CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

You better start praying fellas

Neil

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Jar tops is a biggie. Multiple winner of Miss Olympia, Cory Everson, was often heard asking Jean Claude Van Damme to get the lids off gherkin jars on the set of ‘Double Impact’. Cynthia Rothrock was similarly unable to access jars of Shiphams chicken sandwich paste.

(probably)

Rothrock is fucking mental. 

35 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Rothrock is fucking mental. 

7 black belts at competition level in 7 different martial arts. 
 Not just a bird with dancing experience doing action films. 
 I’ve never seen anyone else do that weird over the shoulder from behind kick.  
Also cute and fuckable.

16 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I see. Podcasts. Right. 

It's up to you where you start, you could go to government and NGO websites, alternative news channels as well, but let's be honest, the only pandemic was in the media and the manipulation of data. We will never agree but that's ok with me, we all have our journeys in life. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

7 black belts at competition level in 7 different martial arts. 
 Not just a bird with dancing experience doing action films. 
 I’ve never seen anyone else do that weird over the shoulder from behind kick.  
Also cute and fuckable.

She's been in a couple of Tarantino flicks. 

20 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Given exporting doctors seems to be Britain’s’ only remaining growth industry, I’d think it both unwise and unpatriotic to start questioning their ethical standards. 

I’d never question a doctors ethical standards. No point as the last one I can recall having any was called Shipman.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

She's been in a couple of Tarantino flicks. 

You’re thinking of Zoe Bell. Did most of the female martial arts and stunts for Kill Bill and a couple of others. I didn’t check IMDB but I don’t think Cynthia Rothrock was in a Tarantino film. 
 She was in some action thing with Vivica A Fox and Zoe Bell, who were both in Kill Bill.

On 15/08/2023 at 09:13, Mrs Roops said:

This is just a wish list of what you hope will happen meshed with pub-bore rhetoric.

Perhaps you could update the puntership on previous insights thus far;

• Tump will win re-election by a landslide
  • The Democrats are plotting to overturn the election result should they lose
  • The election was stolen and Trump has the evidence to prove it
  • Trump has placed his appointees in the Supreme Court who will overturn the election result
  • Covid-19 doesn't exist
  • There is no pandemic
  • The Covid pandemic is an WEF-inspired conspiracy to rule the world
  • mRNA vaccines alter your DNA
  • mRNA vaccines alter liver cells to become carcinogenic
  • The mRNA vaccination programme is an WEF-inspired conspiracy to rule the world
  • Leaders of 194 nations are convening on the 22nd May 2022 to sign over statutory executive powers to the WHO 

The list is not exhaustive.

Sorry what was it you said in one of your sneeringly awful replies to me, just a few days before posting this obviously painstakingly researched killer repost? Only asking as I can’t be bothered trawling back to find it.

Oh yes I remember now……… “To do that I would have to trawl through many threads, a task that I’m not prepared to do.”  Thank fuck you’re not totally obsessed with me and spending hour upon hour trawling through old threads compiling lists of my predictions (which have nearly all been accurate). 🤣

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

‘Beam me up Scotty. I’ve got a big ugly Vulcan on my back and my phaser’s playing up again.’

Nobody can tell Frank to fuck off quite like Scotty does. Although @Ape™️ is best at calling him a ‘fucking wanker’.

I’ve tried to emulate @Old Chap Raasclaat’s catchphrase, ‘shut up you cunt’ but when I type it, it sounds wrong.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Nobody can tell Frank to fuck off quite like Scotty does. Although @Ape™️ is best at calling him a ‘fucking wanker’.

I’ve tried to emulate @Old Chap Raasclaat’s catchphrase, ‘shut up you cunt’ but when I type it, it sounds wrong.

Ape has a big advantage though as it’s probably the most common thing that anyone’s ever said to him. A bit like the dog on That’s Life that could say ‘sausages’ apparently, but not really.

57 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You’re thinking of Zoe Bell. Did most of the female martial arts and stunts for Kill Bill and a couple of others. I didn’t check IMDB but I don’t think Cynthia Rothrock was in a Tarantino film. 
 She was in some action thing with Vivica A Fox and Zoe Bell, who were both in Kill Bill.

No, you're right.

6 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

It's up to you where you start, you could go to government and NGO websites, alternative news channels as well, but let's be honest, the only pandemic was in the media and the manipulation of data. We will never agree but that's ok with me, we all have our journeys in life. 

Isn't it incredible how the AstraZenica vaccine's asymptomatic effects even managed to stop the spread of the virus, which is why our media is no longer obsessed with it? Lol. Where's the "deadly" virus gone now, even though no vaccine has ever prevented its transmission? And what about Honest Johnson's government's disgusting scaremongering of the "killer" Omicron variant, in which it pushed for yet more vaccines at the time?  

What a load of bollocks. Looking back, I'm so glad I wasn't coerced into having this bullshit injected into my veins.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Isn't it incredible how the AstraZenica vaccine's asymptomatic effects even managed to stop the spread of the virus, which is why our media is no longer obsessed with it? Lol. Where's the "deadly" virus gone now, even though no vaccine has ever prevented its transmission? And what about Honest Johnson's government's disgusting scaremongering of the "killer" Omicron variant, in which pushed for yet more vaccines at the time?  

What a load of bollocks. Looking back, I'm so glad I wasn't coerced into having this bullshit injected into my veins.

Fascinating how pfizer are now saying no one was forced in to getting any injections and yet their are many videos of government heads of state saying shit like no jab, no job and indirectly threatening people with exclusion from many aspects of society if they don't comply. While pfizer are correct with what they say that no one was forced directly but indirectly they played a psychological game in the minds of populations and through this knew many would comply like the many always do

They played on the fear of people considering the consequences if they didn't comply, every head of state and every public figure who was part of this should be in a prison cell rotting away as we are now seeing the damage around the world unfold and it's going to get a lot worse but as always there will be cover stories to try and cover up what these cunts did, i personally know many people who have fallen prey to these democide injections and yes a few have passed away but also many of my friends and family who have had one or all of the kill shots are starting to see the light and regret taking any of that shit.

It's a horror show that these bastards are still pushing this shit and even more mrna injections and want to inject this in food now...fuck me they're determined to get it in every cunt any way possible.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

This is much better, Beasty. I disagree with 1 and 6, 2 is a well established epidemiology phenomenon largely due to reporting bias, 5 gets a “don’t know” from anyone objective, and 3 is not arguable. 4 is however very interesting, and the reference was strong. Certainly I’m satisfied that COVID antibodies were in circulation much earlier in 2019, and though anecdote isn’t evidence, I know several otherwise well people who reported “worst ever flu” episodes in 2019 who almost all had exposure to travel and airports much earlier than September 2019. If you have more on item 4, I’d be interested. 

I don't know about established epidemiology phenomenons, but getting something published that supports the claim is nigh on impossible.

(PDF) COVID-Period Mass Vaccination Campaign and Public Health Disaster in the USA From age/state-resolved all-cause mortality by time, age-resolved vaccine delivery by time, and socio-geo-economic data (researchgate.net)

Re 4, it was also claimed that the alleged pathogen was present in sewerage samples from Barcelona March 2019.

Coronavirus traces found in March 2019 sewage sample, Spanish study shows | Reuters

The test has to be fraudulent. A virus present this length of time without any rise in excess deaths anywhere, not until a pandemic is declared 12 months later, makes no sense.  Iatrogenesis is responsible for many of the deaths, as per point 3, but it won't be responsible for them all, so for the test to be genuine, the alleged pathogen did not kill people and never posed much of a threat until it was declared as a threat and labelled as such by the test. 

The most interesting bit about the Italy study is the fact the overwhelming majority of the 115 that unknowingly had this alleged virus were asymptomatic. We were told the bullshit by the nudge unit, "act as if you have it". 

I won't talk about the gene transfection injections that instruct the body to produce a foreign chimeric protein that people were propagandised into begging for, other than to say that I didn't take it and don't regret not taking it.

This whole sorry Covid saga has absolutely nothing to do with public health.

• Like 1

On 16/08/2023 at 20:40, King Billy said:

Sorry what was it you said in one of your sneeringly awful replies to me, just a few days before posting this obviously painstakingly researched killer repost? Only asking as I can’t be bothered trawling back to find it.

Oh yes I remember now……… “To do that I would have to trawl through many threads, a task that I’m not prepared to do.”  Thank fuck you’re not totally obsessed with me and spending hour upon hour trawling through old threads compiling lists of my predictions (which have nearly all been accurate). 🤣

This has got be the dumbest reason out of a long history of vacuous excuses for not answering the question. For a start you weren't required to reminisce but to provide updates, so no trawling required. I previously intimated that you would never "get round to the others" as we both know the real reason is that you would have to acknowledge you have not got anything right since joining the hallowed halls of The Corner. Insightful sage you are not, just a mendacious, gullible, easily manipulated, lead-by-the-nose, tin-foil pratt. 

Stay warm.

On 16/08/2023 at 08:19, Mrs Roops said:

I can see why you made a bee-line for the vid's montage of Democrats bitching about election results though I have to say some of the three-to-five second snippets are without context - perhaps deliberately edited out to suit the narrative. That said, once the screeching of the vid's two MAGA-moron presenters had been factored out I couldn't see any evidence of "plotting" to undermine election results by illegal means despite the presenters best efforts to twist the narrative about free speech.

Apropos Covid, well, what can I say apart from the fact that we've covered your points before ad nauseum. Either your sieve-like memory is at play or your doing the Trumpian thang of repeating a lie often enough in the hope that people will eventually believe it. Certainly the profound painter has been taken in but his "wisdom"-driven "belief system" is the gift that keeps on giving...

Still, let's revisit. Yes, seasonal flu and Covid are similar in that they are respiratory diseases but that's where the similarities end. Firstly Covid is far more contagious, The R0 number of seasonal flu is 1.3 whereas the the R0 for SARS-CoV-2 has been calculated at 2.4 to 5.7. depending on the strain currently prevalent. Add to mix seasonal flu's mortality of 0.04% compared to Covid's 0.1-0.2% on symptomatic patients with vaccination and 0.5-1.0% on unvaccinated then you might understand the alarm generated by public health authorities around the planet. Covid is not a rebranded version of flu.

Finally,

Since we've been waiting for more than a year for you to answer the last point, I very much doubt you'll "get round to the others" in a timely fashion, if at all.

Stay warm.

I notice that there appears to be two medically qualified chaps on here, discussing, in some depth, the issues surrounding the covid ‘pandemic.’ Now you’re such a clever woman, why aren’t you engaging with them as you seem so knowledgeable on the subject (every fucking subject tbh?) Peculiar that you choose to squabble daily with a sectarian, tree-flogging pimp with an invisible car rather than joust with @Last Cunt Standing or @The Beast. Afraid that you’d be out of your league, cuntess? A little flat-track bully and not a particularly successful one. Fuck off.

• Like 1

As per usual the BBC has been all fucking over this, for two reasons as far as I can tell. The first is that publicising this shit fits in with their ongoing crypto-bolshevik, overrighteous liberalist, fanatical fourth wave feminist, everyone who is a white male who doesn't take it up the fucking arse is fascist, woke agenda.

The second is that the potless cunts can't afford to pay for any real football coverage, so are attempting to drum up interest in a load of hirsute spastics struggling to kick a ball around for 90 minutes.

Now there's even talk of a statue of the chief dyke going up outside Wembley if they win the fucking thing. 

Big Ron, where are you in our hour of need?

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Decimus said:

As per usual the BBC has been all fucking over this...

'Sexist' Amazon Alexa can't answer Lionesses question - "When asked on Wednesday "for the result of the England-Australia football match today" it said there was no match."

Even the most rudimentary AI on the planet knows that women's football isn't proper football, which seems to have upset some lesbians.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

'Sexist' Amazon Alexa can't answer Lionesses question - "When asked on Wednesday "for the result of the England-Australia football match today" it said there was no match."

Even the most rudimentary AI on the planet knows that women's football isn't proper football, which seems to have upset some lesbians.

I've also noticed that in most left wing media outlets the phrase "They will be the first English team to win the competition since 1966." has been copied and pasted ad-nauseam.

I don't know if you've ever heard anyone English mention it, but we won the world cup in 1966. It's a lesser known fact that "the competition" we won was apparently the womens world cup. I for one will never forget Geoff Hurst rocketing his third goal into the top corner above a 5'1 kraut dyke whose only career clean sheet came courtesy of a fucking washing machine.

29 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've also noticed that in most left wing media outlets the phrase "They will be the first English team to win the competition since 1966." has been copied and pasted ad-nauseam.

I don't know if you've ever heard anyone English mention it, but we won the world cup in 1966. It's a lesser known fact that "the competition" we won was apparently the womens world cup. I for one will never forget Geoff Hurst rocketing his third goal into the top corner above a 5'1 kraut dyke whose only career clean sheet came courtesy of a fucking washing machine.

You were right years ago. Women are dirty disgusting animals. If proper fuckbots like ‘Cherry 2000’ were available. Biological women would be obsolete. 
 It’s reached the point where a soggy fanny isn’t compensation enough for the attitude, verbal diarrhoea and general sense of entitlement that most of them are swaggering around with. Wankers.