CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The State of American Politics

Decimus

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

As you’ve brought the matter up, do you actually think that any cunt on here gives a fuck about whatever you comment on? If you’re not interested then don’t fucking read it. Pretty straightforward really, wouldn’t you agree?

I’ve found your source, Bill. No argument from me going forward…brilliant!

11 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ve found your source, Bill. No argument from me going forward…brilliant!

"To hell with gun control, when are they going to ban hammers?"

Elon Musk tweeted (and then deleted) a similar link from the Santa Monica Observer, the same esteemed website that claimed Hillary Clinton died in 9/11 and was replaced by a double.

11 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

"To hell with gun control, when are they going to ban hammers?"

Elon Musk tweeted (and then deleted) a similar link from the Santa Monica Observer, the same esteemed website that claimed Hillary Clinton died in 9/11 and was replaced by a double.

Elon Musk just having a bit of fun with his new toy (Twitter) to send the leftoids into instant meltdown. And it’s not as if the deranged Democrats don’t have a huge history of dishonesty and cover ups, not to mention outright fabrication of crimes that they claim their political opponents have committed. The filthy old drunkard bender Paul Pelosi has been caught with his pants down and the whole Democrat machine, backed up by the fake news MSM are doing the only thing they know to create a smoke screen…..blame Donald Trump. It’s fucking hilarious.🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Elon Musk just having a bit of fun with his new toy (Twitter) to send the leftoids into instant meltdown. And it’s not as if the deranged Democrats don’t have a huge history of dishonesty and cover ups, not to mention outright fabrication of crimes that they claim their political opponents have committed. The filthy old drunkard bender Paul Pelosi has been caught with his pants down and the whole Democrat machine, backed up by the fake news MSM are doing the only thing they know to create a smoke screen…..blame Donald Trump. It’s fucking hilarious.🤣

Oh, don't get me wrong, I hope it's true, but I can't help feeling there must be an innocent explanation for Mr Pelosi being caught in his underwear with a well-known nudist weirdo. 

16 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Oh, don't get me wrong, I hope it's true, but I can't help feeling there must be an innocent explanation for Mr Pelosi being caught in his underwear with a well-known nudist weirdo. 

Oh look. A video which casts doubt on the integrity of a left winger, has been disappeared by the BBC. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh look. A video which casts doubt on the integrity of a left winger, has been disappeared by the BBC. 

Over the last few weeks the BBC has had extensive coverage and reports on the presidential elections in Brazil. From official unbiased (lol) coverage, to op-eds and articles of "environmental interest".

Initially I found myself scratching my head as to why Aunty was devoting this much intense coverage to a country half way across the world that most people in the UK couldn't give a fuck about. Yes it's an emerging economy and a BRIC powerhouse, allegedly, which in itself is worthy of comment. But so are numerous other countries, India especially, and I've never seen such devoted and fervent coverage from the BBC in relation to the goings on in our ex-colony, which is far more important geopolitically and economically than fucking Brazil.

Why then, have the impartial (lol) BBC taken such a keen interest in the Brazillian election?

In the words of the petulant, Jew cunt @judgetwi "You tell me, brainbox/hardman/carrotcruncher".

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Of course there’s an innocent explanation for this strange incident. It’s clearly the work of Donald Trump and his band of BLM, LGBT, Antifa communists.  The attacker/rentboy’s clothes will probably now be discovered by the FBI in the Maralago ‘evidence’ box lol along with cctv of The Donald in his underpants buying the hammer and paying for it with a huge wedge of Russian roubles.

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Over the last few weeks the BBC has had extensive coverage and reports on the presidential elections in Brazil. From official unbiased (lol) coverage, to op-eds and articles of "environmental interest".

Initially I found myself scratching my head as to why Aunty was devoting this much intense coverage to a country half way across the world that most people in the UK couldn't give a fuck about. Yes it's an emerging economy and a BRIC powerhouse, allegedly, which in itself is worthy of comment. But so are numerous other countries, India especially, and I've never seen such devoted and fervent coverage from the BBC in relation to the goings on in our ex-colony, which is far more important geopolitically and economically than fucking Brazil.

Why then, have the impartial (lol) BBC taken such a keen interest in the Brazillian election?

In the words of the petulant, Jew cunt @judgetwi "You tell me, brainbox/hardman/carrotcruncher".

It most definitely does nothing whatsoever to reinforce the unfounded opinions of some that the BBC in its entirety are a bunch of out of touch, middle class, Marxist, kidfiddling, tanktop wearing, Prius driving, anti British, grade A cunts, and that they all simultaneously  spunked in their non gender panties back at BBC House when Bolsonarro ‘allegedly’ lost by 0.9% to the convicted corrupt leftie cunt. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Hillary Clinton died in 9/11 and was replaced by a double.

“I did not have sexual relations with that woman, who bears a vague resemblance to my late wife. And I would like to add that the spunkstains on her dress were  already there when my friend Jeffrey Epstein sold her to me.”

5 hours ago, King Billy said:

It most definitely does nothing whatsoever to reinforce the unfounded opinions of some that the BBC in its entirety are a bunch of out of touch, middle class, Marxist, kidfiddling, tanktop wearing, Prius driving, anti British, grade A cunts, and that they all simultaneously  spunked in their non gender panties back at BBC House when Bolsonarro ‘allegedly’ lost by 0.9% to the convicted corrupt leftie cunt. 

Of course, Biden auto squawked congrats - from one demented old cunt to another. 
And Chinks must be creaming their pants.

OTOH, another narrative could be of a nut-job fed on a diet of QAnon conspiracy theories broke into a private residence armed with hammers, rope and zip-ties at 2 AM, a time when most people would normally be in a partial state of undress whilst in or preparing to go to bed. :rolleyes:

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

Annulled/overturned conviction. Why do you care though, Billy? To my knowledge, the Douglas Fir and Scots Pine are not indigenous to the Amazon.

24 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Annulled/overturned conviction. Why do you care though, Billy? To my knowledge, the Douglas Fir and Scots Pine are not indigenous to the Amazon.

Come on DC, you're smarter than this, that's exactly what Klaus Schwab wants you to believe. 

I've sailed down the Limpopo river, right into the Amazon's dark heartland just west of Canberra, and I'll tell you this for fucking nothing, you can't move for boreal pines and spruces.

On 29/10/2022 at 22:18, King Billy said:

Third in line to the US Presidency Nancy Pelosi, the speaker of the House of Congress, a vile excuse for a human being at best, narrowly avoided a bloody demise a couple of nights ago when according to the fake news MSM an intruder forced his way into the 20 million dollar Pelosi residence at around 2AM and battered her 82 year old husband with a hammer, shouting ‘Where’s Nancy?’ and was foiled in his attack by the Sanfrancisco PD who had received a 911 call from Mr Paul Pelosi and arrived just in the nick of time to halt the would be murderer mid attack.

Phew! That was lucky wasn’t it?

The fake news media machine immediately jumped on this ‘attack on democracy’ calling it a ‘political’ attack by a right wing lunatic, predictably linking it to Donald Trump and the MAGA ‘domestic terrorists’. Well that’s that then. Right up there with Pearl Harbour, 9/11 and worst of all the Jan 6th non event at the Capitol building.

Unfortunately for the salivating pack of partisan hounds who masquerade as journalists nowadays the story is falling apart rapidly, so the gloating fake news are frantically memory holing what yesterday they couldn’t shout loudly enough about.

It’s transpiring that Mr Pelosis call to the emergency services described the attacker as ‘David, a friend’ who seemed to be having an ‘episode’, and the dispatcher logged the necessary response as a ‘wellness check’. When the SFPD arrived David wearing only a pair of underpants was on top of Mr Pelosi hitting him with the hammer, having waited patiently for the cops to arrive before starting his murderous attempt to destroy the US democracy. 
The absolutely bullshit ridiculousness of this farce surpasses all the Democrat hoaxes that they’ve pulled in recent times with their media accomplices. Apparently no CCTV captured any of this at the home of the 3rd most important politician in the country 🤭. The perpetrator ‘David’ is now revealed to be a nudist, pro Castro member of the Green Party, who lives in a communal house with a huge rainbow flag outside it (hardly a typical Trump supporter).

The growing consensus among people who have functioning brain cells is that the misunderstanding between David and Mr Pelosi was entirely arsehole and cock (rentboy) related, rather than the nonsensical ‘Where’s Nancy?’ Jack Nicholson ‘Shining’ BS that the media obediently spun when they they were first told to.

Fuck off.

The alleged suspect holds all the desired cards the libtards can point to..... Trump & MAGA supporter, "antivaxxer" (whatever the fuck that means), antisemite, right wing, racist, conspiracy nutjob, Christian etc, the list is endless and up to date too with Kayne West support. 

The fact the security was nonexistent apparently and the suspect has a long history of being a botter doesn't matter. 

We are having our pissers pulled...... again

24 minutes ago, The Beast said:

The alleged suspect holds all the desired cards the libtards can point to..... Trump & MAGA supporter, "antivaxxer" (whatever the fuck that means), antisemite, right wing, racist, conspiracy nutjob, Christian etc, the list is endless and up to date too with Kayne West support. 

The fact the security was nonexistent apparently and the suspect has a long history of being a botter doesn't matter. 

Speaking of Kayne West, I see the poor cunt has gone and got himself 'cancelled' for anti-Semitic comments, or as I like to call them, the truth.

If anyone ever doubted the power and reach of that tiny minority group, take heed of what's happened to West. Granted, the guy is an absolute fucking bellend and madder than your old mate Deebom, but after stating an "underground Jewish media mafia" is out to get him, what happens next? Silenced on social media and over half of his wealth allegedly stripped within the space of a few weeks due to losing various contracts and sponsorship deals.

The irony of the 4x2s slamming him for antisemitism, and then subsequently validating his claims is apparently lost on most people, and anyone who points out that he was proven right ends up getting labelled a bigot or Nazi.

It's been said numerous times but I'll say it again. If you want to know controls you, look at who you are not allowed to criticise.

Fuck you @judgetwi.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, The Beast said:

The ariel views of the house clearly show several security cameras on the property. Rather like the Jan 6 Capitol Building drama where Nancy Pelosi refused the offer of 2thousand national guard from Donald Trump, and still refuses to release thousands of hours of CCTV footage from inside the building. Mmmm?
The broken glass door which Mr. Underpants allegedly entered through appears to have been smashed from the inside outwards. Everything from the 911 call, the mysterious third person who was inside when the police arrived, the frankly unbelievable absence of any security personnel whatsoever, and the timing of the incident (just before the midterms) scream ‘October surprise’, which happens every 2 years right on cue. Like the Hunter Biden laptop story which the New York Post broke in October 2020, and was immediately censored by the big tech radical commies to protect the brain dead cabbage Joe Biden from losing the election which the corrupt DC swamp had rigged in his favour. The difference is that the Democrats have the fake news MSM to propagate whatever manufactured bullshit they come up with to attack the evil Republicans.

7 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I sell only the finest Norway Spruce DC which at this very moment are being carefully selected by the Man from Del Monte’s great grandson at a top secret plantation in Death Valley, and will soon be on their way to my climate controlled storage facility at GCHQ.

Douglas Fir and Scots Pine…😂

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I sell only the finest Norway Spruce DC which at this very moment are being carefully selected by the Man from Del Monte’s great grandson at a top secret plantation in Death Valley, and will soon be on their way to my climate controlled storage facility at GCHQ.

The Man from Del Monte, wouldn’t be seen dead….

• Like 1

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Seen these cunts advertising on National TV? Can you knock one of these out for under a pony?

https://www.balsamhill.co.uk/p/bh-nordmann-fir-artificial-christmas-tree?sku=2810163