CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nick Kyrgios

southerncunt

Just putting my 2 bobs worth in before the final. As an Australian I can’t stand the cunt. However I hate Djokovic more. What to fucking do. One is an annoyingly talented loud mouthed cunt who could possibly be among the best ever players if he gets his shit together, and the other is a oval headed autist anti vacc cockhead who is a repetition player. On balance I have to go for Kyrgios only because the Serb tried to bullshit everyone at the Aus Open.

• Like 4

What a connundrum, SC. Unlike McEnroe, who was passionate and dared to challenge authority during a hugely elitist era of tennis, Kyrgios is quite simply nothing more than a loud, shouty and rude immature fucking prick. What sort of example is he setting those wishing to play the game? You may therefore be surprised to hear I'm rooting for him, such is my intense dislike of the most arrogant, self-absorbed, attention-seeking pompous anus the other side of the net. He may arguably be the best player to ever pick up a racket, but I just can't bring myself to watch or even listen to this utter fucking full-of-himself jizzfaced shitcunt. Just look at the wanker. The most punchable face of all-time, perhaps?

• Like 2

I read the other day that Heathrow is, by some weirdo anoraks’ algorithm, “overdue” a major incident. I’d obviously be deeply upset if the Universe chose this afternoon to correct this, and ploughed an A380 into the Wimbledon area just after take off and right on top of this pair of utter cunts. Failing that, I hope they both lose after five sets of 40 minute baseline marathons are deadlocked, and the last image to flash across their retinas is Sue Barker bearing down on them with a defibrillator under the floodlights.

I’ll be watching the cricket from Trent Bridge. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I read the other day that Heathrow is, by some weirdo anoraks algorithm, “overdue” a major incident. I’d obviously be deeply upset if the Universe chose this afternoon to correct this, and ploughed an A380 into the Wimbledon area just after take off and right on top of this pair of utter cunts. Failing that, I hope they both lose after five sets of 40 minute baseline marathons are deadlocked, and the last image to flash across their retinas is Sue Barker bearing down on them with a defibrillator under the floodlights.

I’ll be watching the cricket from Trent Bridge. 

Why aren't you supporting Kyrgios, Skippy?

As a small boy who didn't know any better I used to perplex my family by supporting Billie Jean King simply because everybody else seemed to hate her. Even I, however, can't see my way to applying this contrarian stance to Djokovic, squint-eyed, lying cunt that he is.

I may cut & paste this pretty much verbatim to the Boris Johnson thread later, and hope nobody notices.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
27 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Just putting my 2 bobs worth in before the final. As an Australian I can’t stand the cunt. However I hate Djokovic more. What to fucking do. One is an annoyingly talented loud mouthed cunt who could possibly be among the best ever players if he gets his shit together, and the other is a oval headed autist anti vacc cockhead who is a repetition player. On balance I have to go for Kyrgios only because the Serb tried to bullshit everyone at the Aus Open.

This cunt Kyrgios will die at high speed as he argues with a speed camera to impress his bimbo girlfriend. They will spin through the windscreen, their limbless, headless torso's landing 300 metres away through the windscreen of the oncoming Novak Djokovic, exploding his head on impact.

1 minute ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

This cunt Kyrgios will die at high speed as he argues with a speed camera to impress his bimbo girlfriend. They will spin through the windscreen, their limbless, headless torso's landing 300 metres away through the windscreen of the oncoming Novak Djokovic, exploding his head on impact.

Does NoVax win as he dies last?

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

At a slight tangent SC, who’s gonna win the AFL this year? My submariner neighbour over here has lost his fucking mind from being underwater half the year and is convinced the Dockers are a certainty. What’s the word in Victoria?

4 hours ago, southerncunt said:

At least the Kyrgios is an aussie and Jerkoff is a Serb. All us brits have is a miserable English hating jock and Norrie who is South African who's played under the kiwi flag before nailing his flag to our mast. I fucking hate tennis now. In the 70s you had entertainers, Connors, McEnroe and the gobby Romamian cunt

3 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I have to say Kate is looking rather good these days. If we have to put up with the Royals, lets hope the Queen, Charles and William all die soon and Kate becomes Queen and I'll be singing the national anthem with a boner. 

If the palace find out she's been scuttled by Kunta Kinte, expect a tunnel crash.

• Like 1

Guest Parabolic Cunting
5 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Does NoVax win as he dies last?

Yes . . . one last time. But, his mother cannot identify her own son, so a hollow victory