CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

2019 General Election

Mrs Roops

19 hours ago, judgetwi said:

My MP is a dirty Blairite remoaner slag with a majority of 28,000. That bitch is going nowhere.

So my vote counts for nothing.......just like June 23rd 2016.

That's an incredibly touching story Jewdy, honestly. Unfortunately for you though nobody else here gives a fuck.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
12 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

That's an incredibly touching story Jewdy, honestly. Unfortunately for you though nobody else here gives a fuck.

It wasn’t meant as an appeal for sympathy Marjorie. It was an expression of frustration and bitterness as any fool could see.

Unlike you Marje i’ve got a pair of balls and i’m not looking for some cunt to agree with me and lick my arse. You’re not going to set your ard Wall mates on me are you?

59 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

It wasn’t meant as an appeal for sympathy Marjorie. It was an expression of frustration and bitterness as any fool could see.

Unlike you Marje i’ve got a pair of balls and i’m not looking for some cunt to agree with me and lick my arse. You’re not going to set your ard Wall mates on me are you?

Well get of your fat fucking arse and do something about it then for once. I like most on here are sick of your armchair Churchillian speeches.

You're the epitome of a "no bollocks wanker" only getting on a virtual soapbox after overindulging on White Ace.

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Well get of your fat fucking arse and do something about it then for once. I like most on here are sick of your armchair Churchillian speeches.

You're the epitome of a "no bollocks wanker" only getting on a virtual soapbox after overindulging on White Ace.

Bozo the clown 🤡 

Guest judgetwi

My congratulations to Antoinette Sandbach (no, me neither) a dirty Tory remoaner traitor who has joined the Lib Dumb fascists. A total cunt but at least she has the balls to stand for the fascists in her own constituency.

Unlike the other traitors who ran away because they are, allegedly, scared of getting their front bottoms kicked in by the nasty leave voters.

Oooooh.....if only.

22 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

She has her work cut out in overturning the tory incumbent. Slightly deluded as well if she expects to be Health Secretary in a Liberal Democrat government.

Health Secretary in a Liberal Government?

Is that the one that does the ghoulish 'Josef Mengle-style' experiments on the Leavers in the new extermination camps these middle-class autocrats are going to be setting up?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Jo Fucking Swinson moaning that she is being excluded from a TV debate because she is female. 

Nothing to do with the fact her party is insignificant. The politics of utter idiocy.

She has said that she will be the next prime minister .. just a matter of a few hundred votes in few hundred seats apparently.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, The Beast said:

Jo Fucking Swinson moaning that she is being excluded from a TV debate because she is female. 

Nothing to do with the fact her party is insignificant. The politics of utter idiocy.

You’d think that after Cleggy, Timmy Farron and that decrepit old cunt Cable it would be impossible to find an even bigger democracy hating cunt. But no, they managed it.

I thought these cunts employed “advisers?” My advice would be stay away from the telly slag, every time you open your mouth you make a cunt of yourself. 

On 04/11/2019 at 22:55, Earl of Punkape said:

Vote Conservative.

By all means vote conservative...

if you're a multinational company who doesn't want to pay any tax.

Super wealthy or ruling class, or fantasize you are.

Would like to see the NHS privatised.

Fancy more wars in the middle East.

A fucking wanker.

I'd wager a handsome sum only 2 categories apply for you? You fantasist fucking idiot.

12 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

By all means vote conservative...

if you're a multinational company who doesn't want to pay any tax.

Super wealthy or ruling class, or fantasize you are.

Would like to see the NHS privatised.

Fancy more wars in the middle East.

A fucking wanker.

I'd wager a handsome sum only 2 categories apply for you? You fantasist fucking idiot.

I dunno Grouty. More wars in the Middle East would be ok. As long as we make it a proper firework display this time, i.e. skip the sparklers and mini-rockets, and proceed straight to the big fuckoff rockets. 

See how fucking cocky British jihadis are when their home turf and support network has been reduced to a giant, scorched desert, with a few million Israelis dropping their telescopes with laughter. 

Obviously we should nuke them next, for the sake of inclusivity.. and it would make Ratty happy.