios reaction when he arrives at his ‘luxury’ bungalow in Jaywick to be greeted by Tracy throwing up on the doorstep.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

I wonder how many of these fucking parasitic wankers would be jet setting it if the next global summit was somehow taking place at Clacton or Sheerness? I’m trying to imagine Leonardo di Caprios reaction when he arrives at his ‘luxury’ bungalow in Jaywick to be greeted by Tracy throwing up on the doorstep.

Leo is an interesting fella, isn’t he? All those jokes about his girlfriends turning into pumpkins on their 25th birthday and finding themselves dumped by email. Makes me twitch when you see him gurning through award ceremonies being baited for liking the younger lady. As witnessed by his latest travels, he loves sucking up to the powerful and jetting off to underprivileged bits of the planet. 

Something bothers me about that. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Leo is an interesting fella, isn’t he? All those jokes about his girlfriends turning into pumpkins on their 25th birthday and finding themselves dumped by email. Makes me twitch when you see him gurning through award ceremonies being baited for liking the younger lady. As witnessed by his latest travels, he loves sucking up to the powerful and jetting off to underprivileged bits of the planet. 

Nothing a good steel toecap boot to the side of his surgically enhanced noggin wouldn’t put right. I reckon the cunts either a weapons grade bender or a Weinstein grade nonce. In fact I’d put my money on both tbh.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

As witnessed by his latest travels, he loves sucking up to the powerful and jetting off to underprivileged bits of the planet.

Indeed. When I made similar accusations against @Frank in relation to my suspicions that he was a sex tourist, he was protected by virtue of myself receiving a ten week ban.

Even within our own tiny vacuum of Sodom and Gomorrah, the unholy are shielded by the powerful.

On 14/11/2022 at 22:45, Decimus said:

Indeed. When I made similar accusations against @Frank in relation to my suspicions that he was a sex tourist, he was protected by virtue of myself receiving a ten week ban.

Even within our own tiny vacuum of Sodom and Gomorrah, the unholy are shielded by the powerful.

Frank is a sex tourist. He’s got an app on his phone that lets the bender know where and when navy ships and their homo crew are due to dock