CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Robbie Williams

nocti

On 08/03/2023 at 07:28, Frank said:

Morning, Nocti. We haven’t spoken in years! R. Williams aside, what’s going on in your tiny mind these days?  

Morning! Indeed we haven't! Such is the beauty of court injunctions. 

Just got back from a nice sabbatical, so nothing much going on in this tiny mind at the moment, but I'm sure you were about to point that out anyway.

How about yourself Mr Kleftiko? What keeps the demons at bay for you these days?

• Like 1

On 08/03/2023 at 19:09, Wolfie said:

Nocti is one of the least combative, funniest, topic-focused punters there is, yet you've undeservedly insulted him for no reason.

Why do you do this?

I had to take a break from my sabbatical on here because like you I'm dumfounded the lizardy fucking greek cunt would stoop that low to going after one of the corners most placid members.

There is one thing Nocti will possess that Francis will never,he hasn't exposed himself on the internet as fucking idiot like some court jester because he once went on 4chan once and thought his trolling videos and demeanour would bag him likes.

Pathetic fucking cretin ,from his drumming videos I only think he uses his sticks to massage his prostrate, weird fucking greek old fuck.

• Like 8

On 04/03/2023 at 02:08, Decimus said:

I've got absolutely no idea who you are and to be quite honest with you, you come across like a bit of a spastic cunt.

But quite often the torch bearer of a new generation is found in the most unlikely of places. As you are the only other person currently logged on, I'm passing the mantle over to you. Make the most of the legacy I have given you and become the cunt you were born to be.  

Bon voyage, this will be my last ever post on The Corner but I know I'm leaving it in good hands.

Covid bio-disease ?

7 hours ago, Frank said:

Fucking hell Snowy that made me laugh.

Frank, something groundbreaking has just occurred to me.

We’ve a longstanding idiot in our ranks by the name of @Lucy who used to go by the names of joker, arsehole and some other shit I can’t remember. It’s been established that this cunt has an unhealthy obsession with dog shit and all things scat.

This got me thinking; with your Weimaraner ancestry, you 2 could be new BFFs. 

Fuck off

On 07/03/2023 at 12:24, Frank said:

Imagine travelling half way around the globe to the azure blues of the Indian Ocean.. escaping reality and taking a dhoni boat to your usual bit of paradise, then discover you’ll be spending the next two weeks within earshot of a pasty flat-arsed stuttering builder from Essex and his gaudy carrot-top tart of a wife. What a shit fucking world. 

As opposed to what…’azure oranges?’ You superfluous, illiterate pseud troll.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Frank, something groundbreaking has just occurred to me.

We’ve a longstanding idiot in our ranks by the name of @Lucy who used to go by the names of joker, arsehole and some other shit I can’t remember. It’s been established that this cunt has an unhealthy obsession with dog shit and all things scat.

This got me thinking; with your Weimaraner ancestry, you 2 could be new BFFs. 

Fuck off

Let me think.. it's R-Soles, Joker, Cooze, Dave, Wolfie, Cunt, and now Mr Shit's latest guise, Lucy.

All the hallmarks of an insecure wanker.