CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sam Smith isn’t here to make friends.

Last Cunt Standing

This warbling spunk-chugging ham planet is edging dangerously close to Robbie and Lenny territory. 

The humane thing at this point would be to put the ugly piesexual cunt down. But that would imply that they'd be able to pick him up in the first place.

An utter fucking disgrace and no mistake.

• Like 6

I made the mistake of watching this video last night, what a fucking disgrace... The poofter 'they' cunt has totally lost the plot... Watching the disgusting, fat cunt mincing (and trying to look feminine) down the stairs made me feel sick. The human brain is a complex thing and some aren't wired up like the majority, resulting in some being bumders for example, this is nothing new and bumders have been around for ages... However they are now out of control, pushing their 'Were normal, accept us' agenda on TV, in music and even in schools. Why can't they shut up and stick to hanging around forest type places? @Frank@Penny Farthing, Earl of punkape, as the resident gay/bender fluid types, this kind of blatant flaunting of benderness must piss you off? It's this type of behaviour that's setting back decent folk accepting you in everyday life and I want to know what the fuck your going to do about it?

• Like 4

On 29/01/2023 at 06:27, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’ve been on holiday from The Corner lately, but I caught the end of this abomination on the news earlier, and was confident that when I logged back in the offending piece of televisual excrement would have been thoroughly dealt with. It has not, which makes me wonder if it has passed you all by. No longer. 

Comments please. 

While I agree with your 'televisual excrement' quip, it's no surprise to discover he's English.

I wonder if he'll be demonstrating the size of his sphincteral opening to other attendees at this year's Sydney Pride event – you know,  Australia's (and the world's) biggest bumming & bulldyke festival in which your most populous city entertains a whole month of jam-packed LGBTQ mincery.

6 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I made the mistake of watching this video last night, what a fucking disgrace... The poofter 'they' cunt has totally lost the plot... Watching the disgusting, fat cunt mincing (and trying to look feminine) down the stairs made me feel sick. The human brain is a complex thing and some aren't wired up like the majority, resulting in some being bumders for example, this is nothing new and bumders have been around for ages... However they are now out of control, pushing their 'Were normal, accept us' agenda on TV, in music and even in schools. Why can't they shut up and stick to hanging around forest type places? @Frank@Penny Farthing, Earl of punkape, as the resident gay/bender fluid types, this kind of blatant flaunting of benderness must piss you off? It's this type of behaviour that's setting back decent folk accepting you in everyday life and I want to know what the fuck your going to do about it?

That’s absurd. The human brain has never been simpler than it is now, Ras. Now, I would happily expand on it, but any further elaboration on the matter could get me some unwelcome critique, focused particularly on my racial and ethnic prejudices, you understand.

40 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

That’s absurd. The human brain has never been simpler than it is now, Ras. Now, I would happily expand on it, but any further elaboration on the matter could get me some unwelcome critique, focused particularly on my racial and ethnic prejudices, you understand.

It's Raas, not Ras and I don't understand, please elaborate.

On 29/01/2023 at 06:27, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’ve been on holiday from The Corner lately, but I caught the end of this abomination on the news earlier, and was confident that when I logged back in the offending piece of televisual excrement would have been thoroughly dealt with. It has not, which makes me wonder if it has passed you all by. No longer. 

Comments please. 

I tell you, LC, that this is a mind warp desensitisation campaign aimed at straight, freak-resistant men, force-fed this garbage by every Tourette’s mass media on a daily basis.

It doesn’t bear thinking about the subliminal aspects of it...

• Like 1

On 29/01/2023 at 17:11, Cuntybaws said:

Fjs7GYdXwAIWNEI.jpg

I’d like to go at this cunt with Snake Plisskens baseball bat followed by Ellen Ripleys flame thrower 

Contrary to some of my comments here, I genuinely don’t have much of an issue with normal benders or lesbos. It’s the mincing “look at me I’m a screaming gay” types I, and most others, can’t fucking stand. I’ll bet even yer average poof (frank, punkape etc) would happily punch him in his fat fucking chubby face 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

While I agree with your 'televisual excrement' quip, it's no surprise to discover he's English.

I wonder if he'll be demonstrating the size of his sphincteral opening to other attendees at this year's Sydney Pride event – you know,  Australia's (and the world's) biggest bumming & bulldyke festival in which your most populous city entertains a whole month of jam-packed LGBTQ mincery.

The last thing I saw lamer than this was having screens erected around it at Aintree. 

You could have ignored this post, as I have tended to lately when I note your latest dribbled contribution. Instead you chose to bring Smith’s nationality into things, shoehorning in some reference to Australian homosexuality as if I’d be horrified at the revelation. I don’t give a fuck where Sam Smith is from, and your argument “he might be a poof, but at least he’s our poof” would embarrass the average Millwall fan. How sad you see everything through the prism of St George. How revealing you see everything as an attack on your beloved country, and more, that it’s up to you to defend her good name. I increasingly see you as the ancient Knight at the end of Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade, compelled to feebly defend something which died a long time ago. Pathetic. 

I was simply calling collective attention to Smith’s recent work featuring people not-quite pissing on his fat face, which I found nauseating; it seems many agree. I’m sure far more debauched scenes could be found in Sydney in a few weeks, or Old Compton Street every night of the week. They can bugger each other inside out as far as I’m concerned, just don’t force it into my living room via Sky News. My living room is a place of relaxation and serenity. I wouldn’t, for example, leave a children’s toy I once wanked into lying around for shits and giggles. 

Still, at least these days you seem to accept my present location as a fact. It wasn’t always so. 

49 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The last thing I saw lamer than this was having screens erected around it at Aintree. 

You could have ignored this post, as I have tended to lately when I note your latest dribbled contribution. Instead you chose to bring Smith’s nationality into things, shoehorning in some reference to Australian homosexuality as if I’d be horrified at the revelation. I don’t give a fuck where Sam Smith is from, and your argument “he might be a poof, but at least he’s our poof” would embarrass the average Millwall fan. How sad you see everything through the prism of St George. How revealing you see everything as an attack on your beloved country, and more, that it’s up to you to defend her good name. I increasingly see you as the ancient Knight at the end of Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade, compelled to feebly defend something which died a long time ago. Pathetic. 

I was simply calling collective attention to Smith’s recent work featuring people not-quite pissing on his fat face, which I found nauseating; it seems many agree. I’m sure far more debauched scenes could be found in Sydney in a few weeks, or Old Compton Street every night of the week. They can bugger each other inside out as far as I’m concerned, just don’t force it into my living room via Sky News. My living room is a place of relaxation and serenity. I wouldn’t, for example, leave a children’s toy I once wanked into lying around for shits and giggles. 

Still, at least these days you seem to accept my present location as a fact. It wasn’t always so. 

Hohoho, yet another Sooty gag based on an empty ammo box occasionally refilled by me. Judging by some of your not long past comments, much of the warmongering lies squarely Down Under.

I've clearly gotten under your skin so much in the past your recent posts all carry the same tired, recycled, banal monotony, the verbose piece of shit above an excellent example.

Your perpetual Anglophobia draws attention to yourself, Skippo.

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A .50 calibre round travelling a distance of 1 kilometre, takes around 4.6 seconds to reach the target. You could aim for his cock, watch him take 3 steps, and still hit him in the arse.

And hope that some lazy cunt at Wikipedia doesn't just type your name in as the last man to fire one up his arse before he died suddenly.

11 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Hohoho, yet another Sooty gag based on an empty ammo box occasionally refilled by me. Judging by some of your not long past comments, much of the warmongering lies squarely Down Under.

I've clearly gotten under your skin so much in the past your recent posts all carry the same tired, recycled, banal monotony, the verbose piece of shit above an excellent example.

Savage. Give yourself a round of applause. When your hands are free. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Wolfie said:

He keeps clobbering you Wiffles Babes.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nocti said:

I have a feeling we could push him over the edge here

Just be careful, if the planet-sized cunt goes over the edge, it could send the Earth completely off it's axis, sending it fuck knows where and into galaxies unknown. 🪐🌟🌙