CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

NATO squabbling

Roadkill

Well it seems that all this hype about Finland and Sweden joining NATO has come to an embarrassing halt rather quickly, with Turkey declaring they intend to veto the vote because of the Nordic countries harbouring what they see as terrorist organisations.

So on one side you've got big dick America pushing the entire thing like it's already a done deal and on the other you've got tight legged Turkey, who could easily just open the Black Sea to the Russian navy if they don't get what they want - which currently seems to be making Finland and Sweden suck their cock before letting them into the club.

Am I the only cunt slightly worried that these clumsy, squabbling fuckers are somehow supposed to coordinate the movement and actions of the largest collective military alliance on the planet in the event of a single nation within its domain being invaded? I can only imagine Poland is regretting all of their Billy Big Bollocks tough talk towards Russia at this point, because it seems that if the Ruskies do decide to visit, all of their NATO mates are going to be distracted arguing about who's invited to their fucking birthday party and what flavour the icing on the cake should be.

Bunch of fucking divs.

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Well it seems that all this hype about Finland and Sweden joining NATO has come to an embarrassing halt rather quickly, with Turkey declaring they intend to veto the vote because of the Nordic countries harbouring what they see as terrorist organisations.

So on one side you've got big dick America pushing the entire thing like it's already a done deal and on the other you've got tight legged Turkey, who could easily just open the Black Sea to the Russian navy if they don't get what they want - which currently seems to be making Finland and Sweden suck their cock before letting them into the club.

Am I the only cunt slightly worried that these clumsy, squabbling fuckers are somehow supposed to coordinate the movement and actions of the largest collective military alliance on the planet in the event of a single nation within its domain being invaded? I can only imagine Poland is regretting all of their Billy Big Bollocks tough talk towards Russia at this point, because it seems that if the Ruskies do decide to visit, all of their NATO mates are going to be distracted arguing about who's invited to their fucking birthday party and what flavour the icing on the cake should be.

Bunch of fucking divs.

The Yanks and The West in general have created a monster in Turkey. The Turks are important strategic allies in the near and middle east and have been since the end of the first world war. The allies during that conflict could have enforced The Treaty of Sèvres and reduced Turkey to a rump state with no control over the Bosporus Strait. 

A total strategic error. Western diplomats were bizarrely blind to the Russian element that you mentioned, which is bizarre considering how shit scared they were about the spread of communism. 

Yet another case of European and American diplomats supporting, arming and allowing the existence of a Muslim state in order to contain certain "enemies". It worked so well in Afghanistan and Iraq afterall.

Cunts.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The Yanks and The West in general have created a monster in Turkey. The Turks are important strategic allies in the near and middle east and have been since the end of the first world war. The allies during that conflict could have enforced The Treaty of Sèvres and reduced Turkey to a rump state with no control over the Bosporus Strait. 

A total strategic era. Western diplomats were bizarrely blind to the Russian element that you mentioned, which is bizarre considering how shit scared they were about the spread of communism. 

Yet another case of European and American diplomats supporting, arming and allowing the existence of a Muslim state in order to contain certain "enemies". It worked so well in Afghanistan and Iraq afterall.

Cunts.

Do you ever get the impression that all of these world spanning organisations are just an intricate web of fronts and illusions designed for old cunts in suits to get paid for falling asleep on benches?

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Bunch of fucking divs.

Will I still be able to buy a kebab?

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Bunch of fucking divs.

If there's going to be trouble in Sweden, I'm going to follow the example set by Mrs @Dyslexic cnut and offer to house any female Swedish figure skaters or gymnasts who may be in need of refuge. 

• Like 1

Guest Parabolic Cunting
12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If there's going to be trouble in Sweden, I'm going to follow the example set by Mrs @Dyslexic cnut and offer to house any female Swedish figure skaters or gymnasts who may be in need of refuge. 

Spent plenty of time in Sweden. You may end up a little disappointed, unless of course you find the Michelin Man sexually alluring. Fatties.

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That was a bit obvious for you. I knew someone would say it, but I was expecting it to be Drew.

Sorry, but try as I might they can't all be multi-layered, epigrammatic paeans of wit. Sometimes you just get sucked down to the lowest common denominator.

Next time I'll at least try to put it in haiku form, though.

18 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Do you ever get the impression that all of these world spanning organisations are just an intricate web of fronts and illusions designed for old cunts in suits to get paid for falling asleep on benches?

old cunts in suits......falling asleep on benches.  What's Frank got to do with this? 

On 16/05/2022 at 21:09, Roadkill said:

Bunch of fucking divs.

When i heard that the Captain Kirks* were going to be permitted Nato membership i was more than slightly concerned. It's not only a muslin nation but also a country that's had it's fair share of coups, one was only thwarted a few years ago. The head of that particular coup was the former general in charge of their special forces who has turned perpetually facing Mecca. He now runs a mercenary outfit that fights exclusively for fellow goatshagger nations.

Now we are giving them all the latest toys which they are no doubt busy reverse engineering. So if there's a successfull coup by the Mullah's then their armed to the fucking teeth and will probably end up having the jihadists trained by special forces. The only upside to this would be Jewdith's brethren shitting bricks.

Only half the country is in Europe for fucks sake. Personally, i would have been happier if Libya under the stewardship of Colonel Gaddafi had been offered membership, he made extremists disappear without a trace along with Saddam. 

*Turks

• Like 2

On 16/05/2022 at 21:09, Roadkill said:

Bunch of fucking divs.

The Turks will be made to tow the line by America. In a place a volatile as Turkey, it won’t take much for the natives and the army to give the government the arsehole and a new specially chosen lot to be shoe horned in. Erdogans not fucking stupid and doesn’t want the place back in the Middle Ages due to sanctions. You can bet your cock the yanks are doing everything to destabilise Russia and ensure they lose in Ukraine and this includes telling Johnny Turk to fucking shut it with this terrorist horse shit.

On 18/05/2022 at 14:50, Major Cunt said:

When i heard that the Captain Kirks* were going to be permitted Nato membership i was more than slightly concerned. It's not only a muslin nation but also a country that's had it's fair share of coups, one was only thwarted a few years ago. The head of that particular coup was the former general in charge of their special forces who has turned perpetually facing Mecca. He now runs a mercenary outfit that fights exclusively for fellow goatshagger nations.

Now we are giving them all the latest toys which they are no doubt busy reverse engineering. So if there's a successfull coup by the Mullah's then their armed to the fucking teeth and will probably end up having the jihadists trained by special forces. The only upside to this would be Jewdith's brethren shitting bricks.

Only half the country is in Europe for fucks sake. Personally, i would have been happier if Libya under the stewardship of Colonel Gaddafi had been offered membership, he made extremists disappear without a trace along with Saddam. 

*Turks

*Clean and Jerks 

• Like 1

On 18/05/2022 at 16:50, Major Cunt said:

*Turks

Fucking hell, MC. How old are you? The vendors of free kebab special sauce were admitted to NATO in 1952.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Goober said:

Fucking hell, MC. How old are you? The vendors of free kebab special sauce were admitted to NATO in 1952.

I fucked up there, Doc. I was under the impression they only joined recently and in true Corner fashion failed to fact check. 1952? I'm guessing it was strategic, and in aid of stopping the spread of the communism. Definitely a historical fuck up though.