CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Queen

Last Cunt Standing

3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Alone in your rat hole Barbican shit pad? 

I can just see Frank now, all 8 stone of the scrawny wanker.

Sitting in his one bedroom flat desperately conversing with miscreant cunts at the arsehole of the internet until he crawl into bed in a pissed up incandescent rage that he’s constantly labeled a dirty poof by the puntership.

We all hate the fucking cunt, but more poignantly, so do his kids 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

You should all get used to eating it, now that the U.K. is importing food from the U.S.A.

lol

You can buy ‘Twinkie’s’ in the paki shops.

Still better off than queuing up behind a gaggle of garlic farting savages to pay €12 for an ounce of fermented snail pate. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cunt said:

Boys, calm the fuck down, all this anger flying about, it's very upsetting, is it the alcohol? 🍺🍷🥵

The mere sight of your big, bold, spastic font, emojis and standard utter fucking drivel is enough to raise my blood pressure without any alcohol being involved.

Will she be rising from the dead?

Thing is, my bestie Big Kazza & I have experienced what could be described as a 'long lost weekend' (Kazza has 4 new tats as a result, I have none) - first I knew re her Maj was when I logged onto the Corner this AM to check my messages & read this nom.

I am in SHOCK

She was only 96.