CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Turning off the life support machine

Cuntybaws

10 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

He missed out the possessive apostrophe though, so he’s both right and wrong simultaneously. Very fashionable in these parts at present. 

For approximately 36 hours the site has thankfully been blessed without your renowned grammatical 'expertise'. Show some mercy.

26 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

For approximately 36 hours the site has thankfully been blessed without your renowned grammatical 'expertise'. Show some mercy.

Although It might not appear obvious to some, I think you'll agree we share a fairly equal fondness for each other. Try a little humility and admit that your bumhole was totally pummelled by both DC, LCS and Bawsey last week. Go on.. nobody cares.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Frank, I never received a p.m from him, not one.  I feel worthless.

I had one from 'Rancid Pissflaps'. It was just a collection of random swear words arranged in such a way that led me to believe that the posters hamster had escaped from his arse and was making a run for it in all directions across his keyboard.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Although It might not appear obvious to some, I think you'll agree we share a fairly equal fondness for each other. Try a little humility and admit that your bumhole was totally pummelled by both DC, LCS and Bawsey last week. Go on.. nobody cares.

What a surprise to see your new pet LCS advocating your post.

While I cannot deny your expertise in the bumhole-pummelling department, I can deny the above is true. I will however admit you are among the very best at effortlessly winding others up, though this skill is sadly offset by your lack of humbleness and poor concept of reality – and precisely why you ought to go back and educate yourself with the facts of such affairs. Your constant arselicking of DC is on another level of horrific sycophancy which, for the time being, means you and I can never really be fond of one another. Come back to me with a grovelling apology and we may get on a fraction better in future.

In the meantime, get fucked.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

What a surprise to see your new pet LCS advocating your post.

While I cannot deny your expertise in the bumhole-pummelling department, I can deny the above is true. I will however admit you are among the very best at effortlessly winding others up, though this skill is sadly offset by your lack of humbleness and poor concept of reality – and precisely why you ought to go back and educate yourself with the facts of such affairs. Your constant arselicking of DC is on another level of horrific sycophancy which, for the time being, means you and I can never really be fond of one another. Come back to me with a grovelling apology and we may get on a fraction better in future.

In the meantime, get fucked.

Decimus-Lite, sans humour and bite. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Frank said:

Any sensible cunt would simply ignore it... brush it off.

Excitable gimp. 

Francis. I don’t know how to break this to you, but here goes. Last week, when I PM’d  @Wolfie out of boredom, to suggest that we orchestrate a bogus feud to see if we could flush you out, I didn’t ever think it would work. I was wrong and he was right. For a member of such longevity and talent, kindly explain how you fell, novice-like, into such a blatant trap? Make it good…your answer will dictate your future here.

On 09/08/2022 at 15:02, Frank said:

Speaking of “nobody cares” I bet you’re wanking yourself to tears over your beloved ONJ? Given half the chance you’d chuck her in the deep freeze next to Ming for a cheeky weekend threesome

Wivvers, I see your fucking froggy compatriots have decided to terminate that Beluga Whale after loading it on a truck. Yeh, of course they fucking did, the truck was probably already arranged to go to some local restaurant where it will be filleted up for some froggy delicacy, you fucking horse & snail eating despicable cunts.

On 09/08/2022 at 21:12, Dyslexic cnut said:

Francis. I don’t know how to break this to you, but here goes. Last week, when I PM’d  @Wolfie out of boredom, to suggest that we orchestrate a bogus feud to see if we could flush you out, I didn’t ever think it would work. I was wrong and he was right. For a member of such longevity and talent, kindly explain how you fell, novice-like, into such a blatant trap? Make it good…your answer will dictate your future here.

You know that's BS, Wolfie does it because he's an egotistical, attention seeking, pussy.

Not only that, he stole Frank's schtick wholesale because his own tedious mumbling accusations about paedos and scat are a shameful obsession.

East-Anglian Llama farming cunt 🦙

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cunt said:

You know that's BS, Wolfie does it because he's an egotistical, attention seeking, pussy.

Not only that, he stole Frank's schtick wholesale because his own tedious mumbling accusations about paedos and scat are a shameful obsession.

At least Wolfie does not need a life support machine  .. he has got no life to support.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cunt said:

Is it though? Engage with the man…dialogue will be a salvation, of sorts.

3 hours ago, cunt said:

It goes back a long way and it's far worse than that I'm afraid, Cunt. Decimus recycled my entire repertoire from the old site and found success on these pages by producing a more polished and articulate version of me. Wolfie, who I am convinced is made of wood, appeared a few years later and became Decs understudy's understudy... the talentless stand-in sap you call when the understudy falls ill. As far as DC is concerned, until he learns how to correctly punctuate, he'll get no response from me. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Frank said:

It goes back a long way and it's far worse than that I'm afraid, Cunt. Decimus recycled my entire repertoire from the old site and found success on these pages by producing a more polished and articulate version of me. Wolfie, who I am convinced is made of wood, appeared a few years later and became Decs understudy's understudy... the talentless stand-in sap you call when the understudy falls ill. As far as DC is concerned, until he learns how to correctly punctuate, he'll get no response from me. 

Absolute fucking bollocks, you soon to be a dead dog daddy.

• Like 1

Guest Parabolic Cunting
4 hours ago, cunt said:

If you were in any doubt about the content you produce, I can tell you as an impartial party, that you are inferior in every way to Wolfie. No question about this.

Useless fucking cunt.