CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dr Who

Mike Hunt

On 21/04/2023 at 20:27, Mike Hunt said:

Fuck me, I've just seen a British Broadcasting Cunts photo release of the new Dr Who.  Looks more like fucking Shaft to me.  Even his name is an anagram of Cunti.  Can't get more of a cunt than that.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-65347900

_129436622_b9547de84438548ce7a6557c33e09de475574c3d.jpg.webp

He comes from Gollifrey 

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

Bizarre comment. I couldn't give a fuck what "woke" does or doesn't mean. Some programmes and films I watch, some I don't. Easy. You need help, if that's how you feel about television. You're so constricted by your self-inflicted imaginary boundaries. Black this, woke that, nonce this, terrorist that... Relax lil derek, have a Cadbury's Caramel.

Mrs Kurtz likes Call the Midwife and I'm more Black Mirror ... we each think each others tastes are shite , but hey ho,  c'est la vie.

I don't watch this utter shite anymore, but when I did I wouldn't have had any issue with a black doctor (unless it was Lenny fucking Henry.) Back then whoever it was would have been cast based on merit and or popularity. 

We all know why this one has been cast, though, and I guarantee that half his stories will involve lazy allegories on supposed black oppression designed to make anyone white feel a sense of guilt for what some dead rich cunts did during the age of exploration.

• Like 5

On 21/04/2023 at 20:27, Mike Hunt said:

Fuck me, I've just seen a British Broadcasting Cunts photo release of the new Dr Who.  Looks more like fucking Shaft to me.  Even his name is an anagram of Cunti.  Can't get more of a cunt than that.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-65347900

_129436622_b9547de84438548ce7a6557c33e09de475574c3d.jpg.webp

A hulking back man with a pretty little white girl. Just like every other advert you see.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

You've edited my comment to make it look like something else. Hmmm.

You should report me immediately. Then admin will either tell you to stop being silly, or more likely, completely ignore it on the grounds that no rules were actually breached. 
 Then you could try writing a strongly worded letter to the lead singer of Echo And The Bunnymen.

Delicate fucking idiot.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You should report me immediately. Then admin will either tell you to stop being silly, or more likely, completely ignore it on the grounds that no rules were actually breached. 
 Then you could try writing a strongly worded letter to the lead singer of Echo And The Bunnymen.

Delicate fucking idiot.

I heard some blatant racism this afternoon Eric .. black girl sitting hand in hand with white boyfriend at the harbour.. three black women walked up to them and told her that she was showing off and that if she had kids with the white bastard the kids would be black anyway.

2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

I heard some blatant racism this afternoon Eric .. black girl sitting hand in hand with white boyfriend at the harbour.. three black women walked up to them and told her that she was showing off and that if she had kids with the white bastard the kids would be black anyway.

Just like Megan Obama..

lol.

20 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Delicate fucking idiot.

Wow, you've overreacted again. What a surprise.

1 hour ago, Carl Sway said:

Dumb.

Sway, you odd little cunt! What are your thoughts on Millie Bobby Brown?

She's in your sweet spot when it comes to age, although at 5'3 she may be a little on the tall side for you. If you ask me nicely I may chaperone you on a date to Pizza Hut. If you're extra lucky I'll let you sit on my shoulders whilst I'm knelt down so you can give her a kiss.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Sway, you odd little cunt! What are your thoughts on Millie Bobby Brown?

She's in your sweet spot when it comes to age, although at 5'3 she may be a little on the tall side for you. If you ask me nicely I may chaperone you on a date to Pizza Hut. If you're extra lucky I'll let you sit on my shoulders whilst I'm knelt down so you can give her a kiss.

He’s an octopus cocked muthafucka, muthafucka!