CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

We're All In This Together

Decimus

1 minute ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

What the fuck is it with people on this site wanting to have intercourse with waterfowl?

Get help you peculiar wrongun.

You best ask the duck about this, he is much more qualified than me to answer that...and don't be calling me a wrongun motherfucker, i'm a fully fledged fucking horrible cunt...wrongun does me no justice.

4 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

You best ask the duck about this, he is much more qualified than me to answer that...and don't be calling me a wrongun motherfucker, i'm a fully fledged fucking horrible cunt...wrongun does me no justice.

Your not qualified to answer anything you flat earth ,curved head cunt.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’m not an expert but I reckon she might be on to a winner if what you say is true. Reintroducing slavery is a fucking great idea imo.

Bollocks. Getting a mambo to run anything is akin to getting knee-deep in shit, negative equity. First the lazy cunt will eat his/her/it’s weekly KFC provisions in a day max, nick all valuables and then slash your throat with a carving knife on the way out. 

17 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Reported 

Ed. Do you realise what grassing me will do to her already out of control mind? You might get an unexpected demand to inspect her rusty undercarriage tonight, but I’d postpone popping the question if I were you, at least until you see if you've made it through the night in one piece. Just pretend you’re jetlagged and tell her to go to sleep thinking of me wearing a bowler hat and a thong.

23 minutes ago, Snowy said:

Your not qualified to answer anything you flat earth ,curved head cunt.

I'm looking forward to a time when this Knight of the Flat Table doesn't bother logging in anymore.

Along with Lord Penelope, Carl-makes-the-ladies-sway(rohypnol) and the basic bank account, walking Frog tumour, he keeps Frank's broken record spinning with moral support just when the old camel jockey cunt is about to admit defeat and call it a day.

We've had to endure seven years of Rocky videos, rehashed Noel's House party scripts and pictures of the world's worst Fadi Fawaz lookalike parading around exclusive gay clubs whilst dressed up like an S Club Juniors reject. And all because the likes of this Phileas Fogg cunt and a couple of other disturbing misfits keep throwing him the odd bone.

I want them all dead.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm looking forward to a time when this Knight of the Flat Table doesn't bother logging in anymore.

Along with Lord Penelope, Carl-makes-the-ladies-sway(rohypnol) and the basic bank account, walking Frog tumour, he keeps Frank's broken record spinning with moral support just when the old camel jockey cunt is about to admit defeat and call it a day.

We've had to endure seven years of Rocky videos, rehashed Noel's House party scripts and pictures of the world's worst Fadi Fawaz lookalike parading around exclusive gay clubs whilst dressed up like an S Club Juniors reject. And all because the likes of this Phileas Fogg cunt and a couple of other disturbing misfits keep throwing him the odd bone.

I want them all dead.

Help me out here ducks, i believe i said the earth was curved, so please enlighten me where i said the earth was flat ?

If you can't find the evidence that i said that, then please choke yourself.

1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

You're not qualified to breath you thick knackered spastic and if i want your opinion, i will ask for it, nose ointment.

You've been spanked on this site many times for your absolute drivel about the horizon, and you've now taken it on your self to suck franks nuts ,you will always be pathetic, same as your painter persona

4 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Help me out here ducks, i believe i said the earth was curved, so please enlighten me where i said the earth was flat ?

If you can't find the evidence that i said that, then please choke yourself.

Is ducky dickhead actually calling me a rapist now? What the fuck is wrong with him?

Guest Nova Gyna

Frank, it looks like you're taking an absolute pounding here, and I’m not talking about your arsehole.

I haven’t seen anyone take this much punishment since Billy Collins Jr. crossed the ropes and left most of his face on Luis Resto’s gloves.

A few more blows to that shrunken head of yours and I can see all this ending a bit Michael Watson-y. Swallow your pride and throw in the towel, man.

1 hour ago, Nova Gyna said:

Frank, it looks like you're taking an absolute pounding here, and I’m not talking about your arsehole.

I haven’t seen anyone take this much punishment since Billy Collins Jr. crossed the ropes and left most of his face on Luis Resto’s gloves.

A few more blows to that shrunken head of yours and I can see all this ending a bit Michael Watson-y. Swallow your pride and throw in the towel, man.

Things are not what they might appear, Gyna. Know your station. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nova Gyna said:

Swallow your pride and throw in the towel, man.

Judging by his piss fucking poor output over the past several years, I can only assume he's suffering from some sort of catastrophic brain injury.

That being said, the redundant old cunt is far more likely to swallow his tongue than he ever is his pride. I for one hope that he fucking chokes to death on it.

16 hours ago, Snowy said:

You've been spanked on this site many times for your absolute drivel about the horizon, and you've now taken it on your self to suck franks nuts ,you will always be pathetic, same as your painter persona

You have been spanked many times in a knocking shop by a butch lesbian, wind your dwarf brain in you utter bile head.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Penelope Alive said:

I do remember exactly what you said and it did not imply that the earth was flat.

What did i say P ? If i remember, i said i could see the curve from my friend's deck while looking at a very wide view of the Atlantic Ocean.

I now know, that was the drugs and i was in a purple haze..but yes i never suggested that the earth was flat..you have shamed some of the corners ego's with your memory. They must be on their fifth boosters as they have lost all sense of reality.