CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sam Smith isn’t here to make friends.

Last Cunt Standing

19 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'll be wiping that coprophagic grin off of your cunt fucking face if you don't start showing me some respect soon. 

This is MY site and MY rules. You'll do well to remember that and abide by them. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I must confess, I hadn't realised before now, that you were so (albeit unintentionally) agonisingly funny.

On 29/01/2023 at 23:34, nocti said:

This warbling spunk-chugging ham planet is edging dangerously close to Robbie and Lenny territory. 

The humane thing at this point would be to put the ugly piesexual cunt down. But that would imply that they'd be able to pick him up in the first place.

An utter fucking disgrace and no mistake.

I'm reading a book by Ray Mears called 'The Real Hereos of Telemark'. I'm halfway through and what these young men suffered in their quest to wreck the WW2 hydro plant in Norway was astonishing, to say nothing of the 30 odd airborne commandos who died or were injured in the gliders that crashed. And then the subsequent torture of the survivors by the Gestapo before being shot. All young men in their twenties.

And then I read about this fucking cunt and the likes of Richard Madeley apologising to the pervert and it all makes me want to slit my fucking wrists. All I can say is thank fuck I'm the age I am now and not twenty something - I could not live and grow up in this shitty world they've created for themselves.

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, Arnold said:

I'm reading a book by Ray Mears called 'The Real Hereos of Telemark'. I'm halfway through and what these young men suffered in their quest to wreck the WW2 hydro plant in Norway was astonishing, to say nothing of the 30 odd airborne commandos who died or were injured in the gliders that crashed. And then the subsequent torture of the survivors by the Gestapo before being shot. All young men in their twenties.

And then I read about this fucking cunt and the likes of Richard Madeley apologising to the pervert and it all makes me want to slit my fucking wrists. All I can say is thank fuck I'm the age I am now and not twenty something - I could not live and grow up in this shitty world they've created for themselves.

‘Born To Be Mild’ - ‘Steppensoftly’

Fuck this generation of quisling, cuckold weaklings. Thank fuck I’ll be dead in twenty years. Probably.

33 minutes ago, Arnold said:

I’m with you, Arners. I know the history. But isn’t a ‘Telemark’ some cunt who pays £400 for a Namibian Tanzanite bracelet from QVC for 12 monthly payments of £50?

58 minutes ago, Arnold said:

The sad reality is that the world would definitely be a better place nowadays if Hitler had won. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not Eddie. Frank posted a photo of him facing away, from shoulders down. He hasn’t got an arse. 

“a rook in Levi’s”- @Witheredscrote

Frank is no David Bailley, but he did portray @Eddie for what he is.  I can only surmise that Decs is into bumming razor clams, by looking at that photo.

Electric Audi indeed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Frank is no David Bailley, but he did portray @Eddie for what he is.  I can only surmise that Decs is into bumming razor clams, by looking at that photo.

Electric Audi indeed.

Bailey was photographing stars at the Live Aid concert at Wembley Stadium. As he recalled later: "The atmosphere on the day was great. At one point I got a tap on my shoulder and spun round. Suddenly there was a big tongue down my throat! It was Freddie Mercury."

4 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Suddenly there was a big tongue down my throat! It was Freddie Mercury."

He should think himself lucky, it could've been his cock (and knowing what we know now, that would've been a death sentence)🥒💦

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

Fucking hell, Ed, De Niro's job is safe. Faux gravel-voiced flat-arsed stuttering faggot. 

Back on topic, clearly a committed and deviant homosexual like yourself has a raging boner at the thought of SS slipping out of his XXXXL spandex poof suit?

One can only imagine the ghastly mess he'd make of you back passage. For starters, the fat cunt would crush you like the spindly little stick man you are.

I'm disgusted by the pair of you, so get fucked.  

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Frank said:

Fucking hell, Ed, De Niro's job is safe. Faux gravel-voiced flat-arsed stuttering faggot. 

I will let you into a secret , a few years ago I was an extra in Eastenders, I’ve appeared in 11 episodes, also 3 outings in London's burning, fucking faggot. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I will let you into a secret , a few years ago I was an extra in Eastenders, I’ve appeared in 11 episodes, also 3 outings in London's burning, fucking faggot. 

No offence, Ed, but that's possibly the tinniest voice I've heard on record. You sound about as good as you look. And the way you pronounced 'weeks' made me feel sick.

• Like 1