CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Idris Fucking Elba

Bubba C

4 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

From 'First class cunt'  to  'he seems a top bloke' in just 4 posts. Surely a CC record here. Look you , make up your fucking mind you Welsh cunt.

Poor work, you plastic frog. 

I am staying firmly in the Idris Elba is a cunt camp, thank you very much. 

My post was a sarcastic laden, ah fuck it, I can't even be bothered to discuss how pointless your post was as I am just about to have a shit and as I've been backed up for a couple of days, am looking to commit my full energy to the task at hand. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
17 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

My post was a sarcastic laden, ah fuck it, I can't even be bothered to discuss how pointless your post was as I am just about to have a shit and as I've been backed up for a couple of days, am looking to commit my full energy to the task at hand. 

The consumption of prunes make for a natural remedy to tramadol induced constipation, particularly the delayed release type with glue in them.

19 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Hope everything comes out ok!

• 11 months later...

On ‎15‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 5:56 PM, Bubba C said:

You obviously failed at that task, as you are still full of it.

13 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Think he'd make a good jamal bond

Panzerknacker 

Personally, I think the talentless cunt would make a good mannequin, in a film where the mannequin catches fire, and gangs of people try to put the fire out by stamping on it, but they give up in the end and put it through a woodchipper. In a twist revealed just after, it unfolds that the useless cunt happens to be trapped in a 'Groundhog Day' type scenario, re-living the same thing over and over, only there's no redemption in this film, it just kind of fades out like a song.

I'd watch that.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Eddie said:

Bubba, what do you make of his new series the fighter? I can only hope he follows in the footsteps of my all time favourite fighter Micheal Watson. 

We can only hope for a case of art imitating life. 

I fucking hate him, and his Sky adverts are fucking appalling. Although, seeing him being acted off the screen by an inanimate CGI sofa is quite amusing. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nocti said:

Personally, I think the talentless cunt would make a good mannequin, in a film where the mannequin catches fire, and gangs of people try to put the fire out by stamping on it, but they give up in the end and put it through a woodchipper. In a twist revealed just after, it unfolds that the useless cunt happens to be trapped in a 'Groundhog Day' type scenario, re-living the same thing over and over, only there's no redemption in this film, it just kind of fades out like a song.

I'd watch that.

I'd watch that aswell. .has potential extras could add lib and urinate on the burning idris ..writes itself really 

Panzerknacker 

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

I fucking hate him, and his Sky adverts are fucking appalling. Although, seeing him being acted off the screen by an inanimate CGI sofa is quite amusing. 

It's fucking despicable that no matter how much money these cunts already have they'll drop all pretence of artistic integrity for a few more shekels from a soulless corporation. Those BT cunts are even worse, if anything, and don't get me started on Kevin fucking Bacon!

Woody Allen is a cunt.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's fucking despicable that no matter how much money these cunts already have they'll drop all pretence of artistic integrity for a few more shekels from a soulless corporation. Those BT cunts are even worse, if anything, and don't get me started on Kevin fucking Bacon!

Woody Allen is a cunt.

Sylvester stallone reduced to advertising warburtons bread, poor soul 

• 7 years later...
On 20/03/2024 at 15:39, Neil said:

This one will be sooty and the next one will be a bird,after that who fucking knows? Sam Smith?

Thats beautiful man..yer the peoples poet Neil baby...Neil for poet lauriet or whoever gets paid to scribble nice things about the king..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

On 20/01/2017 at 13:31, Cuntybaws said:

Woody Allen is a cunt.

Isn't it time that this totally unfunny cunt was dead and long buried?