CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The mysterious disappearance of Kate Middleton

13 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I think he wants to be betterthanyou Eric. 

Baws is logged in and probably examining his hard drive right now. I think Roops did the same when she exposed him as a bankrupt daughter abusing cunt.

35 minutes ago, The Real Eric Cuntman said:

What, a fucking pathetic grotty little failure at life ahhahahahaha.

Kill yourself you fucking minimum wage chav

Decimus, this isn't just you playing some weird 5D chess and fucking with all of us for a laugh, is it?

45 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You actually want to be me. Amazing.

Eric is this some sort of slap down dance off or smack down wrestling contest which you are going to tolerate without appealing to Mrs Roops?

PS I just watched YouTube video of a Killer Whale murdering a Great White Shark so you can guess why I'm interested. Get in there and sort him out. 

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

Eric is this some sort of slap down dance off or smack down wrestling contest which you are going to tolerate without appealing to Mrs Roops?

PS I just watched YouTube video of a Killer Whale murdering a Great White Shark so you can guess why I'm interested. Get in there and sort him out. 

I don’t dine on rotting corpses. It’ll drift away and get eaten by crabs.

15 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Err, I think you've thought too deeply in this instance .I think its just a belief or hope , maybe both,  in believable characters .Be it Jimmy Stewart , Dirk Bogarde or a rough diamond like Lee Marvin,  they share a common authenticity in what's known of their private lives and what they bought to the screen .Cunts like Brad Pitt and that silly arse  Johnny Depp wouldn't know acting class if it smacked them on the end of their perfect  nose's .Older people or film buffs have a lot of knowledge to compare from Charles Boyer in Gaslight to Pacino in the godfather.An illiterate prick like Depp is on a sticky wicket from the start .I certainly dont wank over American non talent thanks .Sir James Robinson Justice , Margaret Rutherford, Dennis Price,  Arthur Lowe  maybe .

Wow! Genuine gibberish! Fluent idiocy like that is a rare ability.

• Like 2

Returning to OP for a moment, I gather The Queen is planning to take a holiday abroad to recover from about two weeks of “work” and leaving her husband supposedly on chemo behind to chat to his begonias. This leaves zero Big 4 Royals on duty. Nowt in the Court Circular since 29th Feb. Katie now entering week ten of radio silence.

By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes. 

Today’s theory round the Cafe table? Putin’s done her in. Novichoked into a coma and threatened the rest of the clan if they don’t stop the bullets for Kiev. 

3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Today’s theory round the Cafe table? Putin’s done her in. Novichoked into a coma and threatened the rest of the clan if they don’t stop the bullets for Kiev. 

One thing that can be categorically ruled out is the experimental Covid 19 mRNA gene therapies, sorry I meant vaccines (silly me) as they’re still 100% ‘totally safe’ thankfully, although they’re  not often described as ‘totally’ or even ‘slightly’ effective anymore. 🤣

10 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Wow! Genuine gibberish! Fluent idiocy like that is a rare ability.

Fucking hell - I tried to read it but gave up. It’s as if someone asked an AI to write a paragraph about believable film characters, but with the caveat that it must seem like the author was a total fucking retard. And if that was the brief, I’d say job done.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Why not learn how to use punctuation? Most people can manage it by secondary school.  Others may then take you seriously.

You could, of course, just piss off.

That's some excellent advice for the village idiot, who's unsurprisingly become one of the site's most disliked punters.

Might you also offer him some guidance on getting an avatar?

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

That's some excellent advice for the village idiot, who's unsurprisingly become one of the site's most disliked punters.

Might you also offer him some guidance on getting an avatar?

Wolfie your avatar credentials aren't exactly on trend. When was the last time you was on telly at Frimley? 

Fucking out of date cunt. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Wolfie your avatar credentials aren't exactly on trend. When was the last time you was on telly at Frimley? 

Fucking out of date cunt. 

I mention 'village idiot' and you suddenly appear!

You're now reluctantly blocked for responding to absolutely everything, without any substance, commenting just for the sake it, joining a growing list of colossal dickheads including Pen, R-soles etc. I recall Proper saying something of Salty "you've not done much wrong – but you've also not done much right".

To echo what some others have said, perhaps @Admin might like to get a little more involved, to prevent the best people from leaving.

I think we've all had enough, H.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Don't ask me, I've got no idea.

Don’t worry. I don’t understand that shit either. I ended up giving RK my password and letting him do it. To be fair, if I was more tech savvy and knew how to post images and videos, I’d be permanently banned.

• Like 1