CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shane MacGowan.

Decimus

17 hours ago, King Billy said:

What do you mean?

To think , Ed Sheeran is alive  bla bla bla .Meaning just imagine , or what the hell or just highlighting the unfairness of nature , of life .Is it too colloquial for your liking ? .I can't imagine why , you don't seem to  exhibit a higher understanding of the written word judging by what I've read .

20 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

To think Ed Sheeran is alive , there really is no god .Many greats  have departed and we're  left with that cunts infantile lyrics that are reminiscent  of a 14 years olds "dear  diary" entries  feverishly written between bouts of masturbation.  

He looks like a Cumberland sausage that blew up in a microwave. And if you held a torch to his back, you would see all his insides. I fucking hate albinos. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

To think , Ed Sheeran is alive  bla bla bla .Meaning just imagine , or what the hell or just highlighting the unfairness of nature , of life .Is it too colloquial for your liking ? .I can't imagine why , you don't seem to  exhibit a higher understanding of the written word judging by what I've read .

🎶What do you mean?🎶

A quick look at Sheeran’s back catalogue should answer your question. No need to thank me or apologise.this time.

On 03/12/2023 at 22:12, Stubby Pecker said:

Last time I went to south London, I thought I’d entered a time warp and ended up in fucking Nairobi 

I rarely go south of the river, Stubby... Full of Darkies, East is full of Bud bud ding dings and North is full of poofters like Frank. West is best, old chap, exit the M4 through Hammersmith, round Shepherds Bush green and into Holland Park, Notting Hill and Ladbroke Grove. A good mix of whiteys, darkies, bud bud ding dings and minimal gays, like Frank. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Glad to see somebody - Father Paddy MacCafferty - has stood up for the traditional Catholic liturgy and slammed the self absorbed tacky jamboree that got the predictable thumbs up from the media mules. After all, we all stand equal before the Lord at the Hour and he's right to tick off the trend for bending the rules for well known people. 

Well done Father for speaking up! 

(Irish Times) 

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Would you like his eyes, ears and lips to do voodoo spells with?

Not really, Eric. The inbred, perverted nature of his eyes, ears and lips would ruin the purity of the Voodoo. It would turn my goats, chickens and dolls into gays/transbender types and be bad for business. 

I still want him dead though. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Was it all the Zebra crossings?

I'm afraid of the Nigerian diaspora which has engulfed Southwark and Lambeth and is now over spilling into the Midlands. I just don't see the fucking connection between Nigeria and Britain historically or economically to warrant such an inward flow. There's a fucking industry of visa application lawyers and fellow travellers all thriving in south London. I blame it on that cunt Kunta Kinte.