CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Al-qaeda No. 1 cunt killed by US drone

Mike Hunt

7 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Always wondered where they plugged his dialysis machine in in those caves. I never really bought the renal failure thing - cunt would've just had the kidneys out of whatever unfortunate cunt who was about to be decapitated who happened to be a match.

Perhaps he had a solar panel, or wind turbine type thing? Far more likely he had a spare from some poor beheaded sod, I agree. Still need anti-rejection drugs though…perhaps that’s what the courier they ended up tracking was bringing him, from some corrupt Doctor in Lahore. Of course, it might all be bollocks. Like Keyser Sose.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I suspect the photos show him more full of lead than a black Florida jogger

Thank fuck we don’t have trigger happy coppers like that in the U.K. Our brave and fearless boys in blue in the Sussex Constabulary are living proof of that (if any were needed) Take the case of Donald Burgess for example, a 93 year old former resident of a care home in St Leonards on sea. A violent criminal by all accounts, this wheelchair bound, one legged, dementia patient apparently started waving a knife around (in his wheelchair) at the care home. Two Sussex Police heroes arrived and reportedly tried to reason with him (dementia patient 🤔). When this tactic surprisingly failed, one of them suddenly pepper sprayed him then struck him several times on the head with his baton. The second hero then tasered him and against all the odds they managed to overpower him before he could escape and murder everyone in the County. He died from his injuries later. These two hero’s are now being investigated for possible manslaughter, simply for doing their job, (which some idiots still think is to ‘protect and serve’ the public, investigate actual crime and arrest the perpetrators (including the hundreds of Pakistani rape gangs). What fucking century are these fools living in? The 21st century rainbow flag bobbies haven’t the time or resources for any of that. They’re out there every day on the front line combatting racism, homophobia, all the other phobias and the recent phenomena of senile 93 year old white supremacists, hell bent on wreaking havoc and mayhem.

’Evening all.’

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Thank fuck we don’t have trigger happy coppers like that in the U.K. Our brave and fearless boys in blue in the Sussex Constabulary are living proof of that (if any were needed) Take the case of Donald Burgess for example, a 93 year old former resident of a care home in St Leonards on sea. A violent criminal by all accounts, this wheelchair bound, one legged, dementia patient apparently started waving a knife around (in his wheelchair) at the care home. Two Sussex Police heroes arrived and reportedly tried to reason with him (dementia patient 🤔). When this tactic surprisingly failed, one of them suddenly pepper sprayed him then struck him several times on the head with his baton. The second hero then tasered him and against all the odds they managed to overpower him before he could escape and murder everyone in the County. He died from his injuries later. These two hero’s are now being investigated for possible manslaughter, simply for doing their job, (which some idiots still think is to ‘protect and serve’ the public, investigate actual crime and arrest the perpetrators (including the hundreds of Pakistani rape gangs). What fucking century are these fools living in? The 21st century rainbow flag bobbies haven’t the time or resources for any of that. They’re out there every day on the front line combatting racism, homophobia, all the other phobias and the recent phenomena of senile 93 year old white supremacists, hell bent on wreaking havoc and mayhem.

’Evening all.’

......and making sure everyone's wearing their masks properly and making sure small businesses stayed closed during the chinky wink flu. 

36 minutes ago, King Billy said:

’Evening all.’

Sounds like a dreadful overreaction, Bill. However, was Donald noirish?

On 02/08/2022 at 19:19, Penelope Alive said:

Old Mr God has punished Joe Biden by giving him covid twice.

Yeah, double jabbed and double boosted (if you believe that)....that's not working out too well for him is it..but hey who am i to judge this old fraudster/criminal.

You can still catch the virus and still transmit the fucking thing...but go get your 8th booster. 

Off you trot.

6 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Yeah, double jabbed and double boosted (if you believe that)....that's not working out too well for him is it..but hey who am i to judge this old fraudster/criminal.

You can still catch the virus and still transmit the fucking thing...but go get your 8th booster. 

Off you trot.

I'm not buying the COVID excuse. My guess is the old cunt has finally completely slipped into the abyss of dementia and they're bathing him in the blood of five thousand black kittens every morning in a desperate attempt to drag him back into reality for a few more hours with black magic.

I don't like these old Yank cunts in power these days. There's something off about them that goes far beyond the general creepiness of our own royal family and perverted government. Something in the eyes, past the generic dullness brought on by heavy medication that gives the impression that they died a long time ago and just haven't noticed it yet.

Just imagine coming home from work one night only to see Biden or Pelosi skittering upside down across the ceiling, hissing and talking backwards at you. Would you really be surprised? I wouldn't.

10 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I'm not buying the COVID excuse. My guess is the old cunt has finally completely slipped into the abyss of dementia and they're bathing him in the blood of five thousand black kittens every morning in a desperate attempt to drag him back into reality for a few more hours with black magic.

I don't like these old Yank cunts in power these days. There's something off about them that goes far beyond the general creepiness of our own royal family and perverted government. Something in the eyes, past the generic dullness brought on by heavy medication that gives the impression that they died a long time ago and just haven't noticed it yet.

Just imagine coming home from work one night only to see Biden or Pelosi skittering upside down across the ceiling, hissing and talking backwards at you. Would you really be surprised? I wouldn't.

Funny enough, there was some leaked emails from a few years back, mentioning Biden's state of mind...long before he was running for office.

On 03/08/2022 at 23:41, Last Cunt Standing said:

No, I’m not. There seems to be an unfortunate double negative in your second sentence. I know how much good grammar means to you from your recent posts, otherwise I wouldn’t point such a thing out.

As you were. 

Noted. Prepare your sphincteral opening, Skippy.

17 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Off you trot.

Glad to have you aboard RK. Clean sheets are being put on your camp bed in the bunker as we speak. Bring your own beans and Fray Bentos pies with you. The fork lift driver will put a sticker with your name on every pallet you bring.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Glad to have you aboard RK. Clean sheets are being put on your camp bed in the bunker as we speak. Bring your own beans and Fray Bentos pies with you. The fork lift driver will put a sticker with your name on every pallet you bring.

Billy, that was Fender, not me. On a completely unrelated note, are you considering running for the Presidency any time soon?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

You stupid little cunt. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Prepare your sphincteral opening, Skippy.

It’s perhaps rather cruel of me to wonder aloud if our resident Susie Dent hasn’t misstepped once again in this gem of a sentence, use of the singular your sphincteral opening implying I am in possession of just one, rather than several dozen circular muscles, all of which funnily enough have an opening, a fact which must surely raise the possibility that sphincteral opening is something of a tautology. 

I could be wrong. These things matter rather more to others, I find. 

1 minute ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

It’s perhaps rather cruel of me to wonder aloud if our resident Susie Dent hasn’t misstepped once again in this gem of a sentence, use of the singular your sphincteral opening implying I am in possession of just one, rather than several dozen circular muscles, all of which funnily enough have an opening, a fact which must surely raise the possibility that sphincteral opening is something of a tautology. 

I could be wrong

Yes, I believe you are. While on the subject of arseholes, you've raised a totally irrelevant point. To most, if not all, my sentence very clearly states that you have just one, singular anus in the shape of a circular 'sphincteral opening'; otherwise I would have said 'openings' in the plural form. Are you implying some people are born with more than one arsehole?

21 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Yes, I believe you are. While on the subject of arseholes, you've raised a totally irrelevant point. To most, if not all, my sentence very clearly states that you have just one, singular anus in the shape of a circular 'sphincteral opening'; otherwise I would have said 'openings' in the plural form. Are you implying some people are born with more than one arsehole?

Probably quite rare, but many get another one through marriage.  As I'm sure your poor wife is well aware of.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

There speaks the Corner's resident expert on all things scat and botty related.

Yes, as you may have noticed, hardly any subject under discussion passes by without the Llama farmer making reference to something anal related.

What a fuckin' scat obsessed cunt he is 💩

1 hour ago, cunt said:

There speaks the Corner's resident expert on all things scat and botty related.

Yes, as you may have noticed, hardly any subject under discussion passes by without the Llama farmer making reference to something anal related.

What a fuckin' scat obsessed cunt he is 💩

I didn't think my comment would pass you by, and you didn't disappoint. What a huge paradox coming from you, 'Mr Shit' – a phrase coined when you were formerly posting as R-soles, with your changeable avatars each sporting a dog turd theme. Just one reference to anything bum or poo-related and you're darting about like a house fly on bin collection day.

Seek help.

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I didn't think my comment would pass you by, and you didn't disappoint. What a huge paradox coming from you, 'Mr Shit' – a phrase coined when you were formerly posting as R-soles, with your changeable avatars each sporting a dog turd theme. Just one reference to anything bum or poo-related and you're darting about like a house fly on bin collection day.

Seek help.

Dream on Woofles, it's all a figment of your scat encrusted imagination.🦙

Woof woof!

5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Are you implying some people are born with more than one arsehole?

The Vulcans offspring for sure. One between the bum cheeks, One on the other end of the umbilical cord and one standing beside the bed scratching his head, trying to work out why the new arrival looks uncannily like the window cleaner. Born with 3 arseholes, two of which excrete once or twice a day, the third every time it opens its gob (all day, every day).

11 hours ago, Wolfie said:

No it does not. If you meant anus, you should have said so. Instead you asked me to prepare my sphincteral opening, to which the only reply possible from anyone with even GCSE Biology would be; which one? It’s rather like asking someone to lube up their blood vessel. Hopelessly imprecise. All sphincters have an opening, by the way, it is very much central to their purpose, hence sphincteral opening being tautological in my view. My favourite of the many sphincters might be the Sphincter of Oddi, whose sole purpose in life is to introduce bile in appropriate amounts. If The Corner had a mascot, this would surely be it. 

Normally I would not trouble myself with such stuff. I have studiously ignored your repeated attempts to bait and/or interact with me for some time, a policy I am likely to resume shortly. But seeing you recently cast yourself as some guardian of the English language in a feeble attempt to gain leverage was pretty desperate stuff. Besides, The Corner is well supplied with autists and grammar police without you vying for their space. I would respectfully suggest you spend more time with your dog and less time trying to carve out a reputation as some sort of poundshop Frank Muir. 

Oh, and regrettably, fuck off. 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

No it does not. If you meant anus, you should have said so. Instead you asked me to prepare my sphincteral opening, to which the only reply possible from anyone with even GCSE Biology would be; which one? It’s rather like asking someone to lube up their blood vessel. Hopelessly imprecise. All sphincters have an opening, by the way, it is very much central to their purpose, hence sphincteral opening being tautological in my view. My favourite of the many sphincters might be the Sphincter of Oddi, whose sole purpose in life is to introduce bile in appropriate amounts. If The Corner had a mascot, this would surely be it. 

Normally I would not trouble myself with such stuff. I have studiously ignored your repeated attempts to bait and/or interact with me for some time, a policy I am likely to resume shortly. But seeing you recently cast yourself as some guardian of the English language in a feeble attempt to gain leverage was pretty desperate stuff. Besides, The Corner is well supplied with autists and grammar police without you vying for their space. I would respectfully suggest you spend more time with your dog and less time trying to carve out a reputation as some sort of poundshop Frank Muir. 

Oh, and regrettably, fuck off. 

After some quick research I have to say I'm rather fucking disgusted that any part of my body, especially a sphincter, is named after some Italian cunt.

Just seems like daring the thing to break...

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

After some quick research I have to say I'm rather fucking disgusted that any part of my body, especially a sphincter, is named after some Italian cunt.

Just seems like daring the thing to break...

I had an Alfa Romeo once too, so for similar reasons I have spent more time than is healthy worrying about my Hydatid of Morgagni. It’s always a surprise when the Valsalva manoeuvre works first time too, unlike that fucking car. 

It was beautiful though. Immobile in the rain, but beautiful. I miss it.