CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

and

5 minutes ago, cunt said:

The Yanks are sending/spending $billions on defending the Ukraine, and continually poking their noses in other fly-blown, third-world shitholes, yet they can't even clear up the fuckin' mess in their own back yard.

Useless cunts.

Yeah… those people are much better off than the ones who picked the cotton. Living the American dream.

Abe Lincoln was a cunt.

39 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Is it just the poor white folk who are allowed to pick cotton these days? Just askin'.

Americans suffering from white guilt volunteer to do so at a resort named ‘Cottonland’. They sleep in barns, eat gruel and are whipped and verbally abused by uppity kneegrows.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

We have that here, only we call it Butlins.

Butlins has its place. It’s not high brow, granted. But if you absolutely have to take a couple of step grandkids away for a few days, it costs fuck all. The Redcoats are 99% fit birds in their twenties so you don’t worry about them looking after the kids for a couple of hours. And you get the entertainment for nothing. 
 I spent 4 days there. We dropped the brats off with the hotties, went and watched Billy Ocean in concert, and retrieved the brats from the hotties after we had a curry at the restaurant. None of that checking on them every ten minutes like in Portugal.

Videos have been posted about this place (Kensington Ave, Philadelphia) for years. I'm not sure which is more disturbing, the poor bastards that live there or the creeps that film/watch them.

On a lighter note, there does seem to be a vibrant community, with very little racial or social tension. I'd imagine you would be just as likely to get stabbed whatever your colour, creed or pronoun. It's a step on the path to a multi-cultural utopia.

R-Soles, Joker, Cunt, Dave etc. I see that you've yet again changed your username in an attempt to dissociate yourself from the persona of an animal torturing, shit obsessed, beast defending deviant that you have so adeptly cultivated over the years. 

I don't care what you call yourself, a leopard never changes its spots and I'll make sure that any newbie that joins is aware of your history.

Sinister freak of fucking nature.

• Like 4

On 23/02/2023 at 04:55, Eric Cuntman said:

Americans suffering from white guilt volunteer to do so at a resort named ‘Cottonland’. They sleep in barns, eat gruel and are whipped and verbally abused by uppity kneegrows.

It’s an old clip, but I saw this the other day, and thought how much you’d love to see it again. 

19 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'll make sure that any newbie that joins is aware of your history.

You'd go to all that trouble, just for me?

I wish there was some way I could show my gratitude, sadly, I'm all out of charity for the weaker sex.

22 hours ago, Decimus said:

R-Soles, Joker, Cunt, Dave etc. I see that you've yet again changed your username in an attempt to dissociate yourself from the persona of an animal torturing, shit obsessed, beast defending deviant that you have so adeptly cultivated over the years. 

I don't care what you call yourself, a leopard never changes its spots and I'll make sure that any newbie that joins is aware of your history.

Sinister freak of fucking nature.

We're never going to let you get away with it, @Lucy.  Shit sticks, LOL.

• Like 1

On 24/02/2023 at 16:44, Stubby Pecker said:

He's back! He's back!

I think we can all agree that the current state of The Corner is dire at best, and possibly terminal at worst.

There have been periods of crisis before, of course. But just when you think the place has died, a despised newbie or a conveniently timed nonce witch hunt pops up to reinvigorate things.

I'm afraid to say that the return of Frank won't herald a reversal of the rot. The redundant old cunt is no Cincinnatus taking up arms one last time in a heroic bid to save The Corner, only to then valiantly return to his bucolic rape shed once the task has been completed.

No, he's like patch of damp carpet that has been impregnated with baby vomit. You don't notice it for a while and forget it ever happened, but then one day when you think that things couldn't possibly get worse, the awful fucking stink returns. 

@Frank I'd rather go down with the fucking ship than have to endure another month of your abject bollocks. Fuck off out of it once and for all.

• Like 1

On 22/02/2023 at 22:33, Eric Cuntman said:

Butlins has its place. It’s not high brow, granted. But if you absolutely have to take a couple of step grandkids away for a few days, it costs fuck all. The Redcoats are 99% fit birds in their twenties so you don’t worry about them looking after the kids for a couple of hours. And you get the entertainment for nothing. 
 I spent 4 days there. We dropped the brats off with the hotties, went and watched Billy Ocean in concert, and retrieved the brats from the hotties after we had a curry at the restaurant. None of that checking on them every ten minutes like in Portugal.

'Every ten minutes like in Portugal" 

We all know that never fucking happened