CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chinks are consuming more and more coal

White Cunt

On 15/07/2022 at 15:20, Wolfie said:

Absolute cockrot PC. Why do you think parts of London, Essex and Kent are facing unprecedented temperatures of 40°C next week?

Just when you were getting into my good books as one for the future of this site, you come out with the most ridiculously wankish comment I've seen for some while. If it was said in jest, you are forgiven, but I don't believe it was. Do your research and you'll see just how much I deeply despise the cruellest race of our species and what they are doing to our planet. I am far from alone.

I hope they self-detonante part of their nuclear arsenal – just enough to wipe both themselves and more than half the planet's demographic out, so the long road to green redemption can actually start. If I had my way, I'd eradicate them off the face of the planet, keeping just a few for my own amusement and ecological objectives. When I am leader of the free world, I will build two huge Ughuir-type 'camps' – one in Yulin, the other Wuhan. Here, those I decide to keep alive will be forced to manufacture green products which benefit the Earth's recovery, during which time they will be fed rotting leftovers from the growing number of dog & cat restaurants they once treasured. Those surviving for a year or more will have fresh steak nailgunned to their genitals, before being slowly lowered into a pit of hungry wolves.

Fucking superb post, Wolfie. You wouldn't believe how much I detest these cunts. As proved under Mao's leadership and beyond, they have done literally fuck all right, from the millions who starved under the Great Leap Forward, the paranoia of the Cultural Revolution to the little fuckers unleashing the chinky flu, they have been the biggest pain in the arses on the face of this planet. Why we continue to do business with these bastards is beyond me. But I'm not an expert on commerce so I don't have the answer.

23 hours ago, King Billy said:

I grew up in Northern Ireland which has an average all year temperature of 45 degrees Celsius, rising to 60 degrees C most summers, due to the -50 degrees in winter. 
My old man used to say to me…. ‘Don’t worry about sunburn and skin cancer son. Load of old fenian propaganda  BBC bollocks. If anything gets a bit too pink in the sun it’ll fall off next winter and grow back again straight after Christmas. Just let The Good Lord take care of it. He knows what he’s doing. So he does, so he is, so ye are, so I am.’

I'm currently reading Harry's Game, Billy. I'm at the bit where the wee fenian lass hangs herself in the police station prior to another  grilling from the Branch officers for sheltering  an IRA sniper. 

7 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

The weather has been 38C+ for 5 days here in Central France.  Nobody is complaining, even when it was 42C yesterday, just sitting in the shade, between dips in the river, or swimming pools. Only the English could get so excited, and jittery, about any temperature above 30C. Anyway, my Chardonnay is getting warm, so kindly stick your cheap, repetitive jibes and fuck off.

Vive la France.

They wouldn’t. Africans feel very comfortable in those temperatures.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

The weather has been 38C+ for 5 days here in Central France.  Nobody is complaining, even when it was 42C yesterday, just sitting in the shade, between dips in the river, or swimming pools. Only the English could get so excited, and jittery, about any temperature above 30C. Anyway, my Chardonnay is getting warm, so kindly stick your cheap, repetitive jibes and fuck off.

Vive la France.

Northern Ireland experienced its highest temperature ever recorded the other day…14 C or thereabouts. Some idiots have even been spotted outside without their bowler hats and umbrellas.

🇬🇧NO SURRENDER🇬🇧

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm currently reading Harry's Game, Billy. I'm at the bit where the wee fenian lass hangs herself in the police station prior to another  grilling from the Branch officers for sheltering  an IRA sniper. 

Have you got to the bit where Harry meets Meghan yet?

Or was it Sally?

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

Northern Ireland experienced its highest temperature ever recorded the other day…14 C or thereabouts. Some idiots have even been spotted outside without their bowler hats and umbrellas.

🇬🇧NO SURRENDER🇬🇧

I can see what the extreme heat does over there. Fair play to the fenian but disappointed with the bands discipline and the language from the nun filming the scene was fucking atrocious 

15 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I can see what the extreme heat does over there. Fair play to the fenian but disappointed with the bands discipline and the language from the nun filming the scene was fucking atrocious 

At least we now know what Panzy looks like now. I’ve watched the video again frame by frame and he actually appears to be slightly less spasticated than I’ve imagined, which was working purely on the quality (lack of) of the absolute spacker shite he posts on here.

IRA (I ran away) Some things never change lol.

15 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Out of likes Gypps. You can owe me one.

On 15/07/2022 at 17:29, Wolfie said:

But they're geared up for hot weather for this precise reason. In southern Spain, for example, local councils fund free car parks with solar blinds which move with the sun throughout the day to ensure cars spend most of the time in shade. I've even seen it in Kracow, Poland. Not surprisingly, everything is tailored for hot weather: trains, houses, shops, buses, cars, businesses etc. All have air-conditioning and products designed to reduce the impact of extreme weather. Amsterdam, which experiences an almost identical climate to East Anglia, has most of this. Most large towns and cities in Germany are similar, despite being fractionally warmer than the British Isles in summer. I've travelled to South Africa in November/December and the dry heat (as with southern Spain) is bearable because investment is made to cope with heat. Not so in the UK, which has to be one of the most humid and sufferable places in the world when it comes to extreme weather, because we don't invest in preventative measures.

Whether climate change is man-made or a natural cycle, we can both agree the planet is heating up – so all the more reason to invest in such products which make previously unseen temperatures easier to cope with. 

High humidity in hot weather in the UK is indeed a killer. I’m worried about the weather modification chemo, which had been very liberally applied this year - as many must have noticed by now, with thick grids everywhere. It creates a poly tunnel effect at night, which traps the heat and together with high humidity will lead to many deaths.

Dehumidifiers are very helpful, even without air conditioning.

11 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

High humidity in hot weather in the UK is indeed a killer. I’m worried about the weather modification chemo, which had been very liberally applied this year - as many must have noticed by now, with thick grids everywhere. It creates a poly tunnel effect at night, which traps the heat and together with high humidity will lead to many deaths.

Dehumidifiers are very helpful, even without air conditioning.

But they're super-expensive to run, so with the cost of electricity spiralling out of control, few can afford to use them. Perhaps Richy Sunak can contribute some of his fortune to assisting local governments build new homes with air-conditioning as standard.

12 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

But they're super-expensive to run, so with the cost of electricity spiralling out of control, few can afford to use them. Perhaps Richy Sunak can contribute some of his fortune to assisting local governments build new homes with air-conditioning as standard.

How many fucking times do you lot need telling? PM me the address of the lair and I’ll send a couple of lads round. £400 and the meter gets bypassed. You can dehumidify/heat/sauna as much as you like…for fuck all.

27 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

They eat electricity, but at least for now we don’t need them for much of the time and they are very portable and inexpensive to buy, compared to ac. New homes should indeed have new tech requirements aligned with the changing weather. 
As for Any politician doing anything truly long term and helpful - I wouldn’t hold my breath, unless the requirements result in lining their pockets, even if it’s total crap, short term solution.

The twats are only waking up to the limits of “green” energy technology and huge gaps in steady energy production. A lot of coal mining is now hidden not to scare the horses or having public flakes supergluing themselves to motorways.

But if you think we have flies in charge, look at what the EU is doing. Soon, the cunts will be joining the migrant camps seeking warmth around fires. The krauts have issued booklets, telling public how to manage life as a modern cave dweller.
Fucked is not the word.

6 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Super-expensive? Unless you're a shitarse teenager, Wolfie, do not super fucking anything, you gormless tosser.  

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Frank said:

Super-expensive? Unless you're a shitarse teenager, Wolfie, do not super fucking anything, you gormless tosser.  

Is there some deep, subliminal meaning to the dreadful videos you post in response to comments from others, or are you, as I suspect, just a fucking idiot?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Frank said:

How is this shit relevant to my comment? What a super-retarded prick you prove to be time and again. Kudos to you for at least being consistent.

49 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You do love a comma don’t you? Fucking dense little cunt.

DC. Giving Frank a like for a post that no dribbling, incontinent, brain damaged, emaciated, 6 time AIDS victim except him, would even consider posting, places your arsehole in even greater danger. Don’t encourage the beast. You won’t suit a colostomy bag. They’re frowned upon in Cape Verde.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, King Billy said:

DC. Giving Frank a like for a post that no dribbling, incontinent, brain damaged, emaciated, 6 time AIDS victim except him, would even consider posting, places your arsehole in even greater danger. Don’t encourage the beast. You won’t suit a colostomy bag. They’re frowned upon in Cape Verde.

Monitoring ‘likes?’ Really, Billy?