CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ngozi Fulani aka Mary Headley

Eddie

22 hours ago, Eddie said:

This attention seeking pain in the arse, is outraged that a half senile old woman in her eighties, asked her ‘where she was from’ 

as she was obviously very proud of her heritage, Ngozi was dressed in African style clothing, had her African name on her name badge, wearing African style jewellery and sporting dreadlocks, the old bint assumed she was from Africa. Now this outraged ‘charity worker’ is waiting for an apology from Buckingham palace, doing the talk show rounds and milking an old woman’s small talk for all its worth. Bully boy tactics from a nasty bit of African looking work…

If you look like you're straight off one of withers dinghy's from um bongo land, how the fuck is some silver spoon old woman who, lets face it, isn't going to be the most 21st century savvy or tolerant person, going to tell that you are indeed a union jack waving patriot?

The fact this kind of shite makes the news is a joke. Most fuckers here, including Asians, other duskys and various ethnics couldn't give a fuck about this deeply offended, reverse racist. I'll wager most Asians in the UK, think people who dress like its downtown Nairobi should fuck off there pronto.

Others here have quite rightly pointed out her hypocritical stance regarding her battered blacks charity. If she and her ilk had half a braincell, perhaps they could look into the stats and come to the conclusion that these women are thick as fuck for shacking up with such cruel and violent men in the first fucking place. If you invite this type of cunt into your life, you've only got yourself to blame. I bet my bollocks there isn't a charity exclusively for white women who get batted to fuck by their lovely black men folk.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Others here have quite rightly pointed out her hypocritical stance regarding her battered blacks charity. If she and her ilk had half a braincell, perhaps they could look into the stats and come to the conclusion that these women are thick as fuck for shacking up with such cruel and violent men in the first fucking place. If you invite this type of cunt into your life, you've only got yourself to blame. I bet my bollocks there isn't a charity exclusively for white women who get batted to fuck by their lovely black men folk.

Please tell your wife not to blame herself. It happens to the most intelligent of women.

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If you look like you're straight off one of withers dinghy's from um bongo land, how the fuck is some silver spoon old woman who, lets face it, isn't going to be the most 21st century savvy or tolerant person, going to tell that you are indeed a union jack waving patriot?

The fact this kind of shite makes the news is a joke. Most fuckers here, including Asians, other duskys and various ethnics couldn't give a fuck about this deeply offended, reverse racist. I'll wager most Asians in the UK, think people who dress like its downtown Nairobi should fuck off there pronto.

Her ‘charity’ is for black women only, partly funded by Black Lives Matter, tweeted that Megan markle was abused by her in laws in 2021. Went to a buck house part dressed in African get up with a tape recorder and deliberately gave ambiguous answers to questions. Set up, surely not… 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Her ‘charity’ is for black women only, partly funded by Black Lives Matter, tweeted that Megan markle was abused by her in laws in 2021. Went to a buck house part dressed in African get up with a tape recorder and deliberately gave ambiguous answers to questions. Set up, surely not… 

Spot the duplicitous nonesense. According to her self-written profile, black women won’t report domestic abuse because the police is racist and will ‘kill or severely injure’ the black male culprit. (Surely good news?) Two paragraphs later, when black women report domestic abuse the racist police don’t believe them because ‘bruises don’t appear on black skin’ and the racist police refuse to believe that such ‘strong, powerful women’ (humongous fat cunts) could ever be abused.

Which is it then…spookess? Also…fuck off.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Eddie said:

What an ape faced, snidey fucking chick-aboo. I hope she gets stabbed for her shiny beads.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Spot the duplicitous nonesense. According to her self-written profile, black women won’t report domestic abuse because the police is racist and will ‘kill or severely injure’ the black male culprit. (Surely good news?) Two paragraphs later, when black women report domestic abuse the racist police don’t believe them because ‘bruises don’t appear on black skin’ and the racist police refuse to believe that such ‘strong, powerful women’ (humongous fat cunts) could ever be abused.

Which is it then…spookess? Also…fuck off.

Not mine, copied from a group page but worth a read - 

After yesterdays outrageous e pisode of race baiting which destroyed the life of an 84 year old woman who has loyally served our late queen for 70 years as close companion and lady in waiting - I thought I would have a look at the so called Charity known as “Sistah Space” and registered by the U.K. Charity Commission in 2018 under the registration number 1179934 - 

Now there is very little to see as far as finances are concerned and the income went from virtually nothing to 350k in four years - the sole paid employee of that Charity is one Ngozi Fulani (our race baiter) who receives 65k tax free and there was a further 180k paid out in “expenses” which are not accounted for - and there are no records of where the rest of the money went to and the accounts for three years have always been filed late and the Charity subsequently fined -  - now that’s not her real name of course - it’s a West African name and yet the lady was born in the U.K. to Gladstone and Mildred Headley who were both Barbadian by birth - her real name is Mary Headley - apart from that little subterfuge - the Charity wasn’t formed in 2015 it was formed in 2018  and commenced fund raising in 2019 - I can also find no details of a change of name for the lady either so one can assume that she has either previously married a West African or adopted a West African name for effect and dresses as a West African for some reason whilst being Caribbean by nature of her parents and indeed British by birth - all very odd and also suspicious and perhaps the reason why she was so evasive when Lady Hussey attempted to engage with her - 

Ngozi Fulani is also on record previously for accusing the Royal Family of being guilty of Domestic Violence against Meghan Markel and for also accusing the Royal Family of being “institutionally racist” her charity had received payments from the Guardian and the Independent for those interviews as it did for the Daily Mail story - now I must make it clear that all charities registered with the commission are bona fida - but that doesn’t mean that they are run properly and it doesn’t mean that someone inside those organisations isn’t helping themselves to a very comfortable lifestyle - people in glass houses comes to mind but either way the woman is a fraud and we should not donate a single penny to her ”charity” -

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Eddie said:

After yesterdays outrageous e pisode of race baiting which destroyed the life of an 84 year old woman who has loyally served our late queen for 70 years as close companion and lady in waiting - I thought I would have a look at the so called Charity known as “Sistah Space” and registered by the U.K. Charity Commission in 2018 under the registration number 1179934

Now there is very little to see as far as finances are concerned and the income went from virtually nothing to 350k in four years - the sole paid employee of that Charity is one Ngozi Fulani (our race baiter) who receives 65k tax free and there was a further 180k paid out in “expenses” which are not accounted for - and there are no records of where the rest of the money went to and the accounts for three years have always been filed late and the Charity subsequently fined -  - now that’s not her real name of course - it’s a West African name and yet the lady was born in the U.K. to Gladstone and Mildred Headley who were both Barbadian by birth - her real name is Mary Headley - apart from that little subterfuge - the Charity wasn’t formed in 2015 it was formed in 2018  and commenced fund raising in 2019 - I can also find no details of a change of name for the lady either so one can assume that she has either previously married a West African or adopted a West African name for effect and dresses as a West African for some reason whilst being Caribbean by nature of her parents and indeed British by birth - all very odd and also suspicious and perhaps the reason why she was so evasive when Lady Hussey attempted to engage with her - 

Ngozi Fulani is also on record previously for accusing the Royal Family of being guilty of Domestic Violence against Meghan Markel and for also accusing the Royal Family of being “institutionally racist” her charity had received payments from the Guardian and the Independent for those interviews as it did for the Daily Mail story - now I must make it clear that all charities registered with the commission are bona fida - but that doesn’t mean that they are run properly and it doesn’t mean that someone inside those organisations isn’t helping themselves to a very comfortable lifestyle - people in glass houses comes to mind but either way the woman is a fraud and we should not donate a single penny to her ”charity” -

What a fucking piece of shit. This cunt wants a wine bottle shoved up its cunt and a kick in the guts.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Eddie said:

After yesterdays outrageous e pisode of race baiting which destroyed the life of an 84 year old woman who has loyally served our late queen for 70 years as close companion and lady in waiting - I thought I would have a look at the so called Charity known as “Sistah Space” and registered by the U.K. Charity Commission in 2018 under the registration number 1179934

Never mind this shit, would you finger her, Ed?

18 minutes ago, Eddie said:

After yesterdays outrageous e pisode of race baiting which destroyed the life of an 84 year old woman who has loyally served our late queen for 70 years as close companion and lady in waiting - I thought I would have a look at the so called Charity known as “Sistah Space” and registered by the U.K. Charity Commission in 2018 under the registration number 1179934 - 

Setting up a charity can be a good racket if you hit on something pull at heartstrings  or get people to pay you to talk to them. I know of one cunt who set up a "wildlife charity", and made a nice little earner for himself and a couple of family mambers for a few years before he lost interest.

• Like 1

Just now, Penny Farthing said:

Setting up a charity can be a good racket if you hit on something pull at heartstrings  or get people to pay you to talk to them. I know of one cunt who set up a "wildlife charity", and made a nice little earner for himself and a couple of family mambers for a few years before he lost interest.

Was it ‘Cocks for Birds’ by any chance?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

the woman is a fraud and we should not donate a single penny to her ”charity” -

A bit harsh Ed. If she knocks on my door asking for it, I’ll happily give her a bunch of fives. And if she wants to keep it off the record I’ll be happy to give her a large backhander. Fucking abominable thing shouldn’t have allowed anywhere near the Palace unless she was emptying the bins.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Never fucking heard of him.

Spotto, what the fuck has happened to the PM facility? I’ve been on the Rhine, hoovering down German ale, pork knuckles and sausages all week. I haven’t had a Tom Kite for six days…I’m bunged up. As I need pulling through with a Xmas tree, I’m trying to discretely PM Bill. Get it fucking sorted or I’m cancelling my subscription.

• Eddie changed the title to Ngozi Fulani aka Mary Headley
15 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Given this Harambe-looking cunt fancies herself as African, it would seem appropriate to necklace the corrupt bitch and then feed the well done corpse to wild dogs. 

You certainly know how to show a woman a good time CB. Bags I get to sing "Mama's got a brand new bag" during the proceedings.