CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who bimble about

Jiggerycock

8 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Cuntybaws that's an improvement on the quality of woman I saw, whilst in Scotland. Perhaps I was looking in the wrong council estates?

To see the pride of Scottish maidenhood at its peak you really have to go there in the summer, which this year fell on June 17th.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You cunt, I was in the middle of a wank, refreshed the page, and you've changed the picture. Actually, she's not bad either. 

She's got more folds than an origami clipper ship.

Can you even begin to imagine the devastation caused to the primitive jock plumbing system every time this animal takes a shit?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

She's got more folds than an origami clipper ship.

Can you even begin to imagine the devastation caused to the primitive jock plumbing system every time this animal takes a shit?

I imagine she fucked it up so much, they've dug her her very own shit pit on the beach as you can see in the picture...

I've become a real Fattist of late Decimus, saw this vile woman struggling up a 1% incline this morning. She had a massive gut and and undergut gut, you know a fat gut from the pussy, which then meets the traditional belly gut. I felt fucking sick. 

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

To see the pride of Scottish maidenhood at its peak you really have to go there in the summer, which this year fell on June 17th.

Typical Roops. Sunning herself on some exotic beach while the tinfoil hat mob are running amok on Cunts Corner. Very unprofessional for someone of her self professed consistency.

• Like 1

On 12/09/2022 at 14:34, Hammer of Cunts said:

I've noticed that some some supermarkets open their doors early, with their tills closed, so that mouth-breathers can wander about, fondling the produce and grunting at each other.

A couple of weeks ago, I was caught out on by this and told I had to wait 20 mins to pay for a paper and a packet of fags. When I suggested to the manager that he was taking the piss, he told me that I was swearing and banned me.

Should have claw hammered the banal cunt.