CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eddie Izzard

Neil

43 minutes ago, scotty said:

I especially like his dashing pink beret...

I suppose you like his matching pink split crotch panties which allow his spotty clackerbag to swing free too, you great fucking homo. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I suppose you like his matching pink split crotch panties which allow his spotty clackerbag to swing free too, you great fucking homo. 

I gave his underwear no thought whatsoever baws, unlike yourself. You raging queen, get out of that closet pronto. 

• Like 3

So far as I can see, students from obscure and hidden away rural 'universities' are the only people who find this self-absorbed shitstain remotely funny. I'll wager the odds for a successful stint at The Labour Party aren't as short as those offered for accidental suicide via asphyxiwank.

3 hours ago, scotty said:

I gave his underwear no thought whatsoever...

So your thoughts just go directly to his malodorous bellend then, do they, you depraved chutney ferret? I know it's any port in a storm for you scummers, but I never thought you'd stoop that low. 

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

So your thoughts just go directly to his malodorous bellend then, do they, you depraved chutney ferret? I know it's any port in a storm for you scummers, but I never thought you'd stoop that low. 

Wrong again, Jock McFaggot. My only brief musing regarding his genitalia  was that he's probably had them chopped off in order to facilitate his tight fitting gowns and enhance his LGBT credentials. And only denizens of Portsmouth refer to Sotonians as "scummers", and they're all poverty stricken workshy alcoholic drug addicts. I suppose a Scot would feel a natural empathy, so as you were. 

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, scotty said:

I think you're all being rather nasty. He has clearly made an effort with his appearance and looks very pretty. I especially like his dashing pink beret, the jaunty angle complements his makeup perfectly and emphasises his so obvious natural femininity. 

Not convincing as he's got big glasses.

9 hours ago, scotty said:

...only denizens of Portsmouth refer to Sotonians as "scummers...

Funnily enough, it's a term I first encountered while doing some classified work at HMS Nelson in the eighties, a total fucking shithole with women so rough and toothless that even Wayne Rooney might think twice. 

Guest luke swarm
16 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I'd set his cock on fire.

what would you use Capitan, friction I would assume but be careful your hand does not also catch fire.

Eddie Izzard, I always get him mixed up with that other sexually confused individual, Grayson Perry. Why on earth are these people famous when they should be in fact shunned by society and stoned if they dare to appear in public. 

Guest Lady Penelope
13 hours ago, luke swarm said:

what would you use Capitan, friction I would assume but be careful your hand does not also catch fire.

Eddie Izzard, I always get him mixed up with that other sexually confused individual, Grayson Perry. Why on earth are these people famous when they should be in fact shunned by society and stoned if they dare to appear in public. 

Its because daft cunts like you and Judge take notice of them and post comments.

On ‎02‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 7:33 PM, luke swarm said:

and Cunts Corners very own Eddie Izzacunt.

On 5/4/2015 at 10:10 PM, Neil said:

Just watched the prick walking around Glasgow in stilettos,blouse and a pencil skirt campaigning for the election,he probably thought someone said erection and couldnt wait to get there.A grade 1 cunt! 

Was never  funny, now an old never been. Looks even more ridiculous the older he gets.  Fucking annoying self righteous cunt.   Was appallingly bad on question time last time he was on. Came over a a fucking moron...... which he is ! 

On 4/2/2018 at 6:33 PM, luke swarm said:

Eddy has all the correct credentials to be any highly ranked official in office in the UK these days.  I think if he applied he could walk into the Chief Execs job at the BBC.  cV would say,  massive overly self important transvestite mixed up fucked up cunt...... he gets the job immediately.  Stubby pecker and his girlfriends all luv him.

Oh dear. This cunt has just popped up on the latest UNICEF campaign ad', trying to convince us to part with £3 a month for starving children. Didn't mention that only about 20 pence of that actually goes towards buying food and the rest ends up in the pockets of the charity exec's and paying him for doing the appeal. Lots of footage of him in Africa, holding hands with hungry kids. The most worrying aspect is that they've let him loose among children who haven't eaten for weeks and therefore don't have the energy to run away should things turn a bit 'Norman Bates/Uncle Ernie.

25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh dear. This cunt has just popped up on the latest UNICEF campaign ad', trying to convince us to part with £3 a month for starving children. Didn't mention that only about 20 pence of that actually goes towards buying food and the rest ends up in the pockets of the charity exec's and paying him for doing the appeal. Lots of footage of him in Africa, holding hands with hungry kids. The most worrying aspect is that they've let him loose among children who haven't eaten for weeks and therefore don't have the energy to run away should things turn a bit 'Norman Bates/Uncle Ernie.

Did he attempt to bribe them with KFC bargain buckets to cry for the camera?