CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sam Smith isn’t here to make friends.

Last Cunt Standing

20 hours ago, Neil said:

Actually Neil, something's strikingly obvious that I missed the first time in your "faaaaackin" clip. You seem to be looking for Frank – as though you & he had arranged a "rendezvous" based on some kind of history gone sour. Did you make a shit job of hanging the doors in his plush little Barnet one-bed, and he never paid you?

It's a shame you didn't turn your phone around, as I could imagine the wig-wearing olive sitting in a car, poppers & chloroform at the ready, eyeing you up like a hillbilly pig hunter.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

As much as I like the footage, it seems a pity you've travelled all the way to a remote Hebridean island to escape the uniformity of everyday life, only to howl Frank's name from the top of a fucking Scottish cliff.

I thought it was a fairly accurate reconstruction of the ‘Quickening’ scene from Highlander.

As much as I like the footage, it seems a pity you've travelled all the way to a remote Hebridean island to escape the uniformity of everyday life, only to howl Frank's name from the top of a fucking Scottish cliff.

Not just for that no, I've run out of patio space.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

When I see filthy degenerate parading perverts like this creature, it makes me want to go back in time to 1940/41 and set fire to every fuckin Spitfire that the RAF had.

Don't forget Guy Gibson's dog (Diane Abbot) DC. 

Turning to more important matters, storm Otto has left me with hole in the garden that I didn't dig. An omen I think.

On 12/02/2023 at 01:47, Last Cunt Standing said:

Will no one rid me of this troublesome Priest?

I think you'll agree you & I have been getting on a little better recently... and when I say "better" I mean a gentle standoff; so for this reason, this comment is meant with no hostility:

With reference to this Sam Smith nomination (who I had previously never heard of), and your undoubted proficiency as a (former?) medical pro, what would you have done if he was a patient at your surgery (you were his GP) and needed an urgent rectal examination?

25 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I think you'll agree you & I have been getting on a little better recently... and when I say "better" I mean a gentle standoff; so for this reason, this comment is meant with no hostility:

With reference to this Sam Smith nomination (who I had previously never heard of), and your undoubted professionalism as a (former?) medical pro, what would you have done if he was a patient at your surgery (you were his GP) and needed an urgent rectal examination?

Fuck off with your ‘Olive branch’ truce bollocks you pair of cunts. There’s fuck all going on here, it’s lamentable. You’re both duty bound to continue hobnailing each other’s epididymides off. Press on.

• Like 1

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

Fuck off with your ‘Olive branch’ truce bollocks you pair of cunts. There’s fuck all going on here, it’s lamentable. You’re both duty bound to continue hobnailing each other’s epididymides off. Press on.

To be fair to Wolfe, he’s only carrying out due diligence on some of the fantastical claims LCS has made over the years. Understandably, he’s not provided the evidence to back up his medical pro claims for fear of doxing himself, but any high brow boasting here should never go unchallenged. Especially in LCSs case, when he can come across as a right cunt.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

To be fair to Wolfe, he’s only carrying out due diligence on some of the fantastical claims LCS has made over the years. Understandably, he’s not provided the evidence to back up his medical pro claims for fear of doxing himself, but any high brow boasting here should never go unchallenged. Especially in LCSs case, when he can come across as a right cunt.

True. It’s the name droppers on here who really fuck me off tbh.

22 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Indeed. I was having a similar conversation with famous Premier League footballer the other day (Just before I shoved my cock up his filthy slag of wife’s arse, naturally)

I heard about that. My mate, Roger de Courcey was telling me in the pub, when he got the ale in.

57 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

(Just before I shoved my cock up his filthy slag of wife’s arse, naturally)

This sort of behaviour wouldn’t have been laughed off so flippantly in the Stanley Mathews era. In fact it would probably have cause a right fucking stink.

With reference to this Sam Smith nomination (who I had previously never heard of), and your undoubted proficiency as a (former?) medical pro, what would you have done if he was a patient at your surgery (you were his GP) and needed an urgent rectal examination?

You’re making the classic error of mistaking boredom for passivity. The Corner lacks a certain piquancy for me these days and my visits are tailing off faster than the New Zealand Cricket team this morning.

I have spent a few moments over toast considering your question. And for the life of me I can’t recall a single PR I ever did urgently. In young Smith’s case, I’d have a few more pressing questions for him to answer. Given it likely takes him half an hour to deflate his trousers, he’d also be told he had overrun his allotted NHS three minutes and would he kindly rebook in a month. Locating the offending arsehole, or sphincteral opening, might also be a task, given that he appears to be 100% arsehole, though the inevitable traffic cone sized butt plug might be something of a clue. 

Many times over the years you’ve referenced my occasional need to insert a professional finger, in some lame attempt to get me to disclose my GMC number, when I had one. I used to wonder why. Knowing now your own tortured history with things you sometimes insert digits into, it all makes deep Freudian sense. I should put you in touch with my friend the psychosexual therapist. She’d have a fucking field day.

Ciao.