CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Adele.

Hokey Gingers

1 hour ago, neil298 said:

I think I could probably face fuck it but as for sorting her out,get the impression her lady area is as grim as a bookies bog

And dipping your cock in it would be like rattling a bookies pen around in an empty KFC bargain bucket. I imagine her cunt was already capacious, but after shitting out a sprog, you'd need to tie a rope and board round your waist to fuck it, lest you end up doing a Lord Lucan and are never seen again.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

And dipping your cock in it would be like rattling a bookies pen around in an empty KFC bargain bucket. I imagine her cunt was already capacious, but after shitting out a sprog, you'd need to tie a rope and board round your waist to fuck it, lest you end up doing a Lord Lucan and are never seen again.

What a way to go......I mean, erm....for some people.

12 hours ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

Oi Mike.. which fucking quote is that an answer to??

Murdering kikes or chippys?

It was meant to be in reply to the trifle, apple crumble quote but things appear to have gone a bit wayward.

8 minutes ago, nocti said:

I'm glad i'm reading about Adele's minge after my breakfast. Although I hope I've forgotten about it by the time I have my lunch. I bet the ghastly thing is like a billboard-sized picture of Brian May's plughole.

Like a stab-wound in a gorilla's back, enjoy your lunch.

11 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

She seems ok to me.

At the risk of making inappropriate comparative assumptions, I'd wager the Memsahib's ladygarden is rather better tended and a fraction tighter than the stamped fruit bat that lurks between the Rubenesque Adele's thighs. (If she has ever posted to any "Viewer's Wives" type sites feel free to PM me the links to corroborate or disprove that theory.)

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
16 hours ago, neil298 said:

I think I could probably face fuck it but as for sorting her out,get the impression her lady area is as grim as a bookies bog

It's the fucking Immortal Saarlak.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
14 hours ago, Decimus said:

A verbose way of saying akin to firing an agitated proton down the CERN accelerator. Bitch. (Wags head side to side)

• 5 years later...

I had to endure the utter misery of Adele’s new dirgefest album the other day while trapped at a neighbours’ sundowner drinks. One of the tracks is called “I Drink Wine”, much to the amusement of several middle aged mums who should know better. As for that caterwauling “Easy On Me”, I seriously considered contriving a barbecue accident to bring the evening to an abrupt close. I don’t mind the occasional ballad, but has the notorious B.I.G C.U.N.T ever released a track that doesn’t start with a down tempo piano? Oh for a Mama Cass incident with the weekly KFC bucket. 

7 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I had to endure the utter misery of Adele’s new dirgefest album the other day while trapped at a neighbours’ sundowner drinks. One of the tracks is called “I Drink Wine”, much to the amusement of several middle aged mums who should know better. As for that caterwauling “Easy On Me”, I seriously considered contriving a barbecue accident to bring the evening to an abrupt close. I don’t mind the occasional ballad, but has the notorious B.I.G C.U.N.T ever released a track that doesn’t start with a down tempo piano? Oh for a Mama Cass incident with the weekly KFC bucket. 

Mrs Eddie has 4 tickets for this fly attraction. Thank sweet Jesus my names not on one. 

10 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Indeed. Fucks off from her husband and kid then sings about how hard it is on her. She wouldn’t get away with that in Oz eh Doc? You guys would still put the kid in a foster home and rightly ostracise the errant Sheila to the fringes of society forever after a couple of fucking good hidings…like we did here in the 1940’s, which is pretty much where you are now.

Helen Reddy is a cunt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Indeed. Fucks off from her husband and kid then sings about how hard it is on her.

She's so far up herself you'd need fourteen space/time dimensions to define it topologically. The "Adele" has now superseded the "Swift" and the "Winslett" as the SI unit for smug self-centredness.

Calabi-Yau manifolds are a cunt.

• Like 1

She demanded the removal of the "Shuffle" option from albums on Spotify, because "We don't create albums with so much care and thought into our track listing for no reason". Fair enough, to paraphrase Sheldon Cooper, "I prefer to let Adele disappoint me in the order she intended."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-59365019

15 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

She demanded the removal of the "Shuffle" option from albums on Spotify, because "We don't create albums with so much care and thought into our track listing for no reason". Fair enough, to paraphrase Sheldon Cooper, "I prefer to let Adele disappoint me in the order she intended."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-59365019

I wish the fog horn voiced cunt would “shuffle” off this mortal coil. Plastic popularist shite for the uneducated, unintelligent, unemployed masses. I hope listening to it gives them cancer. 

6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

She's so far up herself you'd need fourteen space/time dimensions to define it topologically. The "Adele" has now superseded the "Swift" and the "Winslett" as the SI unit for smug self-centredness.

Calabi-Yau manifolds are a cunt.

If you only had 1 bullet and she was standing next to James corden?