CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Will Boris Be Put Out of Office ?

pegleg

15 hours ago, From Afar said:

I always pop over to CC when I need cheering up, you cant beat a bit of good natured banter. However I fear that the total mayhem over paedo references may have totally destroyed the corner as the main perpetrators appear to have been banished.

My sympathies lie with the Earl of Punkape whose observations led to him being mercilessly attacked by a gang of bullies who decided to put a totally different slant on to what he had said.

Good on you Carl Sway for defending him.

Here's to this mess being sorted out - where am I going to go to now for a bloody good laugh.

Hopefully a cemetery, in a coffin. Well it would make me laugh anyway.. Fuck off.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Hopefully a cemetery, in a coffin. Well it would make me laugh anyway.. Fuck off.

Funny isn't it, Carl spends six months wrestling with the complexities of logging in, and now he's creating multi IDs to defend himself against the impending onslaught of paedo and grassing accusations that he's about to receive.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Funny isn't it, Carl spends six months wrestling with the complexities of logging in, and now he's creating multi IDs to defend himself against the impending onslaught of paedo and grassing accusations that he's about to receive.

Forget this shit. I note with interest that Eddie, unlike the Norfolk junkie, doesn't allow public messages on his profile. Typical of his type. No wonder Central Africa is in such a mess.

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It wasn't me. It was just another person who recognised the truth of what happened.

29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The claim of the suspected multi doesn't even make sense. If he's such a big Punkers fanboy, then how come this is the moment he steps in to voice his disapproval at the current state of affairs?

What about the year or so ban the little cunt just came back from? Or the recent almost complete lack of traffic which saw you, Gyppo and Pen Manning the battlements alone for a week until you recalled the heavies?

Surely a cunt claiming to be an outside observer, purely visiting to browse the site for entertainment purposes, who only feels the need to actually make an account and speak up when he feels the quality of the site is in danger would have had far more relevant windows of opportunity to voice his concerns before now.

Then again, it could be Decs cosying up to Carl via a sock-puppet to win him over before stabbing him in the back, too.

18 hours ago, From Afar said:

I always pop over to CC when I need cheering up, you cant beat a bit of good natured banter. However I fear that the total mayhem over paedo references may have totally destroyed the corner as the main perpetrators appear to have been banished.

My sympathies lie with the Earl of Punkape whose observations led to him being mercilessly attacked by a gang of bullies who decided to put a totally different slant on to what he had said.

Here's to this mess being sorted out - where am I going to go to now for a bloody good laugh.

Takes all sorts, I suppose...

...but what a fucking bellend.

21 hours ago, From Afar said:

@Carl Sway - you’ve got some explaining to do.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You've said you are a fan of Carlito's Way, and what with the avatar it's obvious. My question to you is considering the nature of the film, why are you a grass? 

As grasses go he’s super.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

As grasses go he’s super.

He appears to be a strange one, I didn't believe any of his 'technical issues' claims during the 6 months or so he kept logging in, liking bollocks and not commenting. He did all of that on purpose as he got some attention from it. He now appears to be unable to keep his fucking mouth shut and no doubt has Roops on speed dial. 

The no good, wrong'un, grass of a cunt. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

He appears to be a strange one, I didn't believe any of his 'technical issues' claims during the 6 months or so he kept logging in, liking bollocks and not commenting. He did all of that on purpose as he got some attention from it. He now appears to be unable to keep his fucking mouth shut and no doubt has Roops on speed dial. 

The fucking creepy cunt was lurking around all day on Sunday, sticking his beak in and no doubt creaming his filthy pants when it went a bit mental. He’s a fucking pile of shit.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It was totally genuine. One phone became faulty. I happened to have a spare to put the SIM card into. However, the spare was probably about ten years old and I was unable to install or update any apps. Also, once I'd logged in to CC, I found I was unable to comment, or log out. All I could do was move about and like comments. Since then, I've acquired another phone.

4 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

It was totally genuine. One phone became faulty. I happened to have a spare to put the SIM card into. However, the spare was probably about ten years old and I was unable to install or update any apps. Also, once I'd logged in to CC, I found I was unable to comment, or log out. All I could do was move about and like comments. Since then, I've acquired another phone.

You are getting deeper in it.  lol lol

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

2 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

@Carl Sway - you’ve got some explaining to do.

If only you could respond to Ape with the same amount of detail. With the number of PMs with your name on them flying around, Carl, it appears he's not the only person wondering what your involvement has been in the latest Punkape fiasco, which has led to an indefinite ban of some prominent members.

Did you go to the moderators, to complain? If so, what did you hope to achieve?

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

🤥

44 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

If only you could respond to Ape with the same amount of detail. With the number of PMs with your name on them flying around, Carl, it appears he's not the only person wondering what your involvement has been in the latest Punkape fiasco, which has led to an indefinite ban of some prominent members.

Did you go to the moderators, to complain? If so, what did you hope to achieve?

Do you have a life away from the corner?

1 minute ago, BuggerLugs said:

Eric, help me out. I've been fucking hammered during the platijubbs shenanigans and it seems I missed some interesting shit. Please be concise as my cognitive functions are still somewhat hazy. 

Ta.

Punkape did his usual agent provocateur routine, Decs and Eddie decided to play along, Carl decided to defend a fictional character. Accusations of nonce/beast/paedo were liberally applied to the affected area... which was then nuked from orbit by admin and the accusers ghosted: status unknown. 

I think that's about it.

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Punkape did his usual agent provocateur routine, Decs and Eddie decided to play along, Carl decided to defend a fictional character. Accusations of nonce/beast/paedo were liberally applied to the affected area... which was then nuked from orbit by admin and the accusers ghosted: status unknown. 

I think that's about it.

Good evening Eric C,

Love ProfB xxx