CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Volodymyr Zelenskyy

Wolfie

8 minutes ago, LastoftheMullets said:

It wasn't 'like' like an airhead from California would use it, calm down. Who are the monsters? It's not that wanker who gets all emotional about farting jack Russel cum across his living room is it?

It was and you’re fucked. Trust me. There be beasts.

10 hours ago, LastoftheMullets said:

Are you wankered too then? I'm going to have to look up this erroreptyle shit because I'm at a loss.

Actually, I had a suspicion you might be the Erroreptile abomination based on your love of fast cars and quickfire responses, as @Roadkill has already sensed. Perhaps we are wrong, but we'll need to put you through a couple of initiation tests first.

Does this below ring any bells? I'd tread carefully with a considered answer: it's not me you might need to worry about.

On 11/04/2019 at 19:49, Guest Erroreptile404 said:

@Wolfie Whats your opinion on Honda s2000s? Yay or nay? would you ever own one.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Actually, I had a suspicion you might be the Erroreptile abomination based on your love of fast cars and quickfire responses, as @Roadkill has already sensed. Perhaps we are wrong, but we'll need to put you through a couple of initiation tests first.

Does this below ring any bells? I'd tread carefully with a considered answer: it's not me you might need to worry about.

It’s him. He’s trying very hard to do the head scratching, ‘dunno what you’re talking about’ thing, but it’s him. 

It's definitely the Edge Lord himself, I called it as soon as he started fantasising that our navy was anything more than a yachting club at this point.

On 23/04/2023 at 20:58, LastoftheMullets said:

So is the usa that's why they're desperate to start war with China.

Which is precisely why Britain should be building it's navy back up to a huge size if our thick as fuck government had any sense. A lot of Antarctica is British territory if I'm not mistaken and is meant to be sitting on natural resources that this country could use in the future and no doubt other cunts are going to want them too when things get desperate.

It's the exact sort of fucking nonsense that he used to post in the early hours of the morning on here after a full day of playing Risk whilst dosed up on blue smarties.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It’s him. He’s trying very hard to do the head scratching, ‘dunno what you’re talking about’ thing, but it’s him. 

42 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's definitely the Edge Lord himself, I called it as soon as he started fantasising that our navy was anything more than a yachting club at this point.

It's the exact sort of fucking nonsense that he used to post in the early hours of the morning on here after a full day of playing Risk whilst dosed up on blue smarties.

I concur. Thing about Reptyle is he always secretly loved me.

My wealth of naval historical knowledge and fast cars combined with my youth making me at least somewhat coherent to his video game references - the cunt wanted to be my best mate and took offense when I explained that such paths of conversation would get us both lynched on here.

Genuinely think he wanted to shag me. He forcefully declared me bisexual more than once.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

My wealth of naval historical knowledge and fast cars combined with my youth making me at least somewhat coherent to his video game references - the cunt wanted to be my best mate and took offense when I explained that such paths of conversation would get us both lynched on here.

Genuinely think he wanted to shag me. He forcefully declared me bisexual more than once.

Much like Pervy Pete/Ol' Cocky, Reptyle always reveals himself within minutes of rejoining the site.

He's playing it coy at the moment, but if I know the cunt, and I do, it won't be long before my slow chipping away at him triggers one of those famous meltdowns.

xbox360-smash.gif

5 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Was reptile the silly cunt who threatened to unleash the power of his gaming virgin mates upon the corner?

I know he was close to Pete

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Let's not also forgot that @anddefended both of these dirty cunts, and also @Earl of Punkape when he got booted last year for his disgusting comments.

See the French water crisis thread for my question to punkers 

Theres no way he’ll be able to justify he comments, the vile cunt 

On 23/04/2023 at 17:57, Wolfie said:

I'm sick to the back teeth of seeing this 5"2 dwarf prance about every fucking leading Western country's parliament, always in character and dressed in the same khaki military outfit, wearing the same paratrooper boots, drumming up the same support for his side's defence of "democracy".

While I don't accept Russia's argument for its invasion of Crimea (2014) or more recently Ukraine, Putin had warned in the past (20 years or so!) about the consequences of NATO's forces continually building up near or on his borders, whether in Poland or the Baltic states, and that a response was likely if it persisted. Our media acts as though it's a big shock that Russia has invaded its neighbour.

What the fuck would the Yanks' action be if China, for example, started sending troops and military equipment to its borders with Mexico or Canada?

If anyone is going to genuinely start WW3, this plump little bortsch-eating Slavic turd surely sits right at the top of the current list – along with Putin and Xi. While I don't doubt his skill as an effective politicizer, he's managed to draw the US, UK and EU into what millions in the eastern (and Russian-speaking) regions of his country see as a long-overdue civil war in the far reaches of Eastern Europe. It makes me chuckle how the media focuses on Russian war crimes (which have undoubtedly happened) while choosing to ignore Ukraine's unquestioned tit-for-tat illegal killings and torturing of young Russian troops, most of whom didn't sign up for this ongoing shitfest, which is also in breach of existing Geneva Convention laws.

Like most, my 'democratic' right didn't allow me to vote against the UK joining Zelenskyy's shitty little war. I'm writing this because about an hour ago, I received a Gov.uk emergency phone alert (despite me never signing up for such a thing), warning me of a potential imminent emergency which I will have to acknowledge if and when it happens.

Anyone with half a fucking brain cell will realise it looks very much like a precursor for biological or nuclear attack, despite our government telling us it's for "floods and other natural disasters". Now, didn't Putin move some of his nuclear arsenal to Belarus and point it squarely at Europe just days after Winnie-the-Pooh's red carpet stint in Moscow in March?   

Putin isn't the only prime candidate for assassination. Thanks for dragging everyone into your nasty conflict, you fat little shit. A cunt's cunt – and make no mistake.  

Did you know that Zelenskyy failed his motorcycle proficiency test because his feet couldn't reach the floor? 

Not a lot of people know that. 

58 minutes ago, Dick Fiddler said:

Andrew's only crime was being too loyal to people he shouldn't have been. He was a ladies man I'll admit but since when has having sex with girls of 17-18 been such a moral outrage?

There's a lot a pearl clutching from people who should know better.

Agreed, she was a whore anyway, but Andrew is a vile snob so I’m glad everyone wants him dead. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Dick Fiddler said:

The fact is that girls of 16-18 are incredibly fertile and give off a particular smell that women in their 20's and 30's do not. 

What about girls aged 13-15?

Asking for a friend in Japan, where such things are currently perfectly legal. (His name's Pete.)

2 hours ago, Dick Fiddler said:

Indeed, but it's bought out the puritans, who are just as unbearable. Alleging that he's a peado alongside Epstein just because he fucked a few 16-18 year olds. 

Even a few years ago there were countless relationships between sixth formers and their teachers. The fact is that girls of 16-18 are incredibly fertile and give off a particular smell that women in their 20's and 30's do not. It's nature, plain and simple.

That doesn’t sound creepy whatsoever, you’re on thin ice here, wait to fatty reads this…

• Like 1

Guest Fatty
3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

That doesn’t sound creepy whatsoever, you’re on thin ice here, wait to fatty reads this…

What the fuck, Dick fiddler, needs to see a doctor the kind that kills you !!!!!! Oi Roops, oh hairy one, sort this Cunt out!

Guest Fatty
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

What about girls aged 13-15?

Asking for a friend in Japan, where such things are currently perfectly legal. (His name's Pete.)

Cunt

23 hours ago, Dick Fiddler said:

Indeed, but it's bought out the puritans, who are just as unbearable. Alleging that he's a peado alongside Epstein just because he fucked a few 16-18 year olds. 

Even a few years ago there were countless relationships between sixth formers and their teachers. The fact is that girls of 16-18 are incredibly fertile and give off a particular smell that women in their 20's and 30's do not. It's nature, plain and simple.

On 07/05/2023 at 15:07, Dick Fiddler said:

Andrew's only crime was being too loyal to people he shouldn't have been. He was a ladies man I'll admit but since when has having sex with girls of 17-18 been such a moral outrage?

There's a lot a pearl clutching from people who should know better.

You've obviously been here before, and I'm already feeling a little uncomfortable with the fact you think teenage girls "are incredibly fertile and give off a particular smell that women in their 20's and 30's do not". Legal, yes, but inappropriate and a little uneasy. As for your 2nd piece-of-shit post, his other crime, in addition to abusing young girls and lying about it, was to grant a global interview with Emily Maitlis. 

You appear almost as thick – though just as cunning – as him. The perv klaxon is already shouting, and the avatar makes all the more sense with each of your posts. Don't ya think it's time you fucked off, before you're pushed?  

• Like 1