CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Amber Heard /Johnny Depp Slander Trial

pegleg

Guest judgetwi
On 28/04/2022 at 12:59, Hammer of Cunts said:

Is that an ironic apostrophe?

Be careful, Marjorie gets very touchy about his problems with punctuation.

It’s not his fault, the Education Service in chokey has been piss poor for years now. It’s also very difficult to concentrate in class when you’re getting rammed with Islamic cock every day…….so he says anyway.

On 27/04/2022 at 19:59, Major Cunt said:

It seems as though we've been gifted a few thoroughbred numpties in the newbie stake's as of late. Now I've absolutely no problem with them having the punctuation skills of a six year old as long as they make me laugh or have an informed opinion. The above prerequisites seem to be missing in everyone bar Timmy.

Maybe we should have some form of entrance test to weed out the fucking idiot's. I'm thinking a few questions with pointers to get them going. For instance - what are your thoughts on Jeremy Kyle? Were you previously a lurker and if so give three words to describe the Judge.

I'd ask the Vulcan to do it but she's completely devoid of humour.

What a shower of shit!

Three words to describe Judy....fat hairy arse, by his own admittance.

6 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

There's certainly no shortage of three letter descriptives for the wheelchair bound rabbi.  

Major, have you ever read War Horse, you know the krauts were portrayed as semi-decent humans in that book. The most spiteful cunt in it is a horse called Coco.

1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

Major, have you ever read War Horse, you know the krauts were portrayed as semi-decent humans in that book. The most spiteful cunt in it is a horse called Coco.

I don't read or watch anything where animals suffer. I do like to occasionally read Andy McNabb's stories about arabs getting their throats cut by dangerously unbalanced, burnt out SAS bods. Very relaxing at bedtime.

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't read or watch anything where animals suffer. I do like to occasionally read Andy McNabb's stories about arabs getting their throats cut by dangerously unbalanced, burnt out SAS bods. Very relaxing at bedtime.

My eyesight was a bit touchy earlier and I read arabs as crabs getting their throats cut.

21 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Be careful, Marjorie gets very touchy about his problems with punctuation.

It’s not his fault, the Education Service in chokey has been piss poor for years now. It’s also very difficult to concentrate in class when you’re getting rammed with Islamic cock every day…….so he says anyway.

So it's an iron's apostrophe?

11 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

I got dragged to the theatre to watch that pile of cunt. Fucking ridiculous cunts prancing around for two fucking hours as a horse puppet thing. Twattery at its most boring.

Michael Morpurgo’s a cunt.

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You might like the Eagles of the Empire series by Simon Scarrow, following two legionaries on their adventures across the Empire.

I think you'd like Centurion Marco in particular, a no-noncence, veteran nasty cunt with a heart of gold for his mates and an uncomplicated distain for everything not Roman. Spartans? Bunch of toga lifters. Celts? Hairy arsed barbarians. Egyptians? Untrustworthy bunch of heathen gyppos. Greeks? As untrustworthy as the Gyppos, but also a bunch of boy loving faries.

Guest Timmy
On 24/04/2022 at 00:22, pegleg said:

He says she hit him & pooped in his bed

She says he was mean to her & always drunk or drugged 

Assholes the both of them

Amber Turd 

LOL.

Eat shit.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

You might like the Eagles of the Empire series by Simon Scarrow, following two legionaries on their adventures across the Empire.

I think you'd like Centurion Marco in particular, a no-noncence, veteran nasty cunt with a heart of gold for his mates and an uncomplicated distain for everything not Roman. Spartans? Bunch of toga lifters. Celts? Hairy arsed barbarians. Egyptians? Untrustworthy bunch of heathen gyppos. Greeks? As untrustworthy as the Gyppos, but also a bunch of boy loving faries.

I read the first one. I will carry on with them. Wolf of the Plains by Conn Iggulden is good.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Confirmed, I've just finished the most recent instalment and it was as reliably entertaining as all the rest have been. The best part is that Scarrow is no fucking slouch and gets an EotE book out every November. Unlike that lazy, fat looking cunt George R.R. Martin.

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 1

Guest Timmy
1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

Says the man who has to look at a map, to see where he lives.  Stupid cunt

Le Pen forever! I bet you voted for that fucking homo necrophiliac Macron.