CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Joey Barton : Feminist

On 06/01/2024 at 16:19, Neil said:

He's a gobby,nasty little scouse chav cunt but what he says is fucking spot on, the lily livered yoghurt knitters are wetting their pants over his remarks but judging by the comments online about 98% of the punters agree with him,me included. Yes,he'll get cancelled but we need more people to stand up to these cunts who are ruining the men's game(as if there's another type)

Fuck off

Neil. Joey’s a helmet but he made me smile yesterday when he put this up on Twatter…

…get the bloke darlin’…two sugars…😂😂

• Like 3

On 07/01/2024 at 00:34, Eric Cuntman said:

This could catch on. I confidently predict that Rhonda O’Sullivan could easily be the world’s number one female snooker player well into his 90s. 
 Philomena Taylor could finally get SPOTY. 
 Theresa Fury will probably unify the women’s heavyweight division. Fading sportsmen could extend their careers by decades with this woke bollocks.

Michaela Van Gerwin V Erica Bristow (obviously a transgender hologram) battling it out on stage for the title of ‘Champion (ess) of the metaverse 2024’ (both disqualified afterwards for being white and the title posthumously awarded to George Floyd).

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

@Cuntybaws has already dealt beautifully with this feeble gumming. Pathetic. 

I’d have thought Fuhrer was capitalised personally. I’ve omitted the umlaut deliberately too, before you get your bloomers all knotted. You’re revealing yourself to be quite the old woman, aren’t you? 

Allright lads?

24 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Michaela Van Gerwin V Erica Bristow (obviously a transgender hologram) battling it out on stage for the title of ‘Champion (ess) of the metaverse 2024’ (both disqualified afterwards for being white and the title posthumously awarded to George Floyd).

At his best, Bristow would’ve smashed up Van Gerwen and Price. 
 In his era they were just playing on wire bead and stapled boards. The blade wire they use now gives another 10%-ish room in the treble and double beds. Considering he used to average 95-105 on a shit board, he’s already ahead on paper. Add to that the fact that Van Gerwen and Price are highly strung, and he would have psyched the shit out of them as well as matched the scoring and finishing. 
 Taylor was the only one cold enough to match him when he was on form. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

In his era they were just playing on wire bead and stapled boards. The blade wire they use now gives another 10%-ish room in the treble and double beds. Considering he used to average 95-105 on a shit board, he’s already ahead on paper. Add to that the fact that Van Gerwen and Price are highly strung, and he would have psyched the shit out of them as well as matched the scoring and finishing. 

No one will ever come close to the achievements of Phil Taylor and Ronnie O Sullivan in their respective sports imo, and Ronnie is still winning and ranked No 1 after 30 years. 

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Tbh this Humphries has all the making of a Taylor. You watch him when he was playing Luke Hitler; he had the same cold stare of Taylor and at times he was fucking relentless. I would not bet against him smashing Taylor's record.

12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Tbh this Humphries has all the making of a Taylor. You watch him when he was playing Luke Hitler; he had the same cold stare of Taylor and at times he was fucking relentless. I would not bet against him smashing Taylor's record.

Luke Humphries is a great player but tbh he is no Taylor. He’s won four titles in a row but he’s been around for a while, and while he’s the main man at the moment he’s still about a hundred ranking titles to go till he’s even close to equalling The Power’s tally. No one will ever dominate again like he did.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Luke Humphries is a great player but tbh he is no Taylor. He’s won four titles in a row but he’s been around for a while, and while he’s the main man at the moment he’s still about a hundred ranking titles to go till he’s even close to equalling The Power’s tally. No one will ever dominate again like he did.

I'm talking about the main tournaments not the Mickey Mouse ones. Humphries is what 26? Taylor played until he was in his 50s so this guy has the time. 

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm talking about the main tournaments not the Mickey Mouse ones. Humphries is what 26? Taylor played until he was in his 50s so this guy has the time. 

Taylor won over two hundred professional titles…..16 x worlds, 17 x masters, 11 x grand slam championships, 16 x players championships, 6 x Premier league etc etc etc. and he didn’t even turn professional till he was almost 30. Humphries is 29 in a couple of weeks btw. No comparison.

20 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Taylor won over two hundred professional titles…..16 x worlds, 17 x masters, 11 x grand slam championships, 16 x players championships, 6 x Premier league etc etc etc. and he didn’t even turn professional till he was almost 30. Humphries is 29 in a couple of weeks btw. No comparison.

It's the worlds I think Humphries will break.

On 08/01/2024 at 09:20, Last Cunt Standing said:

@Cuntybaws has already dealt beautifully with this feeble gumming. Pathetic. 

I’d have thought Fuhrer was capitalised personally. I’ve omitted the umlaut deliberately too, before you get your bloomers all knotted. You’re revealing yourself to be quite the old woman, aren’t you? 

You've got your rubber-gloved fist wedged so far up Bore's sphincter I'm actually embarrassed for you. It's cringeworthy. As someone who considers you to be as bland as fuck, the fact is there's no difference between the utter hypocrisy of your rambling shite and Gary Lineker's latest Twitterings.

Past weeks have brought commment after comment of highlighting (in either bold or italics) grammar errors you perceive that I've made (you'll know precisely what I'm talking about, the above no exception), all of which I've let wash over my head. And you have the audacity to refer to me as an 'old woman'? Lol. You skinny-fingered, pen-pushing little deskjob wanker. Why don't you say something original for change, like slagging off the UK?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

You've got your rubber-gloved fist wedged so far up Bore's sphincter I'm actually embarrassed for you. It's cringeworthy. As someone who considers you to be as bland as fuck, the fact is there's no difference between the utter hypocrisy of your rambling shite and Gary Lineker's latest Twitterings.

Past weeks have brought commment after comment of highlighting (in either bold or italics) grammar errors you perceive that I've made (you'll know precisely what I'm talking about, the above no exception), all of which I've let wash over my head. And you have the audacity to refer to me as an 'old woman'? Lol. You skinny-fingered, pen-pushing little deskjob wanker. Why don't you say something original for change, like slagging off the UK?

@Wolfie, I've got a feeling you don't like him. That said, you might well appreciate a skinny-fingered doctor, as he is attempting to remove a butternut squash from your rectum, you touchy mmmmong.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

@Wolfie, I've got a feeling you don't like him. That said, you might well appreciate a skinny-fingered doctor, as he is attempting to remove a butternut squash from your rectum, you touchy mmmmong.

It didn't take you very long to join the party, you wannabe-Gallic serpent. It's as though you're continually slithering around the fringes, waiting for an opportunity to bite on any scraps, before crawling back into the grasssss. That said, I'm delighted you feel the antipodean quack is in need of support.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

His son Brooklyn's photography book makes a perfect doorstop.

Or very expensive toilet paper 🧻

The sort they might use for pampering their powdered and perfumed arses at Beckham towers. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

@Wolfie always gets upset when his best chum @Decimus isn't around to hold his paw, his devotion to his master is rather touching, he's been well trained, ever since he was a puppy 🐩

• Like 1

1 hour ago, and said:

@Wolfie always gets upset when his best chum @Decimus isn't around to hold his paw, his devotion to his master is rather touching, he's been well trained, ever since he was a puppy 🐩

If you can muster your little brain to do so, put this comment into the mindset of a third-party looking in.

See what I mean? You weird, pathetic dickhead.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Wolfie said:

If this is you letting things wash over your head (isn’t it wash over you or go over your head ?), I’d be interested to see what happens when something or someone really gets to you. You already give the impression of a scarlet hypertensive, boiling with impotent rage that you keep getting your arse handed to you by anyone who wouldn’t be taxed by the quick crossword in the Daily Star. You do know that one day all this rampaging cortisol is going to come back and bite you, don’t you?

I’d invest in a hammock and a good pair of noise cancelling headphones if I were you. Works for me on a glorious January day. As for the wretched state of the UK, it is quite interesting to me how little the ex-pat community here in WA have to say on the subject these days, just a shrug and a rueful shake of the head whenever they are asked for commment (sic). 

Incidentally, is skinny-fingered an insult where you come from? The last time I heard such a toothless barb, I was visiting a care home during the afternoon bingo. You fucking old woman. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

If this is you letting things wash over your head (isn’t it wash over you or go over your head ?), I’d be interested to see what happens when something or someone really gets to you. You already give the impression of a scarlet hypertensive, boiling with impotent rage that you keep getting your arse handed to you by anyone who wouldn’t be taxed by the quick crossword in the Daily Star. You do know that one day all this rampaging cortisol is going to come back and bite you, don’t you?

I’d invest in a hammock and a good pair of noise cancelling headphones if I were you. Works for me on a glorious January day. As for the wretched state of the UK, it is quite interesting to me how little the ex-pat community here in WA have to say on the subject these days, just a shrug and a rueful shake of the head whenever they are asked for commment (sic). 

Incidentally, is skinny-fingered an insult where you come from? The last time I heard such a toothless barb, I was visiting a care home during the afternoon bingo. You fucking old woman. 

There you go again: you've highlighted in bold one extra 'm' in 'commment' – which means you've also just flawlessly executed the precise point I was making about you here:

On 16/12/2023 at 19:57, Wolfie said:

Clearly too stupid to have created this nom in the Open Corner for obvious reasons, which is why Roops appears to have done it for you, the only discernable weapon in your somewhat limited arsenal is to point out minor spelling errors borne from a half-pint keypad without spellcheck. And that's it. As usual you've nothing else to offer.

Content is key, which perhaps goes some way to explaining just why your average post-like ratio is something of an embarrassment – from your perspective (lol). There's nothing else in your cache, aside from the most mind-numbingly boring, clearly unnatural and inhibited prose which looks as though it takes hours to compose.

Are you quite sure you're a doctor, Doc, especially as most typically carry appalling grammar, spontaneity, and lack of attention to detail in this respect?

You utterly fake cockweasel. 

Perhaps next time, like you, I'll be less spontaneous and fastidiously run everything through spellcheck, so as to not provide you with the only bit of ammo you've seemingly got left. My post above sums you up rather well, don't you think, you incredibly boring, one-dimensional wanker?

5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Superbe!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

You got him pegged. 

The angry little man of Cunts Corner, dictionary in hand, Poodle at his feet, looking up, wondering what could possibly be going on inside it's master's reddening skull, veins bulging, teeth gritted, seething hatred for the human race, seconds away from cardiac arrest.

Death, is his only release.