CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chocolate Chip Ginger Nuts.

Witheredscrote

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

"man found dead of heart attack whilst buggering domesticated wild-foul"

How it happens isn’t really of importance to me, as long as the end result is the same. If by luck he dies whist in the middle of some depraved act of bestiality, then so much the better.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I imagine that it will look like a cross between Hair Bear from the Hair Bear Bunch and Papa Lazarou from The League of Gentleman. 

6a00d8341c2f0953ef0162ff4c1323970d-800wi

th_18087858a19819099b505475054ml_400x400

As the title suggests, this is a true  racist biscuit nom. We all knew it would only be a matter of time before Eddie responded. Why do you feel the need to encourage the black cunt?

5 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

How it happens isn’t really of importance to me, as long as the end result is the same. If by luck he dies whist in the middle of some depraved act of bestiality, then so much the better.

You’ll be found dead in Tescos in the “best before” aisle with a radish protruding from your arse.....”Every Little helps”

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
On 15/10/2018 at 15:02, Eddie said:

Wonderful news, had a soft spot for the queen of hearts God rest her soul, like the queen of spades even more.

The wonderful news now is the fact that the Talitubbies have promised retaliation. What a wonderful opportunity for 'The Household' to get rid of the little whinging prick. Just simply sprinkle his cadaver with goats piss and curry powder after the whack. That will do the job.

• Like 1

Are we really at the point where we’re frightened to upset an enemy that wants to kill all of us already? If they make a threat.. nuke a city in the Middle East. If they complain, nuke another one. 
 See how rough and tumble they’re feeling when all their pig ugly bearded women and future-cunt kids are falling ash. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Are we really at the point where we’re frightened to upset an enemy that wants to kill all of us already? If they make a threat.. nuke a city in the Middle East. If they complain, nuke another one. 
 See how rough and tumble they’re feeling when all their pig ugly bearded women and future-cunt kids are falling ash. 

Harry didn’t kill 25 Taliban, he captured them, then spent hours whining and moaning about his life, then the Taliban shot themselves…

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Harry didn’t kill 25 Taliban, he captured them, then spent hours whining and moaning about his life, then the Taliban shot themselves…

Come on Eddie, hand on heart – would you have screwed his mother after a few glasses of champers? I'd have happily rattled the thick old slag into next week, if I'm honest. Being of a slightly darker hue, which she was historically fond of, and wearing top-end Loake brogues, I reckon you'd have stood a good chance. 

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Come on Eddie, hand on heart – would you have screwed his mother after a few glasses of champers? I'd have happily smashed the thick old slag into next week, if I'm honest. Being of a slightly darker hue, which she was historically fond of, and wearing top-end Loake brogues, I reckon you'd have stood a good chance. 

Helen ‘melons’ Windsor was the only royal that was really fuckable.

19 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Come on Eddie, hand on heart – would you have screwed his mother after a few glasses of champers? I'd have happily rattled the thick old slag into next week, if I'm honest. Being of a slightly darker hue, which she was historically fond of, and wearing top-end Loake brogues, I reckon you'd have stood a good chance. 

She was nowhere near ginger enough for my liking. 

9 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Fuck off, disgusting French dandy, I know you and Frank are raving homosexuals, however us red blooded Englishman still prefer Ginger women, it’s the red hairy legs

Ed with the recent encouragement from LCS, I'm about to embark on another campaign to find the elusive faux French humourless pleb. According to my IP scanner, he's practically on my doorstep. Standby.